Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Faking Sick


Today will be the day. Yes I can feel it in my bones. Confused? Let me elaborate....today will be the day I, Cori will fake being sick to my boyfriend, Eric. We have been together for 3 years now and I still haven't achieved faking sick to him. Oh, it’s not that I’m not a great actress. I’m actually quite good if I say so myself. But Eric is studying to become a doctor, so he knows right off the bat if I’m actually sick or not and probably because he can tell that I’m lying, which sucks BIG TIME. But it all ends today ladies and gentlemen because I’m going to achieve the impossible because I have a plan. You see I’m a freshman in college and Eric is a junior at the same college as me. We always say good morning to each other and sometimes we eat breakfast together if we’re not already sitting with our groups of friends.
So this is where my plan comes into play. I'll go to the dining hall in the morning a little later than I normally do so Eric will already be sitting with his friends.  He will say hi so me at the end of breakfast when he has to go to class. But I'll make sure he see' me and I'll be acting a little sluggish and look like I’m not feeling very well then I'll secretly hurry out of the dining hall and then I’m free at last.
I'll tell one of my friends to tell Eric that I wasn’t feeling very well and decided to go back and stay in bed for the day. Oh and I would post a note on my dorm door saying to note disturb me. I’ll also have my door locked so no one can break in and check on me. Knowing Eric he will come check on me after my friend has told I’m was not feeling well and see for himself if I’m really "sick" or not. You see, I’ve tried to fake being sick multiple times. Nothing works. I’ve tried saying I was on my period and having bad cramps. That didn’t work; Eric knows when my period is. I say I have a sore throat or a stomach ache and then Eric gets all doctory on me and starts asking me all these questions which leads me to him knowing I’m lying. So the plan should work since I won’t be there to lie to him.....technically speaking. Now to the real business, my BFF Lily is telling me about all the cool stuff we’re going to do today since we are not going to classes. Well in case you haven’t figured it out yet, the reason I’m faking sick is because we’re going SHOPPING!!!! There is this new strip mall that is opening today that has our favorite stores in it, so we want to go get the good stuff before everyone else does. We're very serious shoppers.
"So have you packed your bag with your real clothes in it?" Lily asked me. I’m going to wear my comfy clothes to the dining hall because that is usually what you wear when you’re sick, right? Then ill change
into my fashionable clothes in the car.
"Yeah, I have, You?" I asked her. She is going to act sick too from her boyfriend, Felipe.
"Yup! I’m all ready to go. Are you ready to do this?" she asks
"I’m ready when you are" I say and we fist pump each other and leave to go put our bags in my car and head to the dining hall. We arrive to the dining hall 20 minutes later than we usually do and we walk in slowly and act as if it’s a struggle to stand. I go in holding my stomach and look around for Eric. I don’t see him anywhere. That’s weird but no biggie. The dining hall is pretty big. He can be sitting around some corner with his friends.
" Go look around for Felipe and remember to act sickly" I tell Lilly. She nods and goes off to find him.
Now it’s my turn. I decide to walk to the breakfast line and get some yogurt as I try to scope out Eric.
When I get to the Yogurt section, I have a hard time deciding. There are sooo many different brands and
flavors of yogurt that it’s hard to choose. I get absorbed with them. Should I get vanilla or strawberry in this brand or blueberry or cranberry in this brand? Or should I just go with a gogurt since I need a
quick get away? I get so absorbed in trying to pick one out that I don’t notice anyone come up behind me. I finally decide with a vanilla yogurt (my first choice) and turn around to
look for Eric when I suddenly run into a brick wall....or at least something that feels like a brick wall.
It turns out that’s a chest and no other than the chest of my Boyfriend Eric. Wait.....Eric!?!?!? UH-OH
"Oomph" I say as I run into him
"Oops. Sorry baby. I didn’t mean for you’re to run into me. I was just watching you pick out a yogurt.
You were acting like it was a life or death situation." Eric said chuckling, his green eyes sparkling with amusement. SHIT!! This is bad. Eric is supposed to be sitting at a table with his friends, eating breakfast on the other side of the room looking at me
"feeling sickly." Now how am I going to make my get away now. No, you can do this Cori. Act Natural. no wait....act sickly natural. Yeah sickly natural. okay got it.
"Eric" I moan "Do you have to stand so close?" I lightly push him away
from me.
"What’s wrong, angel?" he asks me with a look of concern in his eyes.
"Oohh, I’m just not feeling well right now" I moan. Hey, I think I’m doing pretty well right now. But then I look up at Eric's face. Okay maybe I’m not. He clearly doesn’t believe me. He sighs.
"What’s wrong now, Cori?" he asks. all of his looks of concern are long gone from his face. Replace now are looks of annoyance, boredom, and suspicious. Okay, so maybe I have done the fake sickness thing one too many times. I wonder if Lily is having any trouble.
"I’m feeling queasy and I have a headache. I couldn't sleep a wink last night because it felt like I had construction workers pounding in my head all night." I say and have the most pitiful look I could muster. It’s actually pretty sad.
"Queasy and migraine, huh?" Eric asks clearly not concerned and thinks I’m faking it.
"So what are you doing here if you’re feeling so "sick?" he asks sarcastically?
"I’m trying to see if some liquids will help me feel better." I tell him
HA!!! I used some of his advice on him. Take that Doctor Eric,
"Then why aren’t there any liquids in your hands?" he asked.  Dang it!! think fast Cori
"Because I was on my way to getting orange juice when I ran roughly into you making my stomach turn
even more. I held my stomach for dramatic effects.
"Oh really?" Eric says as if he didn’t believe a word I just said. Shit! this is bad. Get out quick Cori
"Really! And you know what; I’m just going to go back to bed. I feel too bad to eat and I’m having a hard time even being here. I say with a little too much annoyance than sickly in my voice.
"Well ill just walk you back then and since I’ll be there I might as well take your temperature too. I
Wouldn’t want my girl to get even sicker than she is saying she is now." he says with mock sympathy.
HA! I don’t think so. Eric takes always takes my temperature the old fashion way; which is very
Uncomfortable.  and since I’m already over his lap, Eric has the advantage of having my already bared to spank. Okay. New plan. Get way from Eric as fast as you can. He clearly doesn’t believe me and knows I’m faking it.
"Oh, I wouldn’t want you to miss your breakfast. I'll just find Lily and she can walk me back to our dorm room." I say and give him a weak smile and start to go find Lily, but am suddenly stopped by a strong hand gripping my hand.
" No, it’s okay. I insist. You are my girlfriend after all" and he starts to pull me to the doors. No. No. No. No. No. Nooooo. This can’t be happening.....again. I’m doomed. Just then I hear my name being
called. its Lily. Thank God.
"Cori, Wait" she says. Eric stops pulling me out the door and turns to look at Lily and Felipe. Wait, Felipe?!?! Why is Felipe with her? Shit!! She must have had some trouble too.
"Hey guys" I say weakly. Since I’m still trying to act sickly, but I’m pretty much a goner now.
"Hey Lily, Hey Felipe. What’s up?" Eric asks
"Oh it’s just that my girlfriend here says she is sick and wanted Cori to take
her to their dorm room instead of me. But I see she is already busy at the
moment, so I’ll just take Lily myself" declared Felipe
"No, no is okay. I'll take her back since I’m already heading there" I say quickly. YES!!! Maybe we will still have a chance.
"Oh I’m sorry Lily, but Cori can’t take you. We’re actually going back to my dorm room so I can take her temperature. She says she isn’t feeling very well" chimed Eric. WHAT! When did we decide we were going back to his dorm?
"Well that’s funny, because Lily says she isn’t feeling well either. I hope you guys didn’t catch the same thing" says Felipe unsympathetically
"we did" Lily blurts out. Dang it. Bad move, Lily
"Well then tell us what you have at the same time then" says Eric. Well were screwed; definitely screwed.
"One, two, three, Go" Felipe counts
"I have a migraine" I say as Lily says
"I have the Flu"
There is a long moment of silence as our Boyfriends look at us.
"Well, I’ll be taking Cori back to my dorm. You?" Eric asks Felipe
"Same here" says Felipe
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Help me God. I and Lily look back at each other with faces of worry as our boyfriends pull us to their dorm rooms. When Eric and I finally get to his dorm room door,
He momentarily lets go of his iron grip on my arm to unlock his door. In that moment when he lets go of my arm, I wonder if I can make a run for it out the back way. But as if reading my mind, Eric says
“Don’t even THINK about running Cori. I'll only catch you and you'll it worse for yourself."  Dang, does he have ESP or something. Eric unlocks his door and grabs my arm again and pulls me inside his room.
Thank God he doesn’t share a room with someone or I would die from embarrassment every time he spanks me in here.
"Well let’s take your temperature, shall we?" ask Eric
"Wait" I say as I grab my butt." You already know that I’m not sick. Why do you need to take my
temperature still?
"Just to make sure" he says and winks at me. Ugh!! He can be such a big time beanie jerk sometimes. He knows I’m not sick, but still is going to take my temperature because he knows I don’t like it. I start to walk backwards as Eric comes upon me grabbing my arm in the process. He practically drags me to his bed and flips me over his lap. He quickly pulls my pants and panties down to my knees. Eric opens
the drawer besides his bed and takes out a rectal thermometer for
emergencies for things such as this.
“Please Eric, don’t take my temperature. Just go ahead and spank me." I begged
"Hush now Cori and relax. You'll only make it worse for yourself." Eric says as he spreads my cheeks and
puts in the thermometer. Ugh. I HATE this. I feel sooo uncomfortable. When Eric has finished sliding it in me, he places his hand on my butt to keep the thermometer in place.
"Okay Cori, where were you planning on going this time?" Eric asks curious as to where I wanted to adventure off to this time.
"Hmph. Well I and Lily wanted to go visit this new strip mall to go shopping." I tell him, still pissed at him.
"Go shopping!?!? You would rather skip your classes to go shopping at a store that you could visit after your classes are finished?" Eric asked in disbelief.
"Well, yeah" I say as if he asked the most stupid question in mankind.
"Why?" Eric commanded with anger in his voice
"Because all the good stuff would be gone by the time we would get there"
"I'll never understand girls and shopping" Eric mutters as he takes my thermometer out.
"Well, it looks like you’re not sick after all." Erick says with a smirk in his voice.
Well no DUH, Eric. I could have predicted that. Eric sighs
"When are you going to learn that you can’t fake being sick with me Cori. It always leads to the same thing, which is what?" he asks me.
"You spank me" I tell him as I finally accept my fate.
"That’s right. Which is what I’m going to do right now" Eric says as he brings his hand down hard on my right cheek. Eric's hand begins a continuous patter on my upturned bum, alternating from my left to right cheek. Oh God, its starting it burn and he just started.  Well maybe that’s because it’s because his arms are soo strong due to him being a basketball player. Ugh!!!
"OW OWWWIE please Eric, I won’t skip anymore please stop" I say with tears starting to spring in my eyes.
"You smack better smack not smack or smack I’m smack going smack to smack spank smack your smack little smack butt smack everyday smack  for smack a smack week smack with smack my smack belt. Smack is smack that smack what smack you smack want smack Cori? smack smack smack" he asks while spanking me. His belt for a whole week? No thank you. I would never be able to sit down again.
"Ow nooo ow Eric I-I wouldn’t owwie" I cry. Eric is really starting to send them down now.
"I should hope not because I am really getting sick of this shit, Cori. Always finding you trying to miss class to go shopping or whenever you want to go that day," as Eric says this, he is realling giving my sit spots and thighs special attention. Oh My God my butt is on fire.
"Owww please ow I wont skip ooww ow anymore Eric owwwie" I say as I start to cry really hard and wiggle my butt away from his steel hand.
"Sit Still" Eric says and gives me two really hard spanks on my thighs; which let me tell you hurt like HELL. Then suddenly stops. It’s over already? He usually goes a lot longer.
"I-is it over already? I cry and sniffle. Eric laughs and says you wish. He suddenly grabs my black flip flop that I’m wearing. What’s he going to do with that thing?....wait a minute, he isn’t going to us- AAHHHH
Suddenly my butt isn’t burning anymore. It’s scorching. Eric is using my flip-flop to spank me. Have you ever been spanked with a flip- flop? No? You don’t want to. I’m screaming and crying as each smack with the flip-flop hits my butt.
"Please stop Eric. I won’t sick fake anymore or try to school skip either." I cry with a loud sob. See!! I’m in sooo much pain that I can’t even think or talk straightly.
"Am I finally making my point across to you? Eric asks starting to spank my lower region area on my butt.
"Yes sir you are oooww please stop" I sob
"Okay. Last 20 and then it’s over baby" Eric says softly rubbing my back. Then he starts the end of my spanking. The first smack lands on my left sit spot and I scream like a wild banshee.  It was as if I was singing in an opera. Eric continues to land really hard smacks on my sit spits and thighs. When he finishes, I am sobbing uncontrollably and don’t even realize he has stopped. Eric puts my flip-flop down and takes my other one off my other foot and rubs my butt soothingly as I calm down. When I’ve calmed down, Eric picks me up and puts me on his lap. He rocks me back and forth with one hand always on my butt protectively.
"Shhh Angel. It’s okay now. I’m done. You took your spanking really well baby. I’m very proud of you. I’m sorry I had to spank you so hard but you need to learn not to skip school. Okay Sweetie? Shhh its okay Lovie I’m here. I love you" Eric whispers to me in my ear as I calm down.
"I’m sorry Eric (sniffle) I won’t do it anymore (hiccup) I promise" I sniffled to him once I’ve stopped crying.
Eric kissed my head and sits me up on his lap and says
"Good. I’m glad we won’t be having anymore of these conversations about faking sick"
"No sir. We won’t" I say
Eric helps me stand up and gently pulls up my pants and panties over my tender and throbbing bottom. Eric hugs me and kisses my head one more time before saying to me
"I want you to go straight to your dorm, wash your face, get your books, and go to class. Understand?"
"Yes sir. I will" I kiss his cheeck and head for the door with Eric. Eric gently swats my butt out the door and tells me I love you.
"I love you too" I say and walk out of his dorm. When I get back to me and Lily's dorm room, Lily is already there. She has red rimmed eyes and is sniffling. Looks like Lily got the same treatments as me.
"Hey Lily. Didn’t go well for you I see"
"Yea. I can see it didn’t go well for you either. What Eric do to you?" she asks me. I start to grab my books and say
"He spanked me his hand first then whacked me a bunch of times with my own flip-flop. Oh and of course he took my temperature (I say the last part
Sarcastically) What about you" I ask her
"Felipe whipped me with his belt. Plus no warm up either." Lily says sadly and rubs her butt. WHAT!!! No warm up before belted? O yeah. I forgot that Felipe is the harsher one between our two boyfriends. Thank you Eric. I got to remember to stay far far away from Felipe when we get caught doing something bad.
"Well our day is ruined.Hmmph! Now I don’t know if I even want to go shopping today." I say
"Same here. Oh well it was worth a try. I really thought we had them today. How about we just go shopping on the weekend instead." Lily asks me trying to lighten my mood. I can be a bit of a drama queen if you couldn’t tell already.
"I guess" I mumbled but all the good stuff will be gone. Oh well
"Well I have to get to class. Eric’s orders. I'll see you later" I tell Lily
"Yea, me too. I'll see you after lunch. Bye" Lily waves as we head out the door and into opposite directions. Well I guess today wasn’t my day to fake sick after all. Or there won’t ever be "the day" now. I don’t know what I was feeling in my bones but today wasn’t the day to fake being sick to Eric. Hmph!! If only Eric was sick one day, then I cou-.......... I HAVE A NEW PLAN!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was my first spanking story that I have ever written. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. This was great! could you make a story from Lily's POV?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops and Fumbled Beginnings are in Lily's POV

      Delete
  2. Hahaha I remember this chapter! I loved your little detail of her not being able to talk properly--It was a great literacy technique!

    ReplyDelete