Saturday, October 10, 2015

SORRY!

I deserve to be spanked. I honestly do. I am totally sorry for leaving my stories hanging, not writing for a year, and being MIA in general. I do read the comments that are posted and I am glad that there are people who enjoy reading about Cori and Bailey. So again, I am really sorry. I am going to post a part of the next part of Before Happily Ever After. Its probably going to be the final story, but I haven't fully decided yet. Its short since I have to get my writing juices flowing again. When I post again, it will be longer or even finished. Thanks again to everyone who reads my stories.

15 comments:

  1. Can you please post more than a final story? I really love your stories !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean more stories about their wedding or in general about them? Because I'll definitely be writing more on Cori and Eric but probably not about their wedding; unless people want more stories on it. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. No i meant i want more stories about them in general, you're welcome !!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post more stories about Bailey and Shane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to write again this week so be on the look out!

      Delete
  4. Please post more stories about Bailey and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please keep writing stories about Cori, Eric, Lily, and Felipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please keep writing stories about Cori, Eric, Lily, and Felipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sure thing! Anything you want to see in particular with them (ideas)??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to see how their life has changed since getting married! And of course what other trouble Cori will get herself into haha

    ReplyDelete