Friday, July 22, 2016

Cheesy Chihuahua - Mini Story Final Part

"Is everything set?" I ask my teammates. This is going to be good. We're all outside of our locker room after we had put the finishing touches of our master piece. It all came together nicely if I might brag. It's sooo much better than Amber's idea. Water balloons?? Yeah right.
"Yup. I double checked all of the areas and they are good to go" Amber tells me with a revengeful grin. She's been giddy about doing all day. She almost blew our cover during lunch with the guys by saying how excited she was for practice. Thank goodness I came up with a lie and changed the subject before Alex (who can't mind his own business) asked Amber why. If any of the boys, especially Shane, figured out what we have planned, I don't even want to think what we would be doing right now. Probably running laps, cleaning the locker room, or getting a sore butt.
"Awesome, they should be finishing up practice any minute. Now let's go hide and watch the show" I tell them in a loud whisper and hurry with Amber as we crouch behind a hallway corner. This is going to be good. Curious about what our plan is? Let me be the first to tell you that it is pure genius. Okay so outside of the gym building near the lockers are long portable showers that are used to clean off dirt, refill water bottles, or just to cool down. The showers are hooked up to a water hose. Soooo my brilliant idea is to replace the water with something else. Something such as red dye and corn syrup; AKA: fake blood. This is going to be good.
"I cannot wait to see their faces!" Amber says with a revengeful smile on her face as we make our way to one of the school buildings across from the gym. And here I thought I was the evil one of the group.
"Me too. Hopefully it will shut those twerps up" another girl on said as she held up her phone to record for everyone to watch later. So not everyone on our team is here. The last thing we need is a big crowd of girls huddling around. I mean seriously! That is just asking to be caught. Morgan convinced Tiffany who then convinced Becca to let us out fifteen minutes early so we could get rested up for our game tomorrow. We hear laughter and soon see Greyson and his buddies head to shower area. They're joking about something they saw on TV last night. They start taking off their shirts or opening their water bottles to refill them. Johnson is the first to notice the dark red liquid.
"What the fuck?" He mutters as he notices what is in the water bottle. Then what happens next is priceless. We start hearing horrified shrieks, yells, and gagging. There are no longer cocky smirks on their faces now. Ha!
"We so got them! I think Greyson is about to puke" Amber says while laughing. I'm biting my hand so I my laughing won't be heard. Mission accomplished.
"Come on. Let's leave before they see us" I say to my teammates as we proceed to sneak away from our hiding place. The best thing about this is that no one will even know that we did this. No sore butt for me.

"What do you have to say for yourself"? Shane asks as he pulls me between his legs. Okay, so I guess I spoke a little too soon. As you can guess, Shane found out about our little revenge scheme. As we were getting away, we entered the main building as Shane, Alex, and Spencer were walking out of it. They immediately asked us what we were doing and where we have been since our practice ended over an hour and half ago. You know, the usual. I, of course, made up an excuse about enjoying some fresh air and just hanging out. Did the suspicious trio believe me? Hell no. Shane asked us if hanging out involved a bloody prank. I denied it but some of the other girls did not. I guess they were intimidated by the looks of the guys. What happened to teamwork? So long story short, the truth came out. The boys gave us the option of running laps after practices, telling our coaches, or a spanking from one of them. Gee, all of them sound so appealing.
“Come on Shanae. It was a harmless joke” I plead as I put my hand on the top of my shorts to stop him from pulling anything down. He rolls his eyes and tugs on the ends of my bottoms.
“Harmless? Not quite and move your hands so we can get this over with please” Shane tells me impatiently. He acts like we are about to take a final exam that he hasn’t studied for or something. Not like he is about to roast my rear end! I huff and and pull my shorts down..
“There. Happy?” I ask with a bit of attitude. Shane takes my wrist and pulls me over his lap.
SMACK SMACK
“Not really, but you might want to fix your attitude; especially while you’re in your position” he tells me while starting my spanking. Dang, that hurts! Why me?
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
Shane starts to rain hard swats to my upturned cheeks. I always seem to forget how hard he spanks. How that is possible, I don’t know.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
“Oww Shane! I’m sorry! It was just a prank” I cry out as tears start to roll down my face. I try to wiggle away from his harsh smacks.
“SMACK it SMACK may SMACK have SMACK been SMACK a SMACK prank SMACK to SMACK you SMACK but SMACK it SMACK could SMACK have SMACK had SMACK serious consequences SMACK SMACK” Shane tells me. He stops spanking me and places his hand on top of my butt. As if this isn’t a serious consequence? Ha!
“Look, I know the Greyson and his friends have been annoying you all. I can see why you wanted to get back at them. I’ve spoken to them once and I’m going to do it again. BUT you girls seriously got lucky. We’re not the only sports team that uses the water area. What if another team had gotten the before the boys did? Or our coaches? You could have gotten in big trouble” he says to me.
“Well, I guess I’m lucky that you found me instead” I sarcastically say while sniffing. Yup, I’m so lucky to be having a sore butt right now.
“Yeah let's see how lucky you feel by the time I’m finished with you” Shane tells me as he pulls my panties down. Ugh, why me? Once my panties are down, he wraps his arms around tighter around my waist before he really lays into my butt.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
Shane continues on with my spanking by paying special attention to my sit spots and upper thighs.
“Please Shane. Stop owww. I’m sorry! It was a dumb thing to do. I’m sorry!!” I cry out as start to sob over his lap. Shane seems to be deaf to my cries because he ignores me.
“Are SMACK you SMACK  going SMACK to SMACK think SMACK about SMACK your SMACK  actions SMACK  before SMACK you SMACK do SMACK something SMACK like SMACK a SMACK  stupid SMACK prank SMACK ?” Shane asks me between spanks. At this point, I’ll think about my actions for everything for the next five years. Should I get this flavor of ice cream or will mint chocolate save me from getting spanked?
“Yes! I will” I cry. Please end it Shane; I’m dying here. Shane gives my butt a dozen more hard smacks before he ends the spanking. Thank goodness! He helps me stands up from his lap and gently pulls up my panties and shorts. Shane takes my hand and pulls me onto his lap. I like sitting on his lap than laying over it I snuggle into him as his strong arms wrap around me. “Shhhh. It’s okay lovie. Shhhhh. I got you shhh” Shane tells me as he rocks me while I cry. My butt is hurting like a bitch right now. Excuse my language, but it’s true. It’s all Greyson’s fault.
I finally stop crying and am left with a few sniffles.
“You okay little babe?” Shane asks me. Besides a sore butt, then yes. I nod my head against him. He gives my head a kiss before helping me stand up.
“Come on, let’s go to the cafeteria for dinner” he says as he walks toward the door with me still attached to him. What can I say? I’m clingy after a spanking. Shane manages to unwrap my arms around him and pulls me to stand in front of him.
“No more pranks, okay? Even if the boys did deserve it” he tells me. Hell yeah the boys deserved it. Hopefuly they will shut up now.
“No more pranks” I agree even though I’m not so sure I can keep my word on that. After all, I am a bit of a jokester. Besides, I have a few tricks up my sleeve if Greyson and his pals decide to mess with us again. Only next time, I vow not to get caught by Mr. Spanks-a-lot. Fingers crossed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I had only a little bit left of this story so I decided to finish it up and post it. Next story will be on Cori and Eric. PROMISE!

35 comments:

  1. I love it stories neecer ever stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please write about Cori and Eric soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see y'all! I'll try really hard to write more of Cori and Eric this week

      Delete
    2. lmao I can never keep my word, can I? Im surprised people still read my stories lol

      Delete
    3. Haha. Its fine, I understand if you're really busy or whatever.. I just kind of miss your stories 😂 and wanted to read more ..x

      Delete
  3. *Patiently waiting for an update*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the patiently lol How can I deny that? I'm going to continue writing BHEA today and tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. Hey have you heard of Wattpad? I wrote a story on there recently...and wanted to get your opinion ! 😝.Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of it and use it a lot. Whats the story called? I'd love to read it

      Delete
    2. Oh well, my username is mylittlechapters. You'll see it, I have like 2 on there. Not a lot lol

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Also, I was looking through the stories on there.. and i could of sworn someone on there is copying you lol there's this account with stories very similar to yours. (Sorry i accidentally deleted my comment)

      Delete
    5. What's the account or the name of the story called?

      Delete
    6. I don't remember for sure, I can check. Did you find mine? xo

      Delete
    7. I did read it. I like what you have written so far!

      Delete
  5. While waiting ive read all stories like 5 times lol I think I know it all by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All by heart...? Pop quiz time! Just kidding lol. I am glad you like my stories so much and sorry about the long wait. I have been writing more on the BHEA and will post soon. I'll message you when I do!

      Delete
    2. Lol i feel the same way tbh. 😂 👌

      Delete
  6. Can't you write a story about Cori (or Lily or Baily hahah) when she get caught for speeding or driving when she is drunk? I love how you write your stories, but if you don't want to go back in time, can't you write as if Cori (/Lily/Baily) remember what happend then? And pleaseee write more about Baily and Shane when they live on campus, and also more about Lily and Felipe (even if you have said that they aren't your favourite couple)?
    LOVE your stories, the first thing I do when I wake up (every singel day) is that I look if you have update something new hahah<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you! I can write a few mini stories with your ideas. Thank!

      Delete
  7. And can you write a story where Cori starts a food fight? And also a story where she does something that she have done before (like smoke, slap Eric, get drunk, fake sick, do something without Eric's aprove)?

    ReplyDelete