Monday, April 24, 2017

Bad Luck

“Eric, what time are we leaving for tonight?” I shout from our closet. I’m trying to decide what outfit I want to wear to the game tonight. It’s a get together with some of Eric’s work buddies. I don't think it will be too bad since the girls of the group are pretty cool. It’s a rival match between two big teams, apparently. I’m not a huge sports fan since it's hard to keep up with every sport out there. There’s fouls, first downs, touchdowns, goals, penalties, and a whole bunch of other lingo that I get confused with. It's too much for my brain to handle. I’m hoping for the best. Wondering where all this positive energy is coming from? Well, Lily gave me a book about how to channel negative energy and have a new outlook on life or whatever. Sheesh, point taken. However, I don't think it's going very well at all. But who’s surprised? Its me we’re talking about.  
“Probably around six thirty. Do you think that's going to be enough to get to downtown if the game starts at eight?” Eric asks me back. Sounds like plenty of time to me. Although, I can get to pretty much anywhere on time with the way that I drive. I like to go FAST and I haven't even gotten a speeding ticket in forever. So, I’m not that bad of a drive if I do say so myself. Oh shit! I probably jinxed myself. Where's a piece of wood to know on? Anything to save my butt from possible soreness.
“Yeah, that should be fine” I answer while picking out a black v-neck shirt that I am considering wearing with jeans. The fashionista inside of me can't decide what to wear. Ugh. The team's colors are black, blue, and yellow. Don't even get me started on the color scheme. It can't be saved. I also have to wear something green too. It’s St. Patrick’s Day. So I don't have much to work with in the looks department. Speaking of green, I wonder if Eric is wearing any at the moment. I’m sooo going to pinch him if he isn't. Ha! I hurry out of the closet and head towards the living room where Eric is laying on the couch watching TV. I notice that he isn't wearing any green clothing so all bets are off. It's tradition to pinch whoever doesn't have any green on or else tiny leprechauns won't give you any luck. And not just luck for a day. No, they won't give you luck for TEN years. So you better believe that my cute little self will be pinching everyone that I know who doesn't have green on. After all, I’m just following the rules...for once. Heehee. Not to mention, I need all the luck I can get considering how unlucky I usually am. My butt needs it desperately.
“I totally got you, Eric!” I tell him as I pounce on top of him over the couch and give him a pinch.
“What? Why’d you pinch me?” Eric asks me in confusion. Saving him from ten years of bad luck is what I am doing. Your welcome, Eric.
“You’re not wearing any green and you know what today is” I say looking at his white t-shirt and black sweatpants.
“Yes, I am. I’m wearing green boxers. One’s that I think YOU bought me, not that I think about it” he tells me. I lift the band of his pants to see for myself. Dang, he actually is wearing green. And I did buy him those boxers. I totally didn't expect this but what else is new with me?
“You weren't wearing these this morning” I tell him. He was wearing black ones because I saw it with my own two eyes. I’m not THAT crazy. Even though I might seem like it at times.
“I know. I went to the gym, remember? I came back, took a shower, and changed into these” Eric tells me grinning. Well played, Eric.
“Fine. I’ll take my pinch back since you're technically wearing green. I was just trying to save you from bad luck, that’s all” I admit to him while rolling my eyes.
“Uh-huh. Shouldn't I be saving you from bad luck since you're not wearing any green?” he asks me. Now it's my turn to be confused.
“No, I’m like you and am wearing green that you can't see: green bra and panties” I tell him as I move my shirt to the side to reveal my sports bra. Hmmm… I wonder why I didn't stop to think that he might be wearing green underwear like me? Cori, how often do I stop and think about my actions? Never!
“Baby, those aren’t green. They’re blue” Eric says as he pull the side of my shorts up to check their color as well. Eric, are you color blind? They are totally green. Just a different shade of green.
“Yes, they are! They’re more of a greenish blue, if you want to be picky about it. But they ARE green” I say, defending myself. I don't want to get pinched.
“No they are not. They’re a dark blue; not green. Look at it in the light” Eric tells me, pointing to the window. I lean over him to get a closer look at my bra strap in the light of the sun from the window. What the…? They really aren't green. How is this even possible? I have my colors down to a T. I know the difference between red, rose, merlot, and blush without even trying. Yet I somehow don't know when something is blue instead of green? What’s wrong with me? I’m off my fashion game. I must be having shopping withdrawals. I haven't been on a big shopping spree in FOREVER! I need to go with Lily ASAP.
“Eric, they really aren’t green. How did I not notice that when I put them on this morning? How can this be happening to me?” I ask in shock as I keep looking down at my bra.
“You probably didn't look that closely at them after waking up. It’s honestly not the end of the world, angel” he says rolling his eyes a bit at my antics with a smile. Okay, so I was still half asleep when I was putting on my clothes. I hadn't had my coffee yet and everyone knows I’m not a morning person. Even when I sleep in on the weekends, I can still be a bit of a grouch. And don't get me started on what I look like when I wake up. I’m not surprised my mirror doesn't crack and break. Yikes!
“So don't you deserve to be pinched since you're not wearing any green?” Eric asks me with a sly grin. Yeah, so I see where this is going. Talk about a total change of events.
“No, because… it's-it's the thought that counts” I say trying to come up with some sort of excuse. I don't like the look on Eric’s face. Abort thyself out of here, Cori.
“Nah, I don't think so” He tells me. That's my cue to go. I quickly jump off of him and try to make run for it to our room. If I get something green on, he can't pinch me. However, I don't make it very far before Eric grabs my waist and pick me up. I squeal as Eric sits back down on the couch and puts my body over his lap. Wait, is he gonna pinch my butt or something?
Smack smack smack smack smack
“Eric! You're supposed to pinch me, not spank me” I tell as I put my hand back to cover my but from further swats. He pause to move my hand away.
“You're right, but I figured you might need a little extra luck” he says trying not to laugh and patting my bottom before raising his hand to continue. I roll eyes and can just imagine his grin right now.
Smack smack smack smack smack
Eric goes into a steady rhythm of covering my whole butt with moderate smacks. They’re not super hard, but they’re not soft either.
Smack smack smack smack smack
“Okay, I get it. I think I have enough luck now” I say hoping he’d stopped the spanking. It’s actually starting to sting and I can feel the warmth spread throughout both of my cheeks; At least my shorts are still up.
Smack I smack don’t smack think smack you smack could smack ever smack not smack need smack luck smack baby. And smack don’t smack you smack know smack it’s smack wrong smack to smack pinch smack people SMACK?” Eric asks me while delivering well-placed spanks with the last one harder than the rest. Point taken.
“Ow! I thought you weren't wearing any green. I was just saving you from bad luck” I plead my case. It's better to be safe than sorry, I’ve come to learn from past experiences.
Smack smack smack smack smack
“Well, thank you angel. It’s good to know we have each others backs” he says with a snicker.
“Shut up. You're not being funny right now” I say trying to act mad but not succeeding when a few giggles escape. Eric gives my butt a dozen more lighter smacks before stopping completely. My cheeks are a little sore and tender but NOTHING like after I have really gotten it. He helps me up and sits me down on his lap before wrapping his around me. I snuggle happily into Eric’s tight embrace. You know I’m sensitive after spankings. Even though this one wasn’t hard, I still deserve some cuddle. Hmph.
“Now, don't you feel lucky?” Eric asks me after kissing my forehead.
“Yeah. I’m oh so lucky” I answer sarcastically. Eric chuckles as he continues to hold me. With all that I had to endure, I better be the luckiest person for the next ten years. Well, I can dream can't I?



6 comments:

  1. PSA: So I am going to finish up the BHEA series because I have left everyone hanging long enough! So I will be working on finishing the current story up and will post by next week before posting one more story to the series after that. I think I have gotten my writing mojo back. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that going to be the end of Cori and Eric????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean after I end BHEA? Nope, far from it! They're a lot of people's favorite so I could never end them. I'm just ending the series so don't worry!

      Delete
  3. So happy u uploaded. I love your story's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah finally the playful kind! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ Love it.πŸ€❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I felt like it was needed lol A different take on their relationship

      Delete