Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Soccer Foes Story 4 Part Five (Short Update)

Later that Morning
So my cleanup punishment wasn’t too bad. Besides cleaning everybody’s dirty plates and scraping off their food, it wasn’t too bad. Oh, who am I kidding? It was terrible! I was trying to think positively, but that didn’t last long. How am I going to finish kitchen duty for two and a half more days? I kinda wish that I got the choice of a spanking instead…. Shocking, I know. I am currently walking out of the dining hall toward the fields to meet up with all of the campers. I continued to think about how washing dishes messed up the nail polish on my nails when a voice caught my attention.
“hey snitch, thanks for getting me kicked out of camp” Reddy says standing right in front of me. I roll my eyes. This is guy over here.
“I didn’t do anything but tell the truth; unlike you. You got your own self kicked out” I scoff and fold my arms. I didn’t force him to be a freaking bully.
“oh please! Don’t act like you’re the victim right now. You were just as much trouble as we are, but yet you get to stay here. I wonder if it has anything to do with shacking up with Shane?” Paris says deciding to join the party. She comes and stands next to Reddy. I narrow my eyes at her last comment. What does she know about Shane and I? we haven’t done any shacking up here at camp. Plus, I’m not that easy. Sheesh. We just got together; if we’re still together anyway.
“Think what you want but there was no “shacking up” between Shane and I. plus, I still got into trouble. Hence clean up duty. Also, maybe the reason I didn’t get kicked out is because I didn’t try to drown one of y’all.” I tell them with a glare. Paris scoffs and Reddy rolls his eyes.
“Maybe I should’ve tried harder” Reddy says stepping closer to me. Is he supposed to be intimidating? Nice try, Reddy. “Or maybe I should’ve kicked your ass harder. Although, I did a pretty good job of it the first time” I say with a smirk. His gaze on me hardens and he steps closer to me. We’re pretty much chest to chest right now.
“Yeah right. You just caught me by surprise is all. I would totally win the next time around” Reddy says. Is he serious?
“Wanna bet?” I challenge. Reddy is all talk right now. As if he thinks he would beat me with my ninja like skills and cat like reflexes. Come at me bro.

“Yeah, he will kick your ass Bailey!” Paris says as his hype man; or girl in this case. I snort and shake my head. I open my mouth to tell her to shut up when I’m pushed back by Reddy. I stumble back but catch myself from falling to the ground. See! Like a cat. I raise my hand to throw a punch at Reddy when a firm grasp on my wrist prevents me from doing so.

  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Just posting to show I'm still updating. I'll try to finish this story within the next two weeks. Next update will be much longer. 

4 comments:

  1. Will there be more Eric And Cori stories? Still waiting for the next parts x ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posted! I'm so glad. Pleaseee post more stories. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update soon! On Cori/Eric and Bailey/Shane! I can't wait to see what happens with their relationship!

    ReplyDelete