Sunday, June 12, 2016

Soccer Foes Story 4 Part 1 Continued

Thursday evening:
"I could eat s'mores everyday,” Morgan says licking her fingers. For the night activity, there was a bonfire and we could make s'mores. I, however, only had chocolate. Not because I was trying to not eat but because I don't like s'mores. Call me crazy but I don't favor eating a gooey mess.
"I can tell,” I say as I watch her make her fifth one. Me, Morgan, Emma, Jazzy, and a few other campers are still here. Pretty much everyone else headed back to their cabins already. Oh I also forgot to mention that Reddy, his BFF from the first day, Paris, Nicole, and a few others of their dumb friends. Ugh. Throughout the bonfire, they kept giving me evil smirks. Well I thought they were evil anyway. In my eyes, they all are horns growing out of theirs heads. Morgan pushes me and sticks her tongue out at me for my comment.
Shane and some of the other leaders that I have come to realize must be his friends are still here too. Becca is over there too and guess who she's sitting by? Shane. I get that there friends and everything but still. Hands off the merchandise, please.
"Can we go back now? I'm tired of being the mosquitoes dinner,” Emma says swatting bugs off her legs. I yawn. My bed does sound good about now. I can have some sweet dreams about Shane. Heehee.
"If you had used bug repellent before we went out here, you wouldn't have this problem" Jazzy tells her. Me and Emma roll our eyes. You’re her mom, dear. I'm still not talking Jazzy. I'm still a little pissed with her. I hold really long grudges, okay? Ask the ice cream guy who didn't have any more of my favorite flavor. Anyways, we stand up by the fire and start to head back when something caught our attending; specifically mine. Shane and Becca we're kissing. That's right. KISSING!!! My mouth drops.
"I guess they're back together,” Morgan says. Um, no he's not. Shane's with me, not her. Or at least I thought he was. By now, the lovebirds have broke apart. I want to be anywhere but here right now so I'm outta here. I quickly walk away into the forest trails back to the cabins. I can't believe this. How can Shane do this to me? I thought he actually liked me. This is what I get for falling for his extremely handsome good looks. Ugh. I continue to make my way through the woods pissed off. Wait a minute, nothing looks familiar right now. I notice the dock by the lake. Yeah I'm soooo not by the cabins. I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going since my mid was a little preoccupied. Stupid Shane. I guess since I'm here, I may as well enjoy the view. I sit down on the edge of the dock and look into the glittering water. The moon is bright in the sky reflecting over the lake. Sigh. I feel like in a movie or something. Too bad I'm in a bad mood; as usual. I guess Reddy was right. Shane is, I mean was into me. Why would he go and kiss Becca. And it just had to be her. Hmph. Whatever. I don't need him. I'm better off without him. My life will so much easier. Not to mention that my butt won't have to worry anymore. Ha! I continue to gaze into the lake deep in thought when I'm suddenly in the water itself. Someone pushed me in. I try to bring my head above water but something or someone is pushing me down under water, preventing me from reaching the surface for air.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So I was rereading Soccer Foes and noticed that I somehow didn't add this part to the story. Hopefully the story makes better sense with this missing part. I'm currently writing the next part of Soccer Foes, so look out for a new addition within the next few days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment