Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Whoops

Why do people have such big mouths? Seriously, just mind your own business. I'm currently walking to Eric’s dorm room after a very eventful evening with Lily. however, things never goes as planned for me at all. Anyone surprised? Didn't think so. Once I am outside Eric’s dorm room and take a  deep breath. Okay, Cori. Try to save your butt some please. It’s begging you!
Knock Knock Knock Knock
Eric opens the door and I come face to face with his intense gaze. Gulp. S.O.S
“Cori, where have you been?” He asks as he moves away from the door so I could pass by him. I hurry through the door with my hands protecting my defenseless behind.
“Eric, I told you. I was out with Lily to cheer her up. Oh and good news, I’m pretty sure her and Felipe are getting back together” I say sitting down on his bed and flipping my black heels off. All this extra walking from the club to the university police department and now here is killing my poor feet. I need a massage ASAP. Do you think Eric would give me one or is that totally out of the question? Yeah, one look at him and that would definitely be a big hell NO.
“Congrats to them. Now, would you tell me exactly where you went because I thought you went out to dinner?” He asks standing in front of me with his arms folded. My purple nail polish is so interesting right now, I swear.
“We did Eric. To that new Italian restaurant that opened a couple months ago. We totally need to go. Their Alfredo is to die for and-” I tell him but he cuts off my rambling. Rude!
“Cori, stop stalling” Eric says rolling his eyes. Shit, he’s onto me.
“I’m not. That's what we did, I promise” I say. That is true since we did go eat there. So I’m not lying for once. I'm just not telling him everything. Found a bit of a loophole. Heehee.
“Uh-huh and where did you two go after that?” he asks next, trying to get me to admit  where I actually went after dinner. My butt is so screwed. Sigh.
“We went to a club just for a bit” I say avoiding his piercing green eyes. I just really like my nail color.
“Would that club happen to be Ice Zero since a little birdie told me that he saw you and Lily there?” Eric says. Ugh. The gag is up not that it was actually there but still.
“Okay, fine. That’s where we went after dinner and just who was it that told you?” I ask with a huff as I fall back onto the bed. Whoever it was needs to learn to shut their trap.
“Adrian. He also mentioned how it seemed like you were getting into a big of trouble there” He tells me while sitting down next to me. Oh, I should have known it was him. Adrian is like Eric’s best friend. He is a nice enough guy, I guess. Apparently, I am very “amusing” to him. Ha. and not to mention he is a blabbermouth too.
“Psh. So you're just believing whatever he told you?” I ask him, rolling my eyes as I stare up at the ceiling. I bet the jerk face mentioned everything. Hmph.
“No. I want you to tell me what happened, okay? Stop with the attitude” Eric tells me, pulling me up to sit next to him. I roll my eyes again. I know I’m risking it but I just don't care. Okay, I’m sure I’ll care if he starts whacking away on my ass but that has yet to happen so I still do not care at the moment.
“Why did you go to Ice Zero? You know, how dangerous that area is” he reminds me. How could I forget all the lectures Eric’s given me about that part of town. It's a miracle I managed to forget them all. Although, not surprising since it’s ME!
“I know but I wasn't by myself. I was with Lily, so it wasn't like I was alone” I say. I should get some brownie points for the buddy system, right?
“Just tell me what happened because something always happens with you two. You're like a magnet for trouble” He says, rolling his eye again. Or a magnet of awesomeness!
“Okay, so I wanted to do something special for Lily and get her out of her sad state because of Felipe. So I thought a girls night would make her a little happy; at least for a little while anyways. And no, I didn't drink any alcohol” I tell him, knowing he would ask me that. At least I have that going for me. That should lessen my punishment, hopefully. My butt hopes and dreams that it does.
“But why did you got to Ice Zero? You could have gone to any other club but you chose to go to that one, baby” Eric says. But where would the fun have been in that? Heehee.
“I didn't think it would be that bad. Plus there was a ton of people there. It’s not like we were alone, Eric. it was packed!” I tell him.
“So nothing bad happened?” Eric asks, narrowing his eyes suspiciously. I guess I stalled long enough and yes, I’ll admit that I am stalling this time.
“Wellll...some things DID happen but you gotta hear me out though” I say quickly to him.
“Alright, go ahead baby. But don't think I won’t know if you're stalling” He says with a pointed look. Dang! Can I get anything past him? I need some new tricks and fast. Ugh.
“Okay, so when me and Lily were at the club that Sophia girl who I’ve been telling you about came up and tried to talk to us; which was weird since we didn't invite her and Lily thought she was cheating with Felipe. But hold that thought because I’ll get back to that later. Anyways, I told her to leave us alone since we didn't want her there. So she left or so we thought. Then this sleazy guy comes up to Lily and tries to hit on her. He was so gross looking and wouldn't let her go and was getting aggressive. Remember, this was happening to Lily, not me. Anyway, I had to save her when this guy wouldn't let up. So I stomped on his foot with my heel. No lie, Eric. It was like a total karate move or something” I tell the story of the night's events. Eric is covering his face with his hand trying not to laugh.
“Why am I not even surprised you would do something like that?” he asks, shaking his head in amusement. Hey, it's just what I do.
“Seriously, Eric. You should be proud. I honestly think I broke his foot” I say, happy with myself. My heels could kill. They’re like a secret weapon.
“Okay, I am proud that you stood up to that guy, as unconventional as it was” Eric admits with a grin. See! I knew he’d be proud. Heehee.
“So after that, we ran to get away from the guy because he was pissed. Once we were outside, we were going to come back to campus, but we kind of ran into some more trouble…” I say, looking anywhere but Eric’s face. This is the part of the story where I’m heading into dangerous oceans or ponds or whatever body of water.
“What kind of trouble?” Eric asks grabbing my chin so I have to look at him.
“Well, my car kind of got a little held up at the club” I tell him. She’s being held against her will. Poor baby.
“Held up? Explain please” He says with a warning look.
“I apparently packed in an unpermitted spot and I got that wheel clamp put on it” I say quickly with a nervous smile. Yeah, he didn't smile back.
“Cori, do you know how much those cost to get taken off? You’ll be lucky if they don't tow it away tonight. Not to mention you were stranded in a shady part of town. Do you know what could have happened to you or Lily if someone noticed you standing around your car?” Eric tells me in an angry tone.
“But nothing happened, Eric; especially since Lily got taken by UPD” I say trying to defend myself. However, I don't think I helped my case. Actually, I might have made it worse for my behind.
“What!” Eric asks, making sure he heard me right.
“So Lily and Sophia got into a fist fight and the police showed up and took them both away. I, however, was NOT involved in that and I did NOT get taken by the police. So you can calm down a little” I tell him.
“Lucky for you or else you would be in so much more trouble than you already are” Eric says. My ass is forever grateful right now.
“See, I’m not always the one in the most trouble. Oh and the best part of my story is that Felipe didn't even cheat on Lily at all. It turns out he has an identical twin brother and Sophia is his girlfriend. It was all just a huge misunderstanding. And that is how my night went” I say hoping that Eric was satisfied now since he asked.
“Really? Twins?” Eric asks in disbelief. Of course he wouldn't believe me when I’m actually telling the truth.
“It's true! I'm not making anything up this time. I swear on all my designer bags that Felipe has a twin. I’m not sure where he got one but I’ll get all the details from Lily tomorrow” I say. Lily better tell me everything. My gossip can is practically empty and needs to be refilled.
“Okay, I believe you; as crazy as it all sounds. So is there anything else you’d like to tell me?” Eric asks me with another pointed look. I wish. I sooo want to prolong this talk so we don't have to start the discussion with my ass. I shake my head no.
“So are you ready to get your spanking and done with?” he asks me next as he grabs a hold of my arms and pulls me over his lap. As if I have a choice in the matter. Ugh. I nod my head as Eric situates my body into the prime spanking position. Butt up high!
“I’m really sorry” I say at my best attempt to save my butt. He might go easy on it; I can dream.
“You know what you did wrong, right?” Eric asks me while rubbing his hand over my cheeks.
“Yes sir” I say, pitifully.
“Tell me why you're getting spanked then” he says as he raised his hand and brings it down swiftly onto my left cheek.
Smack smack
“Ouch! I went to Ice Zero even though it's in a bad part of town. Ah!” I say while wincing from the hard spanks coming down.
“Right and haven't I mentioned to you before why that place is off limits?” He asks while alternating smacks to my upper thighs. Geez, why are sits spots so sensitive? My bottom is already in pain.
Smack smack smack smack
“Ahh ow yes! I knew better ahhh” I cry out as my eyes start to tear up.
“And what else?” he asks, pulling my short skirt up and continues on my bare butt since I’m wearing a thong. Who wants panty lines when you're trying to look extra good? Not me! Although it doesn't help my bottom any. Panties add so much protection even though it's a thin material.
Smack smack smack smack
“My car got a clamp on it. Ahh Eric please!” I say while trying not to wiggle away from his hard hand. Not that it helped since Eric tightened his hold around my waist.
“You smack probably smack got smack it smack in smack the smack worst smack place smack ever. smack You smack risked smack you smack and smack Lily’s smack safety smack late smack at smack night. smack What smack are smack you smack going smack to smack do smack next smack time smack you smack drive smack somewhere smack late smack at smack night?” Eric asks placing excruciating smacks all over my upturned butt. And no, I’m not exaggerating either. It hurts sooo bad.
“Ah make sure I park somewhere that I’m allowed to ow” I cry harder. I’m triple checking every stupid parking spot from now on.
“And smack if smack god smack forbid smack it smack does smack happen smack again, I smack want smack you smack to smack call smack me smack so smack I can smack come smack get smack you. I’m pretty sure you weren't going to call me tonight if you weren't interrupted by Lily’s fight. Am I right?” Eric ask while placing harder smacks to my sit spots. He’s full of questions tonight, isn't he?
“Yes” I agree. I definitely wasn't going to call Eric for fear of a spanking but look where I’m currently at right now.
“I hope so, because I don't want to have to spank you for this again. Is that clear, baby?” He asks while reaching over to grab something from the nightstand. Its crystal clear, Eric.
“Yes sir” I sniffle into the bed sheets. I suddenly feel coolness on my warm cheeks. Wait, is that what I think it is?
“Okay, angel. Thirty more with the hairbrush and then we’ll be done” he tells me. Ugh. It's not over yet? Stupid Miss Unfriendly Brush. I feel Eric raise it down on my right sit spot. He goes on to give me really, really hard smacks.
“Eric! Ahh I’m sorry! Please ahh” I sob.
Smack smack smack smack
He pays close attention to my sit spots and thighs only. What hurts more than excruciating because that is what I’m feeling right now. Seriously.
Smack smack smack smack
Eric paddles me with four more spanks on the middle of my butt before placing the unfriendly thing back on the nightstand. Yeah, it's a permanent fixture there since it gets used so frequently. My body is practically limp over his lap. I feel Eric pull my body up and into a hug. I snuggle and cry into his chest as he gently rubs my back to calm me down.
“shhhh Angel shhh. I've got you shhhh. It's okay now shhhh. I love you” Eric tells me while placing kisses on my forehead. I eventually calm my crying and am left with sniffles and a sore butt. What else is new?
“I’m really sorry Eric. I shouldn't have gone to Ice Zero or else my car wouldn't have gotten that boot thing on it” I say leaning back to look at Eric. Although, I’m pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten spanked if Adrian hadn't of said anything. That guy.
“I know. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you baby girl” he says, kissing my nose. I smile at him.
“Oh and I'm taking you bright and early tomorrow morning to pay to get you car back” he tells me. My smile quickly drops. Tomorrow is Saturday! I was hoping to sleep in.
“How early?” I ask, hoping that it's not that early.
“Eight o’clock” Eric says. Ugh. I lean my head back onto his chest with a pout.
“Don't pout” he tells me while lightly smacking my butt. Ow! My booty just got spanked less than ten minutes ago.
“Fine but can we get breakfast since I have to wake up at such an awful time. Please?” I ask. I’m always a morning grouch but food makes everything better.
“I don't know, I don't think you deserve it, angel” Eric says with a grin. Excuse him.
“I so deserve it! After what my butt just went through” I say pushing his shoulder. He laughs.
“Alright, I guess you deserve it; especially since your so cute” he tells me, giving me a kiss. Damn straight, I’m cute. I cuddle back into Eric’s arms as he wraps them tighter around me as I yawn. Spankings are such tiring events. I close my eyes and then I hear Eric slightly laugh and say
“Baby, do you really think you broke that guy’s foot?”


Decided to add a quick story since the last one didn't have a spanking in it. Are you sick of Cori and Eric yet lol? 


26 comments:

  1. So I am deciding between two ideas for my next story: maybe about Lily's 21st birthday with Cori planning something OR a more serious one like Ashamed. Thoughts? I haven't decided which one to write yet. Anyways, it'll probably be a week or two before I post again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them:)) all you stories are great and yeah I think The birthday idea would be fun lol.

      Delete
  2. Loved it. Thanks for the updates. I think you should do a more serious one like Ashamed. That was a great story.
    Btw I will never ever ever ever ever ever get sick of Cori and Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ofc I'm not, especially of the stories when they all lived on campus☺️ I really like the stories when they are more serious, like ashamed (PS I love that you wrote a story from Coris pov about that night when they did go to Ice Zero, I have to admit I wondered what happend to Cori that night)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your stories r amazing. Whatever u write will definitely be worth reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl! Its been so long since I talked to you! You might remember me from youtube, I think my username was like heyygabby. Anyways, I'm so glad I remembered your blog and I checked it. I read all of your new ones from 2017 this morning and it truly brightened my day.

    I love Cori and Eric! I always will. I need an Eric of my own!

    Your writing style is one of the best I've ever read. I truly love your spanking stories. I love how Cori and Eric interact. I love Eric's personality. Your humor shines bright in your writing, and it's truly incredible-- a great example is how you named the implements that Eric uses. I still remember when she became acquainted with the spoon and had to come up with a name for it! I don't remember it extremely well though, so I think I'm going to go back through all your stories on here and reread them!!! ALL of them because they are ALL amazing!

    If you ever need any help writing, let me know. I'm pretty creative; I just hate writing!
    If you're able to, do you think in the more serious story that the people want you could write the spanking in Eric's perspective? I remember you did it once when she got spanked in public on a bench (need to reread to remember which story!) and I loved hearing how much it pained him to do it! Perhaps if you need some inspiration--it's a very serious topic, but perhaps Cori develops an eating disorder? She's always been a little self conscious and I'm pretty positive you never had a story on that. Maybe it could get serious enough were Eric truly has to monitor her? Idk just an idea! Eric is a hot sexy amazing doctor after all! Ugh i need an Eric!

    Thanks for sharing your stories again, and I truly cannot wait to reread them all! I'll comment on all of them too, but that might get annoying for you to read...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! I do remember you, its been a while lol Thanks for reading my stories again. I'm glad that you enjoy them still and thanks for the lovely compliments!! And did you somehow read my mind or something? Honestly, the eating issue was actually what I was considering to write about but wasn't sure if it was too serious or not. But I will go ahead with the idea along with more of Eric's Pov as well. I still need to reread my stories too since I seem to keep forgetting details. I swear my readers know my characters better than I do haha. Thanks again for you comment and you know I wouldn't mind if you comment on all my stories. I love comments!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Please do Eric's POV. I think that would be interesting. I also love the Eating Disorder idea.

      Delete
  6. I would say yay but I dont think thats appropriate with eating disorders! hahah Glad we had the same thoughs. A new take on an eating disorder would be Eric catching her throwing up. I've never read anything like that before. Also I'm wondering if Eric knows about what she nicknamed the spoon and belt? HAahah I think he would get a laugh out of that. Im starting to reread today. Not an ideal time...finals...ahh! See? I need Eric to spank me for reading hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was the only one who wanted an Eric. Lol.

      Delete
    2. Don't we all? Haha I'll use your ideas and definitely do Eric's pov too. I hope you ace your finals!!

      Delete
    3. Yeah that sounds good, like instead of her actually getting to that point maybe it's better if he caught her in the act and then kept a close eye on her (using different punishments) and gently warning her about developing an eating disorder. and I think that gives you space for to add in a lot things we mentioned before lol

      Delete
    4. like spanking grounding, timeout lines.. whatever else works for her

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I'll consider that. I'm not sure how I'm going to go about it yet but I'm starting to write it today so I'll see how it goes.

      Delete
    6. Cool, I'm sure it'll be great. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’™

      Delete
  7. he can spoon feed her ๐Ÿ˜‚or make her keep a journal of what she's eating during the week and then check in on it later. especially if he's away at work.. I can see this story going far. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry just had to give one more idea. I'm done lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please update soon! I NEED MORE CORI AND ERIC.
    btw are you still writing about Shane and Bailey, I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm updating by the end of the week! And I am planning to still write about Bailey but I don't have a lot of ideas for them but I'm not stopping on these two

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'm looking forward to the update!

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete