Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Rivalry - Mini Story

“Ha! I can’t wait till she sees all of this” I exclaim, as I look at all the decorations lying all over my bed. I have to help out with my step mom, Angie’s, annual autumn fair that she organizes every year at her and my dad’s church. She’s been doing this for years. Angie also expects that my sister and I help her decorate and do finishing touches the day before it opens for the weekend. Surprised I have a sister? Well, Monica's a few years older than me and is currently studying law in a different state. Let’s just say we have a rather…. Turbulent relationship.
“So do you have everything that you were planning on getting? It looked like we practically bought the whole store,” Cori says from her bed as she flips the page of her magazine.
“Yeah, but it still feels like it's not enough though” I say unsure. There are also bags of stuff all around my bed on the floor with decorations too.
“Trust me. It's enough. We each filled a shopping cart to the brim and we went to the store twice. I never thought that I could see so much confetti for sale in my life” she says with a shake of her head.
“Well it's a big church hall I'm decorating for” I remind her for the tenth time.
“I know. Just like you’ve reminded me how you have to beat Monica this year” Cori says rolling her eyes.
“I do! If Moni’s decorations are better again, she wont let me live this down. Hers were so much better last year,” I say. And they really were. Mine looked like arts and crafts done by preschoolers. I guess I should mention that a big reason my sister and I don't get along is because we are extremely competitive of each other. It's always been like that buts it's gotten worse over the years; according to Felipe anyways.
“Yours will be better; especially since you’ve had my help” Cori tells me. My BFF thinks so highly of herself, doesn't she?
“So I guess if I lose, it's all your fault then” I say with a grin. Cori sticks her tongue out at me before saying,
“Whatever, don't front like I totally didn't give you some good ideas. The pumpkin centerpieces are totally genius”
“I’m kidding. You’ve definitely helped me a ton. I just wish you could come with me back home to set everything up” I say, sitting down at my desk area. It's the only place clear to sit in our dorm room.
“Yeah, but Eric has a home basketball game tomorrow. I need to be a supportive girlfriend and all that. You know, go mustangs” Cori says with no enthusiasm in her voice whatsoever.
“So much spirit from the supportive girlfriend over there” I say sarcastically with a snort. 
“Hey! You know sports all look the same to me. I get bored, so shoot me. Anyways, if you need my help with anything, just send me a text or call. I expect pictures. Lots and lots of pictures” Cori says pointing her fingers at me to show how serious she is.
“You already know I will” I promise her as I hear my phone ping from my pocket. It's a message from Felipe.
Hey sweet pea. Come to my room in 15? - Felipe
Sure. I’m heading over now - Lily
“I'm going to Felipe’s. What’re you going to do?” I ask Cori as I put my shoes on.
“Probably sleep until Eric’s done with practice. Basketball season is such a drag, I swear” Cori complains, closing her magazine.
“Get used to it because the season’s just getting started,” I remind her. I chuckle as I hear Cori groan as I leave our room. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hi love” Felipe greets me as he opens his dorm room door to let me in.
“Hey” I say before going on my tiptoes to peck his lips for a kiss.
“How were your classes today?” he asks me as he helps me take off my jacket. The weather is starting to turn cooler.
“The usual. Thank goodness my Friday class got cancelled tomorrow. Now I can leave earlier to drive home,” I reply.
“That's actually why I wanted you to come over here. I need to talk to you about you going home” he says as he takes my hand and helps me sit on his bed. Talk? Why does my stomach get this weird feeling whenever he says that? Oh that's right. It never ends well for my bottom.
“Talk about what?” I ask a bit warily.
“About you and your sister” Felipe says sitting next to me. Well, I wasn't expecting that.
“What about us?” I ask crossing my arms, defensively. The topic of Monica never sits well for me.
“About your competitiveness with each other” he tells me. Oh great. Not this again. 
“Only because Monica's is the one who gets competitive first. She always tries to one up me every time” I defend myself. She really does. We always try to outdo each other. Better grades, most school awards, and the doing most extracurricular. Whoever can get the most praise from one of our parents?
“Every time?” Felipe asks with a raise of an eyebrow. He seems to think not.
“Yes” I say while looking away from him.
“Lily, look at me” he says gently grabbing my chin to look at him again.
“You and I both know that you and Monica both try to outdo each other. I just want to make sure nothing happens between you two when you go home; especially since I won't be there with you” Felipe tells me.
“Nothing will happen” I try to convince him but he isn't so sure.
“Really? Because based on past experiences. I don't think you will be able to keep your word easily. Remember when you start a heated argument at thanksgiving dinner one year and almost got into a fist fight with Monica?” he reminds me. That happened two years ago. When Felipe found out about it, he went to town on my behind.
“Even dad was on my side that Moni started it,” I tell him.
“Or how about when you tried to outsell your sister in a fundraiser and got yourself so worked up that you passed out from stress” Felipe went on.
“I also had stress from final exams to worry about too. It wasn't just from the fundraiser,” I tell him. By the way, I outsold her in cookie sales. I also got a little help from Cori. You know how persuasive she can be. I just used her to my advantage to show Monica up. Ha!  
“Let me also remind you about last years fair and how you tried to sabotage Monica’s displays that she put up” he tells me. Key word: tried. Felipe unfortunately put a stop to it before I could do anything. 
“Okay so I can be competitive. But she ruined mine first” I defend myself again.
“Look, I just want you to act straight and to not start anything this year. You know Angie works hard on this fair and shouldn't have to worry that you and your sister will do something to mess it all up,” Felipe says firmly.
“I won't. Il try to not let what Monica says or does get to me,” I promise. I know she’ll definitely try something. She always does.
“Good but I’m also going to help you keep that promise,” he tells me as he takes my arm and starts to pull me over his lap. See! His talks always end this way.
“But I haven't even done anything” I say as Felipe gets me adjusted.
“I want it to stay that way. You keep your word better when your bottom’s tender,” he says as my pants start to come down. I hold my breath as I expect my panties to come down next but they never do. What happens instead is Felipe’s hand coming down on my right cheek hard.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
Felipe begins a steady rhythm of moderate spanks. Not really hard but not soft either.
“You SMACK will SMACK behave SMACK this SMACK weekend. No SMACK fighting with SMACK Monica. SMACK is that SMACK clear SMACK SMACK SMACK?” he asks as his hand warms my butt all over. How does his hand feel so hard? I will never understand it.
“Yes sir” I say as I start to wince from the pain coming on.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
“Angie has worked really hard these last few months for her church. She wants your help and she doesn't need to worry about a stupid battle that you and Monica have” Felipe continues to lecture me as he spanks away. And they say men can't multitask.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
“I know. I wont do anything. I won't!” I cry out as I can feel Felipe start to spank my upturned cheeks harder now. I try not to move around but he's paying more attention to my sit spots. 
“Keep moving around and these panties will come down,” he warns me. That caused me to still fast. Panties will stay up if I can help it.
Felipe give me half a dozen more swift spanks before stopping. Thank you! Please be over now.
“I'm giving you this reminder spanking to help you keep your competitiveness down. You’ll do that right?” he asks me as I feel him reach over for something from his side table.
“Yes sir, I will” I sniff as a few tears escape my eyes. My butt is definitely reminded all right.
“Good. I’m going to finish up with ten from your hairbrush. If I hear that something happened this weekend between you and your sister, your getting more from this brush. Okay?” Felipe asks as I feel the cold wood on top of my hot cheeks. Point officially taken.
“Okay. Nothing will happen” I promise more firmly this time.
“I hope not. I want you to count please” Felipe says, then brings the brush down on my left cheek. 
SMACK!
“One” I say grabbing the bed sheet to brace myself for the rest.
SMACK!
“Ow! Two” I count out.
SMACK!
“Ah! Three” I say, clenching my cheeks a bit before relaxing. Felipe continues on before bringing the brush down on both of my bottom cheeks on the tenth one. That one was definitely the hardest smack from this whole spanking.
“Ten!” I cry out as I start to cry a little harder into the bed. My behind feels inflamed and sore. But I know for sure that this is nothing compared to when I am actually in trouble.
“Good job sweet pea. All finished” Felipe tells me as he pulls my pants back up. I tenderly sit down on his lap as he wraps his arms around me. 
He holds me as the few tears that I have left fall down my face.
“I love you, mi amour. I just want you to behave,” he says as he kisses my head and wipes my tears away once my sniffles have stopped. 
“I know and I’ll be good” I say then smile as Felipe kisses all over my face.
“I hope so since you know what will happen if you aren't” he warns. Yes, the dreaded brush. Got it loud and clear.
I nod my head and lean back into Felipe for another content hug.


4 comments:

  1. Long time, no see! Sorry for the long stretch of time with no new posts. I wrote three mini stories just so i can get my writing juices flowing again. I'll have Bailey's then Cori's up within a week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for updating, Can’t wait for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. Please keep up the good work... Really love your stories. Never stop..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s been a while! I’ll be posting this week sometime; the weekend, by the latest.

      Delete