Sunday, October 28, 2018

Support - Mini

“Great job ladies! Y’all worked hard today. Hit the showers and head out.” coach Evans tells us as our team head s into the locker room.
I go towards my gym bag to grab some fresh clothes. The girls’ junior varsity and varsity teams won both of our games. Our slump is officially OVER. Well hopefully anyways. My soccer angels don't let me jinx myself.
“Nice goal Bailey!” Monica says patting me on the back. Oh and not to brag or anything but I scored a killer goal. I guess you could say I rocked today.
“Thanks!” I say happily.
“Yeah. Nice legs, Bails. I'm so glad we beat the crusaders. They totally thought they were going to beat us. Ha! We showed them,” Amber says smirking. The other team was totally talking trash on social media last night. Shane said no to let them get to me and that they were trying to get in our heads. The crusaders were obviously all talk though. Ha! In their faces!” 
“We definitely shut them up. I can wait to see their twitters later. They will be so complaining. I'm about to head to the shower area when Rachel makes her appearance by huffing loudly. 
“Well not all of us did good today. Some of us even sucked” she says glaring in the direction to where Lola sat.
“I know I suck, Rachel. You don't have to make it obvious that you’re talking about me” Lola tells her.
“Well it's true. You did absolutely nothing on the field. It was atrocious” Rachel exclaims loudly. Okay so she may have a point about Lola. She is not our best player by a long shot. She gives the ball away a lot and runs kind of slow. Lola may not be the best but she does try to work really hard.
“Lay off her Rachel. J.V. won. Who cares anymore?” Amber says defending Lola.
“Um because we could have very well have lost if Sammie didn't score a goal at the last minute. Lola practically gave the ball away every time she gets it. It's like she plays for the other team,” Rachel says raising her hands in disbelief. And Shane calls me dramatic.
“You're exaggerating Rachel. Plus you shouldn't be talking. You act like you’re a much better player,” I add with an eye roll. A few girls around me snicker.
“Oh just because you scored a goal today and play on varsity givers your the right to act superior” Rachel says glaring at me now.
“No. I just don't go around and bully teammates,” I say back.
“That's right” Amber says agreeing with me. She always has my back. Which can get us into some trouble at times.
“I'm not a bully. I just like to push my teammates to better themselves” Rachel says arrogantly.
“Oh please. Rachel you're a freshman and on J.V. take it down a notch. You just think your better than everyone else because your best friends with Becca. You’re not that tough” I scoff at her. I didn't mention that she is part of Becca’s minions. Her eyes and ears for when Becca isn't around. That's why she is such a bitch. Ugh.
“You’re the one who thinks she's better than everyone because your dating Shane. Which I still can't believe actually. Oh and Iam tough” Rachel tells me as she walks to where I am standing and crosses her arms together. Is she trying to look intimidating? She looks like a toy poodle with a growl. So NOT scary.
“Sure. Prove it,” I tell her as I step closer to her so we are face to face now. Rachel glares at me even more a moment before suddenly giving me a push. I stumble back. Okay, I’ll admit that I didn't think she had that in her. I try to step back to her to push her back but Morgan pulls me back while Emily pulls Rachel back.
“Break it up you guys. Don't start anything,” Cassie says, getting in the middle of us.
“If Rachel wasn't acting stuck up, this wouldn't have happened” I hear Amber says a Morgan pulls me to one of the showers. 
“She’s so not worth getting in trouble for. Just go shower,” Morgan tells me. I huff and turn on the water. If Morgan hadn't have pulled me back, I so would have pushed Rachel’s stupid ass down. Knock her ego down a notch. How much do you wanna bet that Rachel will go crying to Becca now? 
          ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I’m currently writing sentences with twenty words that my English teacher assigned us when Shane comes up to my table that I am sitting at in the library.
“Baby, I need to talk to you outside” he says while grabbing my backpack so I can put my papers in it.
“Yeah then we can come back. Come on, let's go” Shane tells me. I put my folder in my bag and zip it up. From the looks on his face, this isn't going to be a quick chat. Once I have my backpack over my shoulders, Shane takes my hand and leads me out of the library’s main room on the 2nd floor. He goes to the first floor where there are numerous student rooms where you can study in a quieter place. They are hardly used until its time for midterms and finals. Then they are packed like crazy. Go figure, right? Procrastination always seems to prevail in the end. We go to the last room at the hall and there seems to not be anybody in the other rooms around. Good since I don't think this talk Shane wants to have will be quiet.
“What do you need this talk about?” I ask once we’re in the room Shane closes the door and looks down on me.
Remember when I said Rachel looks like a poodle? Well Shane looks like a vicious Rottweiler who is about to bite your face off. Now he is intimidating with his dark eyes. Buts it's also kind of hot too.
“About what happened after your game. I heard from Becca that you and Rachel were arguing and almost had a fight?” he asks me for clarification. This is the point where I might be able to get away with it if I like. Yeah right. Like that would work with Shane. H’s like a walking talking metal detector.
“Well not exactly. But if it's any consolation, Rachel pushed me first. And I’m not surprised you heard it from Becca” I say rolling my eyes and slumping into a chair. Told you Rachel would snitch to Becca.
“I'd rather have heard it from you first. Tell me what happened” Shane says sitting down into a chair next to mine.
“Rachel was being a total bitch to Lola by saying he sucked and almost cost them their game. Lola already felt really bad and didn't need to hear Miss Big Mouth Jr. talking about it. So I defended her,” I tell him what happened. I'm still mad about what she said. If I was Lola, I wouldn't have been nice at all. Screw her.
“Defended her how?” he asks, narrowing his eyes at me. 
“I just told her to stop acting as if she is all that and stop acting tough. That's all” I say with a shrug to show it was not a big deal.
“And Rachael reacted how?” Shane asks next. 
“By saying she was tough and then she pushed me Shane. She did it first. Notme. I didn't push her back even” I tell him. That should count for something, right?
“You didn't push her back because you didn't want to or what?” he asks me next obviously knowing what most likely happened. He knows me too well.
“Morgan pushed me back before I would do anything. I would only have pushed Rachel back a little anyways. But nothing happened” I say, hoping to defuse what went down. 
“But something could have happened. Like a fight. Then if one of your coaches found out about it, it could have ended much worse,” Shane tells me. I don't think Coach Evans would seriously be mad. But then again, Becca would probably vouch how terrible I am and win her over.
“But it didn't. Even though Rachel would have deserved it. You should have heard what she was telling Lola” I tell him.
“And Alex is talking to her about it, alright? Like I’m going to have the same conversation with you” Shan says, while grabbing my arm and pulling me over his lap.
“But Shane…” I whine. I hope Rachel really is having this “conversation” because she so deserves it. Much more than me.
“But nothing. You need to learn to think before your actions instead of escalating them,” he tells me firmly while pulling my shorts and panties down my legs. The cool air in the room cause goose bumps to rise on my skin. My butt isn’t going to feel very chilly in a moment.
Shane raises his hand and brings it down firmly to start the spanking. Let the fun begin. Note the major sarcasm here.
Smack Smack Smack Smack
“Own! I'm sorry,” I say as my bottom already is starting to warm up.
“Your not that sorry yet” he tells me. He’s right but I’m still going to plead my case.
Smack Smack Smack Smack
“How Smack many Smack times Smack do Smack I have Smack to tell Smack your Smack to chill out Smack when Smack someone Smack pisses you off Smack Smack?” Shane asks between spanks. Too many to count. It seems to go in one ear and out the other. 
“Ah! A lot but it’s hard for me. Ow!” I wince when two hard smacks land on my sit spots.
Smack Smack Smack Smack
“Well I want you to remember that every time you forget that you’ll end up over my lap getting your butt spanked” Shane tells me as rains down hard smacks.
“I know” I say as tears start to form in my eyes. I try to avoid Shane’s hand bit he just tightens his hold around my waist. 
Smack Smack Smack Smack
It seems like a good ten minutes went by before Shane pause his hand a top my flaming cheeks. In actuality, it probably was only a minute or two really. Why does it seems so much longer when you’re the one getting spanked?
“Look, I know how Rachel can be mean and rude sometimes and you were only defending your teammate. But you should have kept it at only words than trying to start a fight. Just walk away next time. What if Morgan hadn’t have held you back and coach walked in? You could have gotten suspended. Would you like that, Bailey?” he asks me. Jeaze. If I get suspended from even once game my life would be over.
“No” I sniffle out. That would suck majorly.
“Didn't think so. Seriously. Just curb your temper. Alright, baby?” Shane says patting my sore bottom softly. As gentle as that may be, it still hurts.
“Okay. Ill try harder,” I say as I wipe some tears from my face.
“Good. Let’s finish up real quick,” Shane says before continuing with my spanking. What the hell? It's not over? Ugh.
Smack Smack Smack Smack
Shane pays most of his attention to my sit spots. I'm crying hard now and try to move away. Not like it helped any.
“I'm sorry,” I cry as I’m given a dozen more smacks before Shane seems satisfied. He pulls my clothes back into place before helping me sit up. I dive into Shane's embraces I cry out my tears. I hope I get snot on his shirt. Petty, I know.
“Shhh. its okay little babe. I got you. Shhh” Shane whispers to me while he holds me tightly. My tears and cries die down eventually. 
Shane kisses my cheek before saying,
“You okay?”
I nod my head against him. Not including my sore butt anyways.
“Do you want to go back to the library or stay in here?” he asks while rubbing my back. Have Shane all to myself? Hell yeah!
“Let's stay in here,” I reply while getting off his lap and opening my backpack.
“Nice goal today babe. I told you not to let the other team get to you” Shane says getting his books out.
“I guess some of the stuff you say doeswork every once in a while” I say cheekily and giggle as Shane rolls his eyes. 

4 comments:

  1. It has been soooooooo long . I check almost everyday for a new one. Please please please write a new story. About bailey and Shane. Something major and serious than before. You are an amazing writer and its been too long since a story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s been a while! I’ll be posting this week sometime; the weekend, by the latest.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It’s been a while! I’ll be posting this week sometime; the weekend, by the latest.

      Delete