Saturday, November 17, 2012

Blame the Soccer Angels


"Okay girls, listen up. You need to step up your A game. Try a little harder. Push yourselves more. You all looked like a bunch of losers on the field. I was embarrassed for you. I know that the team we played was extremely good and all but we could have at least scored a point. But no! You guys just stood there looking like a bunch of chickens with your heads cut off" our soccer team captain, Becca, tells us. I roll my eyes. She needs to shut her trap. She's acting as if we didn't try at all. I know that is NOT true because I, for one, was trying hard. And I know that the majority of the team was trying hard. It's just that we weren't prepared enough. Maybe if Becca actually did her job and worked with us better, then we would know what to do as a team. I fold my arms together and huff. An elbow jabs me in the side. I look to my right at my friend, Morgan. She rolls her eyes at Becca and then crosses her eyes together. I stifle a laugh. She knows how I'm feeling and completely agrees with me that Becca needs to take some captain lessons. Morgan's just trying to make me feel better. I tune back into Becca's very "helpful" speech.
"Just try please. Try, try, try, try, and try. Please!! I beg you. Don't make our team look like idiots" she tells us while putting her hands together as if she is actually begging us. Geeze, dramatic much.
"Then why don't you get off your lazy ass and actually work with your team" a voice says aloud. Becca immediately stops her ranting and glares her green eyes at me. Ummmm, why is she looking at me like that? Why is everybody staring at me? What did I do? Becca places her hands on her hips looking pissed.
"What did you just say Bailey?" she asks me. I have a sudden feeling that I was the person who just spoke those true-needed to be said-words of wisdom words. That's weird. I could have sworn I said them in my head. Hmmmm, I guess the soccer angels floating above thought the words needed to be said out loud and magically opened my mouth and made me say them. Oh yeah, that is complete awesomeness!! Thank you so freakin' much, soccer angels!!
"Bailey!!! Are you even listening to me? Answer my question" Becca yells at me, snapping me out of my thoughts. No need to yell, Ms. Drama Queen.
"Of course I'm listening. It's hard not to hear your annoying bitching. I bet deaf people consider themselves lucky" I tell her with a smirk. I can just feel the mood of our team shifting from boredom to nervousness. I look straight at Becca whose mouth has dropped. I'm on a roll and I can't stop now. It'd be like opening up a wrapped present halfway through and then stopping.
Morgan jabs me in the side again, but this time harder and more urgent. I look over at her and she is giving me a you better shut up wading look. Of course, I ignore it.
"Is that any way to treat your captain? Would you say that if Coach Morgan was standing here also?" Becca asks me through clenched teeth. Probably not because I know Becca won’t give us the speech she was just giving us if the coach Morgan was around.
"I should ask you the same question; well the second question anyway" I say back to her. Becca looks confused for a second before finally getting it. You know for a brunette, Becca is really slow.
"Listen here and listen well, Bailey. You’re only a sophomore and a new one at that. Don't act as if you know everything because you don't. You. Don’t. Know. Anything" Becca tells me practically shaking with fury. Hey! I do too know things. I may not know EVERYTHING but I do know stuff about soccer. And just because I am new here at West Brooke Academy doesn't mean I'm clueless. I also know what Becca just said to me has a lot more meanings behind it. My blood is starting to boil; Fast. Who does she think she is?
"Whatever Becca. You think you’re the next best thing or something and that it's never your fault. Well incoming news flash for ya, the reason we lost the last game was because of YOU!" I tell her angrily. The other players are slowly backing up away from us, but not far enough that they can't hear all the action. I can tell Becca's reached her limit. She stamps her foot on the ground and clutches her fists together all while glaring at me. She growls next. A really unattractive stance for her, I must say.
"Get off this field. RIGHT NOW!! Your done for today" Becca says while pointing the way out for me. As if I don't know the way out off the field. I got on here, didn't I? I roll my eyes and start to make my way off this stupid field. As I was leaving, I saw Morgan mouth "you’re so BUSTED!” Yeah I know. But that’s the least of my worries right now.
When I get to the girls locker room, I'm so angry. I HATE Becca! Hate, hate, hate. God, now I’m starting to talk like her now. This makes me even madder. How did she ever become the captain? I grab a deflated soccer ball and throw it with all my might against the lockers. A loud BANG occurs. I then start to grab anything I can get my hands on and start to throw them at the lockers. Balls, school books, water bottles, shoes, and even an old metal chair are among the many things being hurled everywhere. Okay, maybe the chair was taking it a bit too far. I was too caught up in the moment. Anyway, I get my stuff from my locker and trudge my way to the locker doors while dragging my stuff behind me. I'm still so pissed off. Grrrr. Stupid Becca. I walk out of the girls locker rooms and head to my dorm. FYI, West Brooke Academy is a boarding school. I don't walk very far when a hand grabs a hold of my arm.
 I spin around to whoever was grabbing me and look up to see Shane. He's the guys’ soccer team captain and also my boyfriend. I glare at him and try to yank my arm free from his hold.
"Bailey, what the hell is going on with you?!?" he asks me while tightening his hold of my arm. I glare at him. Did it look like I wanted to stop to chat?
"It’s none of your freaking business!!" I practically shout at him. You’re probably thinking, "Wow, do you want a death wish or something?" But you see, Shane is different. He has an ultra cool exterior that is hard to break. He isn't intimidated and doesn't take other peoples shit. That's why he is such a great team captain.
"Well let's make it my business and see how that goes" Shane tells me as he moves us behind the corner preventing us from being seen. He backs my body against the wall and then holds my arms against the wall so I can't move.
"What’s gotten you so pissed? Why are you having a tantrum?" he asks me while looking at me deep in the eyes. I glare at him some more. I stomp my feet and pound my fists onto the wall in frustration. It doesn't faze Shane who is still waiting for my answer.
"I don't want to talk about it" I tell him roughly. Can't he leave me alone? Does it look like I want to have a cup of tea and discuss my feelings? Because if it does, he must be blind.
"You must be having hearing problems. I wasn't asking of you wanted to talk about it. I was asking what the problem is" Shane tells me, his eyes going darker than they already are. He isn't getting pissed, he's just getting tired of this cat and mouse game. I sigh heavily, annoyed.
"It’s about soccer" I mumble while looking to the right of Shane.
"What happened this time?" He asks me, not surprised. I don't like the tone of his voice. Does he think I did it? Hmph, thanks a lot Shane.
"I didn't do it!!" I growl at him, getting even more pissed off. Shane lifted my chin with his hand so I had to look at him.
"Did I once say that you did?" he asks me gently but firmly. My angry eyes are looking into his calm ones.
"No" I mumble again. He didn't say it but I bet he was thinking it.
"Okay then. Don't overreact. Just tell me what happened to get you into one of your moods" Shane tells me. You see, Shane knows all about my 'moods' because there was a soccer camp before school started and Shane was my team leader and let's just say that I wasn't the easiest person to get along with. But then again, neither was Shane.
"It’s all Becca's fault. She was being a bitch to us and blaming us and everything. I didn't like it" I tell Shane. She needs to get off her high horse because apparently she thinks she has one.
"And then you did something about it. Let me guess, you opened that pretty little mouth of yours and forgot to close it?" He asks me with a smirk. He knows me all too well now.
"Something like that" I tell him looking down at my feet. Somehow I've calmed down a little if that is even possible.
"Remember when we were in a similar situation back at the camp and I gave you advice to always remember?" Shane asks me. Actually, there were SEVERAL similar situations like the one right now. And before you think 'wow, you must have some big anger management problems that you need to work out.' You need to know that I had good reason for those similar situations.
"Yeah, you said to not take everything personally in soccer" I tell him.
"Mhmmm, which is what you’re doing now" he says looking down at me. I drop my pretty little mouth.
"I am not!" I exclaim loudly.
"Are too and you know it" Shane says finality. I can feel myself starting to get mad again.
"Look, Becca was saying mean things and stuff that I don't think was true" I tell him while glaring again. My face is being really bipolar today.
"Stuff that YOU don't think is true" he says. And?
"Yeah, so?" I ask not getting the point.
"How do you know that someone on your team actually agreed with what she was saying? And anyway, if you were trying you’re hardest and doing your best, you don't need to worry about what Becca said earlier. Okay?" Shane asks me gently while wiping away a piece of hair from my hot and sweaty face. Who knew that getting all mad and throwing a tantrum is such good exercise?
"Whatever. You had to be there" I tell him while rolling my eyes and looking away. I know that what Shane says is right but I'm not going to let him know that. Plus, what Becca said still pisses me off to no end. And she called us losers. Yeah right! I hear Shane sigh.
"You need to chill, in more ways than one. So Why don't you go lay down in your room for now? I'll talk to Becca and heat what she has to say and then I'll come see you. Fair enough?" he asks while letting go of my arms. He is probably referring to my red face and hot temper right now. I instantly cross them together.
"Why aren't you making this a big deal?" I ask him accusingly. A voice in my head tells me to shut up.
"Because it isn't" Shane says with a shrug. I raise my eyebrow. Oh really? I'm instantly angry again. The voice gets louder in my head. Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!!
"I'll have you know, that if I said to you what I told Becca, then you most definitely would be making it a big deal. So quit acting like you know the whole story and FUCK OFF!!" I yell at Shane with my fists at my sides and a stomp of my foot. Shane just stares at me as I look back at him as I breathing hard and glaring at him. Then suddenly, he grabs my upper arm and starts to lead me away. It's only at that moment that I realize that I opened my big mouth and forgot to close it; Unfortunately, Again.
 Shane continues to pull me down the hall. I know exactly where we are going. I've been there many times before with Shane. So have some of the other girls on the team. We're headed to a door, which leads to a stairway. You see, no one really uses it except people who take P.E. or athletes because it's the closest stairway near the gym and lockers. So it's pretty much deserted most of the time. The reason why it's such a good spot to go to is because underneath the stairs is a storage area used to put extra sports equipment and stuff like that. It's also very well hidden too. Prime spot to spank somebody which is going to happen to me in a moment. Ugh! This sucks majorly. Shane pulls me in and shuts the door with a slam. He walks toward the area under the stairs with me in tow like a sack of potatoes.
"Bend over, Bailey" Shane tells me, his eyes now darker than ever. I gulp. Shane is a force to be reckoned with.
"Please Shane. I'm sorry" I say in my have pity on me voice. I even add a puppy dog pouty look too. How can he resist a face like this? Shane snaps his fingers and then points to the ground near him.
"Over. Now!!" he tells me in a don't mess with me look of his own. Why am I not surprised that Shane is able to resist the puppy face? I look at the spot that he pointed to and is unable to move my feet. It's like they are glued to the floor. What is with my anatomy today? I mean really, I'm starting to get a little worried. Shane's losing his patience. He folds his arms together.
"One........two........three......." he starts to count. Oh shit!! Stupid feet move!! Unless you want it worse for ourselves. They seem to snap out of whatever trance they were apparently in and start to move toward Shane. My hands are hiding my butt protectively like a fat kid hiding candy. I take the few steps to Shane and bend over. Ugh! I hate this position. But it's usually a shorter spanking but it's still a spanking. So it's pretty much a lose-lose situation for me. Can you see why I hate this position? Wait. No scratch that. I hate any spanking positions. Shane grabs the top of my shorts and pulls them down along with my panties. Yes! This will be a quick spanking. You see, Shane usually spanks me over panties first before taking them down but not this time. Hmmm, except that means no warm up so it will hurt more. (Sigh) Can't I be happy about anything in this situation? Shane wraps his arm tightly around my stomach so I won't topple over. I quickly grab onto his arm and shut my eyes tight.
(Smack) (Smack) (Smack) (Smack)
Shane starts to spanks my butt HARD; as always. I'm trying really hard to stay in place and not move around much.
(Smack) (Smack) (Smack) (Smack) (Smack)
He continues to alternate between my right and left cheek and never spanks the same spot twice. Okay, the heat is really picking up here. It feels like my ass is on fire.
(Smack) (Smack) (Smack) (Smack) (Smack)
I start to wiggle my butt. Yeah I know. That didn't last long, but it hurts. Tears are streaming down my face.
"P-pleaseeee Shane owwww. I'm sorrrryyyy. I've learned my lesson owwww" I cry to him as I keep moving around. He stops momentarily to tighten his hold of me which causes me to stand on my tippy toes now. Hmph! What a meanie! Trust me, Shane did that on purpose. He could easily just pick me up with his arm. He's that strong and plus I'm on the shorter side.
"And what lesson was that?" he asks me as he places his hand on my warm backside. Um, huh? I definitely wasn't expecting that to come out of his mouth.
"To (sniff) not shout or (sniff) say mean things at you (sniff)" I tell him. I hope that is what he wants to hear because if not, I'm doomed. Shane rolls his eyes.
"Nope, but I'm glad to that you care" he says and starts to spank me again but this time on my sit spots. Yup, it's official. I'm doomed.

"Owwww please ahh I really have Shane owww" I cry louder to the person who seems to have hearing problems.
(Smack) (Smack) (Smack) (Smack) (Smack)
Okay, okay, okay, I gotta start thinking fast. Shane isn't gonna stop spanking me until he thinks I learned my lesson.
(Smack) (Smack) (Smack) (Smack)
Shane speeds up the tempo of the spanks. He is also spanking a lot harder too; if that is even possible. I'm now sobbing. It's really, really hard to think when your butts getting torched.
(Smack) (Smack) (Smack) (Smack)
Okay so I told Becca how lousy she was, was kicked off the field, came inside and started throwing stuff in the locker room, was really pissed off, Shane found me and wanted to know what's the matter, I tell him and he said to not worry about it, I get madder and told him to fuck off. Aha! I think I know what it is.
"I-I think I kno-ow what my lesson I-is supposed to b-be" I sob to Shane.
"(Smack) what? (Smack) (Smack)" he asks while he pays close attention to the butt that he is spanking.
"I need t-to control my anger" I sob out quickly. I don't get a reaction from Shane and he doesn't stop spanking me.
(Smack) (Smack) (Smack) (Smack)
Ugh! That's my reward for answering a question? Thanks a lot and what a crummy gift. I'm pretty much limp now. If Shane wasn't holding me up then I'd probably fall to the floor. After a half dozen more smacks, Shane stops. Well, it’s about time. He pulls my panties up over my hot butt carefully and then my shorts. I'm pulled up again and I instantly dive into Shane's arms. I wrap my arms around him tightly and snuggle my face into chest. Shane arms are around me pulling me close to him. He kisses my head multiple. It's like I'm in a safe and warm cocoon. My sobs simmer down to sniffles and red eyes.
"Do I need to start spanking you every time you lose your temper, Bails?" he asks me, using my nickname. Hmmm, a spanking every-time I get angry? Heck no! I get into enough trouble already. I don't need to add anything new to the list. I quickly shake my head against him.
"Good because I don't want to have to start doing that. But you need to get your anger in check. Understand me young lady?" Shane asks me firmly.
"Yeah sir" I tell him understanding. I'll do it for the sake of my ass. I look up at Shane.
"I'm sorry for losing my temper and yelling at you" I say. He smiles down at me and then wipes the damp hair away from my face before kissing my nose gently. I love how I'm one of the only few people to see this side of Shane. The rest of the time he is Mr. Cool bad ass guy. It makes me extra special.
"It’s fine, baby love. Just remember what I said, okay?" he says. I nod my head and snuggle back into him. Wait, was he talking about his advice or about my anger? Hmmm, oh well. It's not important at the moment. Shane starts to walk towards the door with me still attached to him. I'm like a leech hanging on for dear life.
"Baby, you gotta let go now. I need to get to practice" Shane says while trying to unattach my arms. I told you I was like a leech. I pout. He has time to spank me but no time to cuddle me. Not fair! When Shane finally manages to pull free from me, he gives each of my hands a kiss.
"I know you want me to hold you longer but I really need to get to practice. You know being the team captain, it'd be kinda wrong getting there late" he tells me as he opens the door and lets me out first.
"I’m sure they'd understand" I say to him as we walk back to where we came from.
"Yeah, knowing you. They probably would" he tells me with a small grin. I'm personally offended. I'm not the only trouble maker on the girls’ team. Sheesh, some people. I cross my arms and glare at Shane.
"Take that back!" I tell him. He comes up behind me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"Remember what we talked about, Lovie. I gotta go but I'll come see you later" Shane tells me and then gives my butt a light smack before heading off laughing slightly. Thanks to that smack, my butt is on fire again. I rub it as I get my bags. And he didn't specify on what to remember. It could be either not to take things personally or not lose my anger. Is it really that hard to say which one it is? I'll just use both, to be safe. I've learned very quickly that it’s better to be safe than sorry. I then head to my dorm room feeling content and a lot happier.


                 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love all of your Bailey and Shane stories! Please keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete