Saturday, November 17, 2012

Unwanted Family


"Cori, make sure you play nice with your cousin you hear?"
"Yes mom" I say in mono tone. Ugh! I hate watching my cousin, Mariah. She is so mean and bossy and gets me into trouble. She always takes my stuff because she knows she won't get in trouble, she bosses me around, and always steals my boyfriends. I HATE it when she comes around. She is a perfect saint to grownups like my mom but when she is around kids like me she is a devil. She's a year older than me, so she thinks she is better. My mom also trusts her more and thinks she is the perfect daughter because I always have these awesome blossom plans that always backfire on me. But don't worry I'll get better at them.
'Knock' 'knock'
Great my aunt Vanessa and cousin are here. Yay! (Sarcastically) My mom opens up the door and says
" oh my gosh! How are you guys. I haven't seen you in forever. And Mariah, is that you? You look so much older than I last saw you." my mom says while hugging them. Geeze, mom you just saw them 6 months ago. Big whoop. They come into our apartment. My aunt Vanessa sticks up her nose at me and says in a not so pleasant voice
"hi Cori. How are you?" my aunts never liked me and now she hates me because I put eggs in one of her nice church hats and well you get the picture.
"Good" I say looking at the floor. My mom says
"Cori go play somewhere." and sits down with Mariah next to her and starts chatting with her. Fine I don't want to be here anyway. I go up to my room and listen to music and paint my nails. Later Mariah comes in my room and closes the door
"hey flat chest" she says and jumps on bed. I hate thy Nick name. I barely have any boobs right now while she has huge ones. I'm just a late bloomer. My mom thinks I'll be flat for life. Thanks mom. Mariah
starts going through my makeup.
"oh I like then one." she says and takes it and puts it in her pocket.
"Hey! That's me lip gloss" I say. She rolls her eyes.
"It looks better on my beautiful chocolate brown skin that yours." she says. Um we practically have the Sam shade. Mine is a little bit lighter but big deal. I know it's useless to fight so I let her take whatever
she wants. I soon hear a knock on my window. I look out and see my man candy Luke. We've been dating for 2 months now and I really like him. I open the window and wave at him. Then Mariah sticks her head out the window too.
"Ohhh, who's the cutie?" she says and winks at him. Ugh! You see what I mean.
"He’s my boyfriend" I tell her glaring at her. She smirks and says
"not for long" and heads out the door to go meet him. I know that by the end of their visit. I won't have a boyfriend anymore. I lie on my bed and start to cry. My mom sticks her head in and says
"will you keep it down Cori. Your aunt and I are trying to talk” I cry harder but in my pillow. I start to repeat ' I hate my family! I hate my family'.
"I hate my family! I hate my family! I hate my family!"
"Cori! Wake up! Cori! Cori!" someone says shaking me. I sit up in bed fast and see lily standing over me looking worried. I'm breathing heavily and I'm sweating. I look down and see that I'm my 18 year old
self and not my 13 year old self. I sigh in relief.
"Oh. It was just a dream" I say and settle back in my pillows.
"Did you have that dream again?" she asks. I nod my head.
"Do you want me to call Eric?" she asks me reaching for my phone. I shake my head no.
"Do you want me to keep the light on?" she asks next. I nod my head and say
"yes please."
The next morning
Eric's POV:
"you know I love you baby and I love it when you cuddle with me, but you've been attached to me since the first thing this morning." I say to Cori, kissing her on her head. She is sitting on my lap getting as close to me as possible. Cori usually isn’t like this cuddly, this early in the morning.
"I just want you to hold me" she tells me sadly. Aw, she looks so sad and sensitive and cute all at the same time. Hmm, something’s wrong. She's never like this. I sit her up on my lap and turn her around to
face me. I brush her hair out of her face and kiss her nose
" what's wrong angel? Have a rough night?" I ask her noticing how her hair doesn’t look brushed; she's wearing sweats and one of my t shirts. Wait a minute? When did I give her that shirt? I was looking for it
the other day. She must have stolen it. It’s Cori, Go figure.
"Yes sir" she says to me putting her head on my shoulder. Whoa, whoa, whoa! Did hear correctly or did those words just come out of my girlfriends mouth? Okay something must be terribly wrong. I'm actually
starting to get a little worried now.
"Baby? Are you okay?" I ask her softly. She nods her head and I can see tears forming in her eyes.
"Did somebody hurt you baby?" I ask her because if a guy did hurt her, he'd be dead meat.
"Only in my dreams" she says. Oohh, I know what's wrong now.
"Did you have a dream about your family last night angel?" I ask her already knowing the answer. She nods her and says mhmmm. Cori has dreams about her family that freak her out to no end. She's never been close to her mom and her dad left them when she was 10; although she still talks to him regularly. I don't ask her what her dreams are about because I don't want to push her over the edge. Plus it's really
none of my business. I look down at my sad little angel sitting on my lap. Poor thing. She looks like she didn't get much sleep last night because her eyes keep closing and she has to wake herself
up. I want that adorable smile of hers so I lean her back in my arms and start to peck her neck with kisses. She starts to giggle and smile. Ah, there it is. I smile back down at her and kiss her cheek.
"I love you sweets" I whisper to her.
"I love you too" she says sleepily.
" baby, are you going to stay awake in your classes today?" I ask her kissing her closed eyelids. She opens her eyes a little and says
" I'll try." I'm proud of her for not trying to get out of them.
" how often have you been having these dreams?" I ask her.
"Everyday this week. I can't get any sleep" she says with a groan.
"I can tell" I say. She closes her eyes again but not before giving me a glare. There's the Cori that I'm used to.
"baby, I think you need to go back to sleep and get some of your energy back" I tell her worried that she'll work herself to hard and get herself sick.
" and you won't be mad at me for not going to classes?" she asks me worriedly. I smile at her. She's so cute.
"No baby, I won't be mad at you. Just remember to talk to your teachers about the work you missed" I tell her.
"Kay." she says jumping off of my lap and gets her purse. I pull her back to me and say
" you gotta give me a kiss before you leave" I tell her. She smiles at me and kisses me on the lips.
"Thank you" I say and pat her butt comfortingly.
"Be careful baby" I warn her. She can get herself into trouble anywhere
" I will Eric" she says as if I'm stupid for even telling her that. I roll my eyes and shake my head with a grin as I watch her go. What am I going to do with her?

Cori's POV
I'm walking to my dorm from the dining hall when I bump into......
"Oops, sorry Cori. I didn't mean to bump into you." Janey says with both her hands covering her mouth and nose.
"It’s okay. Hey Janey, are you okay?" I ask her. Her face looks kind of funny.
"Food reaction. Do you know where Eric is?" she asks me urgently.
"Oh yeah. He's in the dining...." I tell her not even able to finish my sentence because she was already headed in that direction.
"Thanks" she mumbles to me practically running to the dining hall. Well that was interesting. I head back to my dorm. When I get in there, I jump into bed. I sigh happy and content. I'm going take full advantage if Eric letting me not go to classes today by catching up on my beauty sleep. And let me tell you, when I don't get beauty sleep I don't look very beautiful on the inside and out. I stretch my body and close my eyes. Just as I close my eyes I hear a knock on my door.
"Who is it?" I call out. But whoever it was knocked again. Ugh! Do they mind? I get out of bed and open the door. 'CLICK' and a bright light flashes in my eyes. Ah! Bright light, bright light! I think I'm going blind. Once my eyes, thankfully, go back to normal I open them to see Shelby.
"what'd you do that for Shelby?" I ask her irritably. She smiles at me
"I'm getting a new roommate, Today. I'm getting everyone on our floors picture and putting their room number and putting it all in a book so they'll know everyone." I close my eyes and breathe in deeply.
Calm down Cori. Happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts.
"Shelby, when someone opens a door, you don't flash a camera in their eyes" I tell her through clenched teeth.
"Oh. I'll have to remember that next time. Tootles" she smirks at me and goes to the next room. Grr! I hate that girl. She is evil on the inside and she also hasn't forgiven me for yelling at her that one
night we snuck out. But who cares about her? I'm going back to sleep. I get back in bed and get all comfy again. I close my eyes and get woken up by this yodeling. Ugh! Now what is that? I look at the clock
and realize I was only asleep for 15 minutes. Grrrrrr. I get out of bed and go to the door and open it and go to where the noise is. It was my next door roommate Jared. He was yodeling in a very loud voice and
Out of tune.
"Jared? Jared?! JARED!!!!" I shouted to be over heard.
"Huh? Oh hey hot stuff. What's up?" he asks me. Oh I forgot to mention that he thinks my body is scrumptious. The first time he said that I almost smacked him. I told him to stop but he never did. I told Eric about him and he just laughed. I guess he doesn't see Jared as a threat. Hmph!
"can you keep it down I'm trying to sleep. And just WHAT are you singing for?" I ask just too curious to see what he is singing about.
"Oh. Shelby asked me to make a welcoming song for her new roommate" he says with a smug look on his face. What he's smug of I'm not sure because I'm not jealous of him in anyway.
"Well you need a lot of work on it" I tell him and head for the door.
"Can you practice quieter please" I say but get no response. I get back into my bed again. Then I hear that horrible singing again. I groan and cover my ears with my pillow.
4 hours later:
Txt message talk:
Eric I can't get any sleep in my dorm. There are yodelers, cheer teams, photographers, opera singers, and decorators in my dormitory getting ready for ONE new person. Ugh! Can I please go to your room? :( -Cori
Lol sure angel. The doors open. -Eric
Thanks baby. Why is it unlocked? -Cori
Idk. I had this feeling you were going to want to sleep there. Guess I was right! ;) Sleep tight Love -Eric
Finally I can get some peace and quiet. I'm even more tired now. I'm
mean really, how much of welcome can you give a person?
"Baby? Wake up" a voice says waking me out of my slumber. I groan and turn away.
"Come on Cori. Wake up" Eric says slightly shaking me. I moan.
"G-way. I'm still tired" I say with my head under the covers.
"Baby, come on wake up. It's already 6:30 in the evening. You need to get up and eat something. You
slept all afternoon." Eric tells me while rubbing my back. I moan again and pout.
"but I don't want to" I tell him moving closer to his hand liking the back rub.
"I know baby. You came come back and sleep when you eat dinner. Kay?" he says stopping the back rub and standing up. Hey! You can't just start a back rub and not finish it! Hmph! Eric pulls the covers from
my body and takes my hand and pulls me out of bed. I pouted some more and fold my arms and say
"it's not fair" Eric puts his arm around and kisses my head and smiles at me
"baby just come and eat something" he says. But I’m still tired. Can't he see that? I sigh, knowing it's useless to argue.
"Okay but can I wear one of your shirts?" I ask him. He nods his
"sure" he says and gets me a blue and black checkered button up shirt. Sweet! It'll look nice as a dress. He hands me it and says
"I want this one back this time" he says giving me a look. Ah, he has caught on to me taking shirts.
"What are you talking about?" I ask innocently. He smirks and says
"I think you know"
"no, seriously what?" I still play dumb. He rolls his eyes and says
"whatever Cori. Go change and we can go" he kisses my head and sends me off with a light swat to my butt. I change and make myself look presentable again. When I’m ready to go, Eric takes my hand and we walk to the dining hall together. We get to the hall and Eric sends me off to get food. I go in line and start to pick out food.
"Here you go, Cori. I save you the last barbeque chicken" the lunch lady said. I grab the food and wink at her and say
"thanks Ms. H, you’re the best" we have grown a special bond over the year. I'm one of her favorite students. Just then I feel a presence behind me. I look back and see Lily I'm getting in line next to me
getting food.
"Hey Lily, what's up?" I ask her.
"Ugh! How can Shelby be so annoying? Did you know what she did for her new roommate?" she asks me. Ah, she must have seen the yodelers,
jugglers, cheer team, and many more annoying things that wouldn’t let me sleep. I roll my eyes
"YES!! That's the reason I couldn't sleep and had to go to Eric's dorm to sleep" I say.
"I know. It was like a circus in there" she says; yeah, a really, really bad one.
"Did you see her new roommate" I ask curious to know who the person was.
"No, I stayed and our room and closed the door to try and block out the noise" she says.
"Hmm, well whoever it is better not get a big head because of the welcome they got" I say. Because they will be quickly knocked off their pedestal by me or someone who doesn’t take that kind of nonsense. She nods her head in agreement
"tell me about it" she says. We finish getting our food. Lily asks me if I'm going to sit with her. I look over to see what Eric is doing. He is talking to Janey and not looking happy at all. Hmm, wonder what that is about? I'll have to find out why later.
"Yeah, I'll sit with you" I say and grab my food and turn around when I bump into.......
"Hey watch out Cha-Cha. You don’t want to mess my groove up." Jared says to me. Mess his groove up? That's funny because he doesn’t have any.
"Watch where you’re going" I say annoyed at him.
"And don't call me cha-cha" I add. He smirks and says
"sure hot stuff" UGh! He will never learn. I look at him and notice his outfit. He's wearing suspender shorts and a hat with a feather on it. Ahhh, his yodeling outfit. Dork!
"I see that you have your dork outfit on. Did you impress the new roommate?" I ask him smirking.
"Sure did. She loved it!" he says smugly. Ohhh, big deal. Someone actually likes your work. Them I thought about what he just said; she?
"So Shelby's roommate is a girl?" I ask him. Jared's face lights up.
"YES!! And her body is HOT!! You'll have some competition with this Cori." he tells me. Uh huh, as if I really care. I roll me eyes and say
"whatever Jared. Come on Lily. Let's go find a table." I say to Lily and we go sit a table near the desserts. I was eyeing some chocolate cake. Now I don't have to walk very far to get it. What? I know I'm lazy, don't rub it in. Lily and I start to eat our food.
"Did you hear Jared telling me about how I'll have competition with the new girl? What we're competing in, I'm not sure." I say laughing. In mean it's ridiculous.
"Well he probably meant that guys might notice her more than you now" she says as if it's simple knowledge. I instantly drop my smile. Boys looking at me? I start to laugh again.
"Lily, don't tell me you believe it too" I say wiping teary eyes. This is just hilarious.
"What?" she asks me.
"That boy’s look at me. Eric says it happens all the time" I say smiling.
"Because it's true! You need to get through your hard head that you have a body that most girls dream of" she tells me. I start to laugh again. Is she high? Then Eric and Janey come and sit down at our table.
"Are you okay?" Eric asks me giving me a strange look. What? I can't laugh.
"Yes. I Judy think that Lily here thinks that boys look at me all the time" I say finally getting myself to slowly stop laughing.
"Because they do all the time. I told you that before Cori. You need to watch what you wear" Eric says warning me. Oh please. I roll my eyes
"it IS true Cori. You have the perfect curvy hour glass figure." Lily tells me. Don't tell me stuff I don't know Lily. I KNOW I have a curvy hour glass figure and I'd rather not.
"Don’t remind me" I say. Then Janey says
"well they kind of have a point. The short time I have been here, I have noticed boys turn their heads when you walk by" what! Janey I thought you were the cool one. Eric and Lily give me SEE! Looks. I
roll my eyes again
" why would boys turn their heads and look at me?" I ask
"because you wear tight clothing" Eric says
"and it's not like you have small boobs" Lily says looking at mine. Whoa whoa whoa!! When did this become an intervention of my fashion sense and I know I have big boobs. It's not like I could make them
stop growing.
"First of all, I know you like it" I say to Eric
"and second of all, let's not bring THEM into this" I say to Lily. Eric sighs and stands up
"well I can tell this is a hopeless case. I gotta go study. Cori, come back to my dorm when you’re down. Bye guys" Eric says, kissing my cheek then leaving
I go back to eating my food and say
"New subject" Lily just rolls her eyes and we talk about something else. I also get my chocolate cake and was just beginning to eat it when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look behind me and almost choke on my
cake.
"MARIAH! MOM! AUNT VANESSA!"
What are they doing here? I haven't seen any of them in years since I went to live with my dad during my high school years. I look at each of them one at a time. Aunt Vanessa has her nose stuck up in the air as she looks at me. It seems like age still doesn't like me. My mom looks about the same but more raged and a lot older. She isn't even that old. Then I look at Mariah last. She looks older beautiful in what she was wearing and he had prefect curves, unlike mine. She was looking at me smugly. Although I'm really not surprised. I can't help but notice that they seemed surprised at how much I have grown up since the last time they saw me. They never bothered to visit me. I wipe mouth with a napkin to get the chocolate off with shaking hands. I don't know why I'm nervous all of the sudden. Oh wait yeah I do; it’s because they're here. I stand up and say to them
"what are you guys doing here?" Aunt Vanessa answers
"were here to help Mariah move in" wait... Mariah move in? Where? My heart starts to pound.
"Move in?" I ask
"guess what? I'm your new roommate. Well technically speaking. I'm actually moving in with a girl named Shelby, but I'm in the same dorm as you" Mariah tells me with a grin. An evil grin, might I add.
"Wait a minute. Shouldn't you be a sophomore this year?" I ask. Mariah rolls her eyes.
"No dummy. I took a year off after high school" oh as how was I supposed to know that bit of information?
"Oh. Well, nice" I say and start to pick up my trash and get ready to leave. Lily must know something is up because she gets ready to leave too. So does Janey.
"Why the rush to leave? We haven't seen you in ages." my mom says. Oh and whose fault is that?
"I'm actually supposed to be somewhere after I eat so I got to go" I say. The place I got to go is Eric. But they don't know that. Heehee.
"It can wait. Come on, let's go somewhere and get real food" my mom says. Is she joking? She can't tell me what to do? My claws are getting ready to be unleashed. There in for the new Cori.
"Sorry. I have to take a rain check" I say confidently and start to walk away. They all looked shocked that I would actually defend myself. Haha there expressions are priceless.
"Where are you off to anyway" Mariah asks, recovering first from my boldness. Hmm, should I tell them about Eric? Why not!
"To see my boyfriend" I say and Mariah instantly smirks.
"Oh yea. Lucky for you that I already have a boyfriend or you'd be in trouble" she tells me. Oh yeah, I'd like to see you try with Eric.
"Oh. Good for you." I say not really interested or scares by get remark. Mariah notices and drops her smirk.
"Well my boyfriend goes here too. He's a 'junior' and a very popular one" she tells me smugly. I almost laughed out loud. She notices
"what's so funny? I bet you’re jealous" she says and smirks.
"No I'm not. I just think it's funny because my boyfriend is also a junior and a very popular one too" I say with a smirk back at her.
"and he is the star basketball player on the team" lily adds with her own smirk.
"Yeah, basketball star" I say and smirk again. Take that, Mariah!! She stops smirking and glares. I start to grin.
"Calm down dear. She's just bluffing" my aunt says trying to calm her daughter down. I glare at her. Who does she think she is?
"No she isn't. He's my cousin and he IS her boyfriend" Janey tells them. Yay! Thanks guys.
"Hmm we'll see" my aunt says
"yes, we will since we will be staying in the area for a week or two to make sure Mariah is comfortable here. So we'll see if you do have a boyfriend or not" my mom says giving me a look that says you better be telling the truth. Ugh! What if I wasn't? You gonna yell at me?
"Well I don't have to proof anything to you. So if you don't believe me, then that's fine with me" I say and turn around head for the door with Lily ad Janey. My family's mouth dropped. I smile. When we get
outside Lily asks me
"is that the mean cousin?" I nod my head.
"She is a bitch" she says
"LILY!!! You better not let Felipe hear you say anything like that" I say surprised by her language. She never says anything like that; it's usually me.
"Well it's true and you were really strong to them" she says. I smile at her. But the thing was, I wasn't really confident and strong; I was scared. Very scared. My hands haven't stopped shaking since I first
saw them.
"Well I'm gonna go see Eric now. Bye guys" I say and hurry and go to the direction of his dorm. When I get there, I open the door, go I'm quickly, and put my arms around his stomach and burry my head on his chest.
"Baby, what's wrong? What happened?" Eric asks me worriedly gathering me in his arms. I just shake my head and start to cry.
"Are you sure, you’re going to be okay today angel?" asks me. He has been very worried about me the last couple of days since Mariah has been here. I nod my head against his chest. He's holding me outside of the dining hall.
"Yea. I should be okay today" I tell him. After not being bothered by my at all family after I saw them, I'm not really worried now. I must have done a pretty good job of scaring them. Heehee. Eric pats my butt
and let's me go.
"Well. Okay if you say so, but just txt me if you need to" he says. I roll my eyes. He can be such a worrier.
"I will Eric" I say and kiss his cheek. He playfully glares at me and kisses my nose.
"I’m just worried about you baby" he says. SEE! I told you so.
"I know, but I'll come to you if anything happens." I tell him. He sighs
"I know you will but be careful. Okay?"He warns me. Why does he always ask that? It's not like I get into trouble all the time. Hmph!
"I will. Now I got to get to class" I tell him. We kiss on the lips and depart our separate ways. I'm walking to class when I spot Mariah walking in the same direction as me. Oh snap! I can't let her see me.
I start to walk faster. I'm pretty in pressed that I can since I'm in high heels.
"Hey Cori" I hear her sickening voice. Ugh! I guess walking faster didn't help.
"What do you want?" I ask her coldly turning around to her, but then I notice she isn't alone. My eyes widen. What’s he doing with her?!?
"I wanted you to meet my boyfriend" she says snuggling into his shoulder. I stare with my mouth open at him.
"HE's your boyfriend?" I ask her.
" yup. Jealous?" she smirks at me. Ha! Not in your dreams.
"no, disgusted" I tell her glaring at him.
"Why? Do you know each other" she asks looking back us glaring at each other.
"No, baby. We don't know each other" he tells her. Oh, so he is going to play that game, now is he?
"No we don't know each other, but my boyfriend sure does. Right, Derek?" I ask him with a smirk. He better know since Eric beat his ass for almost raping me and abusing me. Derek looks scared for a
moment, and then he tries to act cool.
"yeah, we do." he says.
"Ohhh. That's cool. We should get together sometime then." she says. Both Derek and me think that is a crazy idea.
"That’s okay Mariah. I'd rather not and so would Derek. Anyway I got to get to class." I say and smirk at Derek before walking away. I hear her say
"me too. Bye babe" and kiss his cheek.
"Cori wait up." she says as runs to catch up with me. Ugh! Why is she still bothering me?
“What are you still doing here?" I ask her irritated.
"Well I'm going to class dummy" she says
"I know but why are you going this way?" I ask.
"Because I'm going to Ms. Edge's class" she tells me. And I suddenly realize that she is in the same class as me.
"We have the same class?" I ask shocked.
"Yup. Did you think the report assignment was hard? “She asks. Ugh! No she can't be in my class. I want a Mariah free zone.
"No it wasn't hard." I tell her. It was actually very appealing for me and that says a lot since I hate home work like that.
"hm. Lucky you" she says and that is when I notice she is wearing one of my shirts.
"Mariah why are you wearing one of my shirts?" I asked her getting peeved.
"Because it looks better on me" she tells me.
"How did you get in my dorm room?" I asked.
"Oh Shelby has a key for some reason" she says. I clench my teeth. Oh she is going down, that Shelby. I
turn and continue walking to my class ignoring Mariah.
The end of class
"Cori and Mariah stay after a moment" Ms. Edge says. What for? But I have a bad feeling about this. I walk to the front of the room to her desk.
"Girls there seems to be a problem “she tells us.
"What is it?" Mariah says using that parent charm
"it's seems like you two have the same papers. Care to explain?" she asks us. The same papers?
"Well who turned hers in first?" Mariah asks.
"You did Mariah" she says. What?!?
"I didn't copy her paper. Ms. Edge you know I wouldn't do that" I cry to her. I'm like her best student.
"You guys are cousins. Maybe you were tempted." she says.
"I didn't!" I try to tell her
"but mine was in first" Mariah says looking innocent.
"So!?" I ask.
"So that means that I actually did my work." she says
"but-" I start to say.
"I'm sorry Cori, but you'll have to go the dean of students" Ms. Edge says sadly writing a note. I take it glaring at her ad Mariah on my way out. Mariah is going to pay for this. Big time!!
I'm outside of the dean of student’s office. Ugh! I am soo pissed at Mariah right now. She could get me kicked out. Then I start to think about what would happen if I do. I would leave Lily and my friends and
I would leave Eric. I want to cry. By them I start to think about how I would leave Mariah and Shelby and Jared and Derek too. Well that's a plus but I would still leave Eric and that's a bigger downer.
"Dean Michaels is ready to see you now" his secretary told me. I stand up and go face my fate.
"Hello Cori, sit down please" he tells me behind his desk. I sit down in a chair in front of it.
"So it seems here that we have a case of Plagiarism" he tells me.
"I guess" I say knowing it be stupid to disagree knowing that Mariah would win anyway.
"Do you know what happens to people who copy other peoples work?" he asks. I start to tear up.
"They get kicked out of school" I say sadly.
"Yes. They do" he says sternly. I start to cry
"please don't kick me out. Please" I say pleading.
"However, in this school we have other options" he says. Other options?
"I'll do that" I say quickly. He stands up and walks over to another desk and picks up a box. He brings it over to his desk and opens it and takes out something. My eyes widen. No, it couldn't be..... But it was. A huge paddle was in his hand.
"This is your other option" he tells me. My mouth is hanging open.
"I get paddled? By you?" I ask still shocked.
"Yes. Have you been paddled before?"He asks me.
"Yeah" I say but it was totally different. Eric spanked me last summer with a wooden spoon and it hurt like hell. But this was different. This paddle was HUGE and if that spoon it hurt badly I'm afraid of what this is going to feel like.
"Is there any other options?" I ask.
"You get kicked out" he says. I sigh. I guess it leaves with no other choice.
"I guess I'll get paddled" I say in surrender. Oh yeah, Mariah is going to die.
"Okay, then. Stand up and come to the front of desk please" Dean Michaels says. Ugh! Here goes nothing. I stand up and do as I'm told.
"Now pull down your pants and underwear please" he says. What? My panties? Is he for real?
"but-" except Dean Michaels cuts me off saying
"do it. Or be kicked out"
"fine" I huffed and did what he said. I hated standing there with my bare butt in his view.
"Now bend over my desk" he tells me. I do it and feel even more open. I'm thinking about all the ways I could kill Mariah with my bare hands.
"Okay Cori. I'm going to give you 50 with paddle. If you are caught copying again you will get 100 next time." Dean Michaels told me. My eyes practically pop out of my head. 50?!?! Is he CRAZY?? I
sure think he is. I grab onto the edges of the desk and brace myself. I feel a hand on back and the cool hardness of the paddle on my butt. I can tell he raises the paddle the swings. I close my eyes and wait
for it.
THWACK OMG!! It hurt like hell. I cry out in pain.
THWACK The next one hits me before I even realize it. So does the next and the next.
"Please... (Sob).... I'm sorry.... (Sob)...please" I sob to him, pleading him to stop. He ignores me and swings harder. The pain intensifies even more as he continues. Oh my gosh, I think he is going to kill me. It’s going to take ages before he gets to 50. Heck. I'll probably be dead by the time he finishes. Then I feel even more pain. That's when I notice he is spanking the dreaded sit spot area.
"No...Please don't.....spank me there" I sob to him.
THWACK THWACK THWACK
I start to scream the pain is so intense. "Okay Cori. Last ten and I want you to count them out for me please" he tells me. Thank God! The last ten but I have to count them out. Eric never makes me do that. I start to think about Eric. I wonder if this spanking hurts more because Eric isn't the one giving it to me. I usually feel safe and secure while he is spanking me, but now I'm feeling alone and scared and in a lot of pain. Well okay. I'm always in a lot of pain during a spanking but still, it hurts.
"You ready?" the dean asks me. I nod my head.
THWACK "aaahhh one"
THWACK "oooww two"
And that is how it went on until I got to ten. I was screaming loudly by the time he finished. He spanked me all on my thighs. It hurt sooo bad. I can feel his eyes looking at my butt. Ew! He pats my butt and says
"okay, you can get up now Cori" Pervert. Only Eric can look at it and
pat my butt. I quickly stand up and put my white jeans on ignoring the scorching pain it sent me. I'm still crying heavily.
"Are you going to copy some else’s work in the future?" he asks me. I didn't even do it in the first place. I just shake my head.
"Good. Now if you need a hug, my arms are open" he says. I look up and see that he actually does have his arms wide open. As if he thinks I'm going to run and jump into his arms and cry my heart out. I glare at him while still crying. When he notices that I'm not going to, he slowly drops his hands feeling rejected. Yeah, I hope you do meanie head.
"Well, you can go then I guess" he says. I continue to glare at him as I pass by him to get my stuff. I leave his office without even a glance back at him. His secretary gives me a sympathetic look. Ugh! Talk about embarrassing. Someone knowing and hearing you get spanked. I go in the closest bathroom I can find and wash my face. I'm still crying hard so it isn't helping much. My eyes are bloodshot red and I have tears rubbing down my face. I sigh. I guess it's no use. I check my cell before leaving. Dang! I have a lot of a lot of missed calls and texts from Eric, Lily, Janey, and Felipe. I better go find them before they send the SWAT team to find me. I get to the dining hall. Finally! I have been waking with my hands covering my eyes looking down the whole way there. I don't want anybody to notice that I've been crying. I’m still crying just a little bit but am slowly stopping. As for my butt, it's a lost cause. I go into the building a look around for my friends who may seem worried that I have fallen from the face of the earth. I see them all sitting at a table. Okay Cori act natural. I go up to them.
"Cori! Where have you been?" Lily asks me jumping up from her chair. They all stare at me expectantly waiting for an answer. Well Eric and Felipe were. Lily and Janey were just glad that I was here and alive.
But go figure.
"Oh. I was late from class. I had a question for the teacher." I say looking down at my prop for fooling
them. Yeah I had to think ahead, so I brought out my book and pretended to be really interested in it so it would hide mostly my eyes runny nose.
"You were asking your teacher questions for 2 hours?" Felipe asks looking at his watch.
"I had a lot of questions for her" I say into my book. Eric and Felipe look at each other with faces of disbelief. I know you two, it was a sad excuse.
"What’s wrong with your face Cori? It looks like you've been crying?" Janey asks. She was the one sitting the closest to me. Dang it! Janey did you have to ask. Everybody looks closer to my face to see what she
was talking about.
"Cori, put down the book" Eric tells me. Um, I don't think so.
"Cori" Eric says in that warning tone. Ugh! Can he read minds? I slowly put down my book. Lily gasps.
"Cori, what happened? What's wrong?"She asks me worriedly.
"Oh. Some kids accidently threw a pumpkin at my face. And it really hurt" I say quickly. What! A pumpkin? Cori what is the matter with you? They aren't going to believe that
"oh really? How big was it?" Janey asks me. Never mind I guess they will
"pretty big actually." I tell her. Eric rolls his eyes and shakes his head. Felipe has an amusing grin on his face. Lily has been looking back at the boys and me this whole time and is not sure who to believe. Okay never mind they don't.
"Well it was" I defend myself. I was actually talking about the paddle. It was huge.
"Well are you okay?" lily asks a mutual question.
"Oh yeah. I'm fine. I'm gonna go get some food and head back to my dorm. Sorry I scared y'all" I tell them trying to make a quick getaway.
"I'll come with you" Lily quickly says.
"No, you’re not. You’re coming back to my dorm with me to take a nap" Felipe says grabbing her wrist.
"But Felipe, I don't need a nap" she whines. Felipe just gives her a look that says you just confirmed that you do. Lily pouts as they get up and leave.
"I’ll walk you back, Cori" Eric says grabbing my wrist and practically drags me out the door. See! We are always going out this way. When we get outside, Eric turns faces me and puts his hands on my shoulders.
"Cori, where were you really?" he asks me in that no nonsense voice. I start to tear up again.
"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asks me worriedly. I lean into him and wrap my arms around his torso. He wraps his arms around me and holds me close.
"Baby?" he asks me.
"I went to the dean’s office" I say softly crying. I don't want any nerds to see me crying.
"Dean’s office? For what?" Eric asks me surprised.
"Because the teacher thought I was copied someone else’s paper even though I didn't and Mariah didn't even get in trouble" I say crying into his chest. He probably didn't even understand a word I was saying.
"Mariah. Did she copy your paper?" he asks me rubbing my back. I nodded my head
"and the teacher thought you did?" he asks. I nodded again.
"Was there any proof?" he asks.
"Just that she turned her paper first" I say.
"That’s not proof. So you went to the dean?" he says. I nod.
"What happened?" he asks. Well here goes my answer.
"He paddled me" I say quietly.
"Wait. What?!?" Eric asks pulling me away from him and looking into my eyes.
"he did what Cori?" he asks me again in a peeved kind of voice.
"He paddled me and it hurt really badly and I can't even feel my butt right now." I tell him while crying into my hands. Eric doesn't say anything for a while. Then he grabs me and picked me up bridal style.
He carries me to his dorm room. When we get in there, he puts me down gently. He sits on his bed and pulls me closer to him with me between his legs. Eric starts to pull me pants and panties down slowly. I cry even harder now. Once my pants were down to my ankles, he tells me to step out of them. I do. He then turns me around to see my butt and when he does he says
" oh God!"
"What? What's wrong?" I him still crying. Eric stands up and goes in front of me.
"Baby, how many times did he paddle you?" he asks.
"f-fifty" I say shakily. Eric pulls me closer to him and hugs me.
"It’s going to be okay, angel" he says while rubbing my back. I instantly knew that it was but not sure when.
"E-Eric, wh-what happ-pened?" I ask him. He let's go of me and gently lays me down on my stomach on his bed. He knees down beside me and I turn my head to look at him.
"Baby, you butt is covered with huge bruises; some of them are even bloody. I got to clean them, so they won't get infected, Kay?" he tells me. Bloody bruises? Well there go my new white skinny jeans.
Hmph! I really likes them too; another reason to kill Mariah. I nodded my head at him
"Kay. Clean them with what?" I asked him. He winces when I ask him that.
"What?" I ask him. He looks down at me sadly.
"With rubbing alcohol, angel" he tells me. My eyes widen. Alcohol?!? Is he crazy!! That's going to make it sting like hell. I start to shake my head ad cry harder.
"Please no Eric. Please. It's going to hurt" I pleaded to him.
"I'm sorry baby girl. I don't the bruises to get infected. I'll be gentle. I promise." he says and kisses my cheek. He gets up to get the stuff and comes back to me and kneels down beside me. He grabs my
thigh and pulls me closer to him. He puts some rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and carefully places it on my bruised butt. Omg! It stings like hell. I cry even harder and he just started. He expertly cleans
the bruises quickly; not wanting to hurt his little angel anymore. Eric knew that Cori was in a lot of pain right now, not only from the rubbing alcohol but also from the paddling she had received earlier. To
say he was pissed was an understatement. Eric was infuriated with the dean and also Mariah. He was going to do something. When I didn't feel Eric cleaning my bruises anymore, I turned my head and asked
"i-is it o-over?"
"Yes, angel. It’s over now" he said putting away his supplies. Eric came back over to me and picked me up and placed me on top of him on the bed.
"Sshhhh baby it's over now. Shhhh it's going to be okay angel. I'm here shhhhh" Eric whispered into my ear while I cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back and comforted me as I calmed down. As I was falling asleep, I said to Eric
"Eric what do I do?" He kissed my forehead and said
"don't worry about it angel. I'll take care of it" and I fell into a much need sleep.
The Next Day:
Eric’s POV
“Thanks Dad” I say and hang up the phone. I just got off the phone with my dad who is a lawyer who wins most of his cases. I’m not trying to brag, but it’s true. I told him what the dean of students did to Cori and he was pissed. He said he would take care of it. I got one problem solved, now to handle Mariah.  I’m sitting in the dining hall when, speak of the devil, Mariah walks in with that jerk Derek. I narrow my eyes at him. He still and will always be on my bad side. To me, he is the one who hurt my baby. Then I look at Mariah. She is sitting on his lap kissing him. I roll my eyes. She is such a faker. You’d have to be an idiot to fall for her love tricks, but then again; most guys are. I’ll admit she’s cute, but she knows it and she tries too hard.  From what I heard from Cori, she always gets what she wants and made Cori’s life a living hell.  I think she is too big for her britches. If Cori ever becomes that way I’d slap her ass silly. Then I got an idea.
Cori’s POV
I have direct orders from Eric to stay in bed today. Not like I’m going anywhere. My butt and thighs are too sore to move. I’ve never felt like this before. Even when Eric spanks me really hard, I can still move the next day. I guess the dean wanted to practice his swinging and spanked me his hardest. Now that I think about it, Eric is probably a lot stronger than Dean Michaels and yet he never spanks me as hard as the dean did. Eric isn’t spanking me with his full strength. Go figure. Wait a minute….. I’d hate for him to spank me with all of his might. Talk about a major owie.  Suddenly the door opens.
“Hey Cori, are you okay? Do you need anything? I can go get you something from the dining hall. Do you want me to fluff your pillow?” Lily says a million times an hour. I’m getting a headache from all of her talking.
“Lily. Lily? LILY!!!” I shouted. She stops in mid sentence.
“What?” she ask catching her breathe. Huh, I’m not surprised with the way
“Will you SHUT UP, please?” I ask her.
“But you have been lying here all day” she asks me. As if I need reminding, Lily.
“I know.” I simply tell her.
“You don’t want me to get you anything?” she asks me with concern. Well some ice cream and French fries would be nice right now.
“No, just hang out here with me. I’m lonely” I say with a puppy dog face. She smiles.
“Okay, I’ll hang out here with you. Plus I get to stay away from Felipe in the dining hall. I kind of got a bad grade on my test and he told me to study more. So I don’t him asking me what I got.” She tells me. HA! When will you learn that you can’t hide anything from Felipe, Lily? She sits down on her bed and asks me
“So how are you feeling today?” Ever since I told her about what happened yesterday, she has been all concerned and sympathetic toward me. I don’t like it….well maybe just a little.
“I feel like crap” I tell her. She nods her head as if she understands. Please! She didn’t go through what I had to go through so she can’t know what my butt feels like right now. I was just about to tell her that when my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D. My eyes widen.
“Who is it?” Lily asks me.
“Mariah” Lily’s eyes also widen, and then narrow.
“Well answer the damn phone and see what that bitch wants” she tells me angrily.
“LILY!!” I say surprised and looking around the room as if Felipe was hiding in a corner somewhere. She usually doesn’t say such language because for one, that’s not her style and two, Felipe would soap her mouth out so quick she wouldn’t know what hit her.
“What? I don’t like that girl Cori” she says folding her arms and crossing her legs.
“Well neither do I. so why should I answer the phone” I asks not sure of myself.
“To see what she wants. You don’t want to do it? Here give me the phone and I will” she says holding her hand out.
“Okay, ill answer it.” I say and answer my cell.
“Hello” I say.
“Cori, it’s me.” As if I don’t know from your voice “I just want to say I’m sorry for getting you in trouble. I didn’t do my report and when I went in your room to get your shirt I saw your paper lying on your bed. I didn’t want to take it but Shelby said I should.” Mariah tells me. Ugh! Shelby. I hate that girl. I’m telling Eric it was her fault also, so she will get in trouble too. Heehee; now that I would like to see.
“Yea, but you still did it” I say coldly to her. I can practically her smirk in through the phone
“I know. My bad. Look, to pay you back ill come and help you move out of your dorm.” She says to me.
“Move out of my dorm?” I ask her.
“Well yeah, since you got kicked out of school and all. Heck, I might even move in with your friend and keep her company. Too bad about your boyfriend though. He’ll miss you, but I’ll be glad to keep him company too.” She says. Then I see it. What her motive was. To get me kicked out of school and take my place. She wants whatever I have. All these years, that is what she wanted. What’s mine.
“Too bad for you, I’m not moving out.” I say with a smirk of my own.
“What!?!” she asks me shocked.
“You heard me. I didn’t get kicked out. I guess your plan didn’t work” I tell her. I wonder if failed attempts at plains run in the family.
“But you went to the dean right?” she asks me still shocked
“Oh yeah, I did. He gave me a lolly pop and said ‘that’s okay, little girl. We all make mistakes. Heck even I do sometimes. I sold my wife and I’s wedding present from her parents at a poker match.’” I tell her.
“You didn’t get in trouble?” she asks me suspiciously. Why should I tell her what happened to me?
“Nope.” I say with a grin.
“Ugh!! You’re lying” she says
“No, I’m not” I tell her
“You’re a liar Cori. A big fat liar” she tells me before hanging up.
“What was all that about?” Lily asks me looking confused.
“Oh nothing. I just found out a player’s game“I say with a smile.
“Well what are you going to do about Mariah” she asks me
“Just sit back and watch Eric do his work.” I tell her with a secret smile. I know Mariah game and why she does it. So know all I have to do is wait and see what she does next. But this time, I’ll be ready.
That night:
I’m sitting on Eric’s lap in the dining hall. I know its torture, but he insisted that I come and eat something. Ugh and I don’t really have a choice in the matter. So I’m eating and I see Mariah come through the doors with Derek. She sees me and I smirk. She glares at me and tries to pull Derek toward us. He sees Eric and starts to get scared. Luckily for him, Eric isn’t paying any attention to them and is watching his cousin eat. Mariah starts to really pull him and he is resisting big time. I laugh on the inside. What a wuss, but then again I would be scared of Eric too if I were him. Mariah huffs and let’s go and comes toward me.
“Hey Cori, can I talk to you for a minute?” she says sweetly. I give her a look as if she were crazy.
“No thanks. I’m comfortable right here.”  I say and go back to eating.
“But it’s personal.” She tries again.
“Just say it right here. I’m sure Eric wouldn’t tell anyone. Right, Eric?” I ask him.
“Sure” he tells me. I look back at Mariah expectantly. She looks nervous.
“Well I guess it can wait till later” she says and glares at me and starts to leave.
“Hey Mariah, Cori told me that she cheated off your essay paper.” Eric says stopping her from leaving.
She turns back around and smirks at me.
“Yeah, she did.” She says looking at Eric.
“It’s a shame since Cori worked really hard on her paper. I guess she ran out of time and decided to copy you.” He says to Mariah. I wonder what he is up to.
“Yea it is. Shame on you Cori” she says scolding me. I roll my eyes. What a liar.
“Well, your topic seemed really cool. What were your resources so I can look them up?” he asks. Her smirk fades and her eyes panic.
“Well, I forgot them” she says quickly.
“That’s funny because aren’t you supposed to have a resource sheet with your essay?” he asks her. Ooohhh, I get what he is doing now. Smart, Eric. Smart.
“The teacher didn’t ask for one” she says dumbly.
“Yeah, she did” I say smirking at her this time.
“How would you know? You copied me” she says madly.
“I have our essay papers from the teacher. Let’s compare” I say. She looks really nervous now. Ha-ha!
“Well, Cori’s paper has a resource sheet, but for some reason yours doesn’t” Eric says comparing the papers side by side. He’s a good actor. He already knows that her paper doesn’t have it and mine does.
“Where’s yours Mariah?” I ask her with fake concern.
“Uumm it’s um I didn’t I don’t I uumm don’t have it.” She mumbles with complete panic now.
“I should let the teacher know” I say.
“Don’t worry Cori. She already does and she is fired because of it. So is the dean, but there looking for the student who actually copied your paper Cori. Do you have any idea who it could be?” he asks me.
“Yeah I do. I think we should tell since we know.” I say and we both look at Mariah. Her eyes look huge.
“You aren’t going to tell on me Cori” she says with that look she gave me whenever I was close to getting her into trouble. I’m not scared of that look anymore.
“She won’t have to because I will” Eric tells her. Mariah looks scared.
“Please, don’t do that. I’m sorry. I swear I won’t do it again” she pleads with him. He pretends to think about it.
“Well, I guess there is another option” he says.
“I’ll do it. Anything.” She tells him and Eric smiles.”
“Okay come with me” he tells her lifting me off his lap.
“Bye baby” he says and kisses my cheek. I smile at him and glare at Mariah, but then I start to smile. She is soooo busted now. I hope Eric gives it to her good. I wonder what he is going to do.
Eric’s POV
I walk out of the dining hall with Mariah right behind me. I walk to my dorm room. Better to do this in private. So I get to my room and stand outside the door. I turn to look at Mariah who has tears running down her face. She actually looks like she is crying for real.
“Are you actually Cori’s boyfriend?” she asks me.
“Yeah, I am” I tell her.
“How come she is always so lucky” she says sadly. My heart softens a little.
“You could be lucky to Mariah. If you wouldn’t act like a bitch all the time” I tell her.
“Really?” she asks me. I nod my head.
“Just be nice and real for once and not fake. Your evil ways cause you to much trouble which is why we’re standing right here” I tell her. She lowers her head in shame.
“Okay Mariah. You have two choices. The first one is that I tell the administration that you copied Cori’s paper or….” I trail of my sentence.
“Or what?” she asks me.
“Or I can spank you” I tell her. The look on her face was priceless. Her eyes practically popped out of her head and her mouth dropped to the floor. I try to cover up my smile.
“Spank me!?!? Are you serious!!” she asks me shocked.
“Yeah, I am” I tell her. She starts shaking her head.
“No. no way in hell am I going to let you spank me” she says stubbornly. I shrug my shoulders and say
“Have it your way. I’ll just go tell them it was you. If I were you, I’d start packing“and I start to walk away but stopped when she said
“Wait! Ugh! Fine, you can spank me” I smile to myself knowing that she’d choose this. I turn back around to her and unlock my door.
“Wise decision” I tell her and let her walk in first.
“I don’t think it’s fair that Cori got no punishment even though she went to the dean and yet I get spanked” she says. I roll my eyes. Doesn’t she realize that she is in no position to complain right now? In fact, she is pretty lucky.
“Well your wrong there. Cori did in fact get in trouble. Very much like you’re going to get in just a minute” I tell her.
“She got spanked by him??” she asks.
“More like abused by him, but yes she got spanked too.” I say to her.
“Oh. I knew she was lying” she says to herself. I have a feeling that Cori made up a bizarre lie to her cousin.
“Well, let’s get this over with” I say grabbing her arm and pulling her closer to me.
“Wait. What are you going to do?” she asks me nervously.
“I’m going to spank you like I said I would” I say sitting down on my bed and pulling her to my side.
“But-“she starts to say.
“But nothing. Do you want to take this spanking or have me tell on you?” I ask her. Either way it’s a win-win situation for me and a lose-lose situation for her.
“Fine, hit me on my butt like a barbarian” she says madly. I roll my eyes. She is going to learn a huge lesson today. Before she knew what was happening, she was over my lap.
“First of all, I’m not hitting you I’m spanking you. And second of all this is not as barbaric as you think” I tell her. She is struggling against me over my lap. She isn’t going anywhere even if she tried.
“Ugh! Just hurry up and start this already” she says.
“Your not going anywhere for a while so if I were you, I’d make myself comfortable” I tell her and raise my hand and bring it down hard over her dress. Very short dress might I add. You could practically see her ass when she was standing. If Cori ever wore anything like this, she’d be showing off a red ass with the dress.
“Ow!” Mariah says. I began spanking her with harder and harder smacks. She was already in tears. She obviously was never spanked growing up and has a virgin butt.
“Please ow stop owww I’ve learned my lesson owww” she tells me.
“HA! Unfortunately for you Mariah, were just getting started” I say and start to pull her panties down.
“Wait! Please no not my panties” she says and puts her hand back to try and cover her butt up. I just continue to pull her panties down to her knees and grab her hand.
“Nothing is going to stop you from getting a spanking” I tell her and lean over and pick up my metal ruler.
“Okay you’re going to get the same amount that Cori got from the dean plus extra for being a brat all your life” I tell her placing the ruler over her warmed up butt.
“How many did she get?” she asked
“50 and you’re going to get 25 extra” I say. She starts to cry harder.
“Please not that many” she says
“Oh don’t worry. You’ll won’t receive it as bad as Cori got because I’m not a prick the dean was, so consider yourself lucky” I tell her and raising the ruler and bringing it down on her right butt cheek. Mariah practically screams. I continue to spank her in different spots and never in the same order so she won’t know where I spank next.
“oowww I’m aahh sorry ahhh please ahhh I won’t ooww do it again oow” she cries.
“I smack hope smack you smack don’t smack do smack it smack again smack or smack else smack I smack not smack be smack so smack nice smack next smack time. Smack you smack hear smack me? Smack smack smack” I say spanking her sit spots really hard.
“ahhh yes oww oww I’ll ahh remember aahhh” she tells me sobbing hard. I spank her all the way to 50 and then I stop. I place the ruler over her hot cheeks.
“Okay Mariah. The last 25 and these are going to be really, really hard. While I finish spanking you, I want you to remember all the mean things you did to Cori and I hope you feel truly sorry for them” I tell her while rubbing her back. She nods her head
“Yes (sob) Eric (sob) I- I will (Sob)” she tells me.
“Good to hear” I say and then bring the ruler down on her left thigh. I know she really felt that one because she cried really loudly. I give her last 25 only on her sits spots and thighs. Okay, I’ll admit that I gave her less hard smacks the last 5. I felt bad for her and plus this was her first spanking. I think she took it very well too.
“Okay Mariah. Your spanking’s over now” I tell her softly, rubbing her back. She was sobbing uncontrollably and didn’t even realize it was over. I help her stand up and she pulls her panties up, probably not knowing it was going to hurt like that. She cries even harder then. I pull her to where she was standing right in front of me.
“Mariah, are you going to act mean like that again? Especially to Cori?” I ask her. She quickly shakes her head no, unable to
“and you’re going to apologize to Cori. Clear?” I say. She nods her head.
“I’m going to be watching you from now on Mariah and if I see you being mean, I’ll spank your ass good and hard real quickly. Understand?” I ask her. She nods her head still sobbing. Hmm, I think she understand now. I pat my lap and hold my arms out toward her.
“Do you want me to hold you?” I ask her. She nods her head again and gently sits on my lap and flings her arms around my neck and cries her little heart out. I put my arms around her and hold her tight rocking this well spanked little girl in my arms. Once she calmed down to only sniffles, she sits up and looks at me with a grateful smile.
“Thank you Eric for not telling on me. I’ll promise to be good from now on.” She says. Do they all like to make promises that they can’t keep? I smile back at her with a knowing smile.
“We’ll see” I say and wink at her.
A week later:
Cori’s POV           
Sooo all is good again in my life now. No more mean Mariah, no more annoying Shelby, and no more nightmares. Ahhh, life is good. Oh, are you guys wondering what happened last week? Well Mariah apologized to me and said that she was jealous over the years of me and that is why she was a bitch. I was surprised by it. Hmmm, I wonder what Eric did to her. Speaking of Eric, he has made my poor defenseless butt go through pain every day. He worried that my bruises would become infected and cleaned them with rubbing alcohol every day. It felt like my butt just got spanked when he was finished. My butt is still sore and I’m just now being able to sit on it for a long period of time. I’m glad that Eric’s dad got the dean and the teacher fired. Eric also talked to Shelby and told her that he didn’t like her in that way. Ha-ha, Sucker! She hasn’t looked me in the eye since. It deserves her right for being so mean to me. Oh well.  Tonight I’m going to go shopping with Lily and Janey. My first time in 2 weeks. I know it’s a shocker I survived since felt empty and shocked without new stuff. I don’t trust Mariah all the way yet. I still think she still has some things up her sleeves, but for the time being I’m free from her evil ways. Wait a minute, my cells ringing.
“Hi, Eric, no I haven’t left yet. Why? Ugh! Do I have to Eric, it really hurts. No I don’t want my butt to get infected but it’s been a week now. Don’t you think I’m fine now? (sigh) Fine, I’ll be over in 10 minutes. I’ll try to smile. Love you too. Bye”
Grrrr. You see! I told you he was worried. he told me he is going to clean my butt until he thinks it is well enough again. This is funny since whenever he spanks me, he doesn’t care when my butt is well or not. Hmph! Go figure. He also told me to smile more. What is that supposed to mean? I’ll ask him when I go over there which I better leave now or he’ll be pissed that I wasn’t there when he I told him or he might think I left to go shopping already. Hmmmm, that’s actually a good idea. I think I’m gonna go find Lily and Janey now; I don’t want to miss any good sales by going later. what? Don’t look at me like that. I’m not trying to get out of seeing Eric; I just want to get there early. I’m serious. Heehee, mostly anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe i can see Cori calling him Sir more than Eric can!

    ReplyDelete