Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fumbled Beginnings


"Miss Piggy to Kermit we have our target in position. Over" I say into the walkie talkie.
"Kermit to Miss Piggy. Everything is clear. Over.
"Good then we're all set. Get ready to fire on my count. One, two, thr-"
" Cori, what the hell are you doing?!" a voice says behind me. I yelp and drop my walkie talkie. I practically fly to the roof. I quickly turn around to find my less than pleased boyfriend. Shit!! Think fast Cori.
"Look what I got. Walkie talkies!" I tell him while picking up mine from the ground and showing it to him. He doesn't look very interested. Well fine. Be like that then.
"mhmm and what were you doing with them?" he asks me with a suspicious look.
"Talking on it. Duh!" I tell him. That's why they're called 'WALKIE TALKIES'. He can be sooo slow sometimes.
"I realize that oh smart one, but who were you talking to? Wait let me guess, Lily." he says. Well if you already knew the answer then why did you ask?
"Yeah, so?" I ask.
"Nothing ever good happens when you’re together. And what were you counting off for?" he asks me with crossed arms and that now familiar suspicious look again. Hey! Some good things happen when we're together. It just depends on how you look at it. My eyes quickly look everywhere except Eric.
"Cori" he says in a warning tone. Ugh! Life’s not fair.
"Well me and Lily were planning on throwing ice cold water balloons at Ms. O'Donnell." I tell him quickly in one quick breath. It's better to hurry up and just tell him. Eric rolls his eyes and shakes his head.
"Why on earth would you want to do that Cori?" he asks me in disbelief.
"Because it would be funny" I tell him in a duh voice. Can you imagine Ms. Snooze running around like a chicken with her head cut off? Omg! That would be golden. Hmph! Why does Eric have to ruin the good stuff?
"No, it wouldn't; especially since its 40 degrees outside and did you guys make the water balloons?" he asks me next. I nod my head.
"Did you use your gloves?" he asks suspiciously. Oops. Well I'm really busted now. Stupid New York weather.
"No, I forgot them at home. I didn't mean to" I tell him
"Cori" he groans. It's not like I did it on purpose.
"What?" I ask him.
"You need to take better care of yourself. Don't mess with ice water outside when it's 40 degrees outside and especially when you don't have gloves on. You'll get sick" he lectures me. This has been an ongoing battle lately now that it's getting really cold. Eric is convinced that I need to be careful or I'll get sick. Please! I never get sick.
"Oh Eric. I'm fine. And plus why do I need to take care of myself if I have you to do it for me?" I tell him playfully. He rolls his eyes and grins at me.
"Oh you’re so funny" he tells me and pulls me into his arms. I snuggle into him feeling his warmth. Mmmm, I like this.
"Come inside now, lunch is almost over. So wrap up your little ambush and get your butt inside" he orders me. Hmmm, he can be sooo bossy sometimes. I huff and push my way out of his arms.
"Okay Mr. Bossy" I say to him. He smiles and kisses my head.
"and don't you forget it" he tells me and walks back inside the school.
"Kermit? Miss piggy has to go. Oscar the grouch is waiting for me. Sorry about the plan. We'll try again some other time. Seeya last period. Over and out" I say to Lily and head inside to my Oscar the
grouch.
Lily's POV:
(sigh) Cori is sooo lucky to have such an awesome boyfriend. You can tell he really cares about her. Wish I could find somebody like that, but I won't. Nobody likes me more than friends. Oh well, I can live with it. I get rid of our balloons and get my stuff. As I'm walking inside, something suddenly hits my face and everything turns black.
"Is she going to be okay? Is she going to die? Oh my god, she's going to die and it's my entire fault. No wait, it's your fault for not catching the ball" a voice says somewhere near me.
"No it's not. You threw it too high. I couldn't catch it" another voice answers. Ugh. Will they shut up? My head is pounding.
"Will you guys shut up and be quiet! It was both your faults. I told you never to play inside and you did. So look what happened" another voice whispers loudly to the other two; except this voice sounded
closer to me. Hmmm, I wonder who it is. Maybe if I tried opening my eyes. Good idea Lily. I slowly open my eyes.
"look, she's waking up" the first voice says.
"We can see that moron. We have eyes too you know" the second voice says sarcastically.
"You’re being mean" the first voice pouts.
"Shhhh. Be quiet" the third voice tells them. I fully open my eyes to see who these people talking around me are. The first two people that I see is the school nurse. She looks like she is in full rescue mode. The other person is a guy. He looks Hispanic with his dark hair and skin. He also has amazing brown eyes. I couldn't stop looking at them.
"Hey" he says giving me a warm smile. I smile back. Am I dreaming because this seems too good to be true?
"Let’s try to sit you up" the nurse says. She and the hot guy each help me up slowly. I wince when I'm fully sitting up and put my hand to my head. My head feels like a dance part is partying it up in there. Ugh!
"Do you feel dizzy?" she asks me.
"Yeah, a little but my head mostly just hurts. A lot"
"okay dear. Let's get you to the infirmary to lay down for awhile" she tells me. As they were helping me up, a girl comes running down the hall towards us.
"Nurse Evans, a boy in the biology class fainted" she tells her quickly. The nurse frowns.
"Not again. Why does this keep happening to this boy? I'll be right down after I take this girl to the infirmary" she tells the girl.
"I'll take her for you" the hot guy tells the nurse. Did he just say what I think he just said? If so, then I must be dreaming.
"Thanks Felipe, I owe you one" Nurse Evans says giving him a grateful smile then hurries down the hall. So his name is Felipe, huh? I like it. No actually I love it. I'm soo caught up in my day dreaming that I
somehow forget that ball just collided with my head a few minutes before. I get dizzy and start to wobble and almost fall back to the ground. Except Felipe's faster. He puts his arm around my waist
catching me before I fall down. When he did that it felt like am electric shock ran through my body from his touch. Whoa! That was weird. The ball must have hit my head harder than I thought. I slowly look up to Felipe's face. What I saw surprised the daylights out of me. Felipe was staring at my face with an unreadable expression. Felipe seems to get out of his trance a moment later. He smiles slightly at me.
"We better get you to the infirmary to lie down" he tells me softly. I'm mesmerized by his eyes again and all I can do is nod my head. Felipe tightens his hold around my waist and he starts to guide me to the infirmary.
"Soooo, what do we do now?" asks the voice I first heard. I looked to see a guy with brown curly hair. Hmmmm, he looks like a freshman. He has that trying to fit in look.
"How about you get to class. Both of you" Felipe tells them sternly.
"Um. How about we walk to the infirmary with you guys?" the second voice asks. This kid had an orange buzz cut. He looked to be a freshman too. Geeze they're obvious.
"Ha! Not a chance. You guys are still on thin ice with me right now and once I tell coach what you did today, he probably won't even let you play in the next game" he tells them in a ticked off voice. He sounds soo hot when he is mad.
"but Felipe, the next game we play in is homecoming" the brunette tells him in s nervous voice.
"And?" Felipe asks him, not really caring.
"That’s an important game. We have to play" the orange haired one tells Felipe in a shocked voice. Felipe snorts.
"If you two can't even throw or catch a ball, then how do you expect to do it in a game?" he asks them in a voice that meant he pretty much knew the answer. Hmmmm, I wonder what game they are talking about. Wait, they said homecoming. Ohhhhh, the football game. Now I get what they are talking about. Hmph! Felipe is so right. If these two klutz can't catch or throw the ball right, how do they expect to do it right in the game? Instead they'd probably hit poor innocent bystanders in
the bleachers.
"We’ll practice" the brunette says and the orange haired nodded his head in agreement. Felipe rolls his eyes.
"Isn’t that what you were doing just now?" he asks them, obviously getting tired of the conversation.
"Nope, just messing around" the oranged haired answer. Felipe sighs.
"Well it's not my decision, but coach's. So go tell him that at practice today" Felipe tells them. He stops walking in front of a door. We're at the nurse's office. Good because I really need to lie down.
"Okay we will" they say quickly and head off to class, glad that they may still have a chance of being in the big game. Felipe shakes his head and opens the door. He helps me in and onto the bed in the back of the room. I lay down on it and get comfortable. My headache is worse now. I wince when u feel a sharp pain.
" I am sooooo sorry for what they did to you. They shouldn't have done it. They knew better" Felipe apologizes while bending next to me.
"It’s okay. It was an accident" I tell him. But a good accident since I get to be close to this guy. Heehee.
"I still feel bad though" he tells me.
"You can make it up to me somehow" I tell him with a small grin.
"and how would you like me to do that?" he asks me giving me a grin also.
"Surprise me" I tell him playfully.
"Indeed I shall" he says giving me a wink. Felipe stands up and walks to the door and turns off the lights. He looks back at me and gives me a smile before closing the door. OMG!!! I can't breathe right now. I can't believe it. Me! The clueless- about-boys girl was flirting with a major hoty. And I didn't even embarrass myself. Cori would be soooo proud. I sigh. I close my eyes and think about the guy of my dreams.....in my dreams. Ha-ha gets it? In dreaming about the guy of my dreams in my dreams. I'm such a comedian. Heehee!
 The next day:
"I'm so glad school is over. I'm so freakin tired and I have a ton if homework" Cori complains next to me.
"Not that you'll do any of it" I tell her with a smirk. She smirks back at me.
"You know it......except if Eric takes me home with him. He always makes me do my homework." she says with a pout. Oh really?
"He makes you do your homework?" I ask in bewilderment. How can he
'make her' do her homework?
"Don’t ask. You don't want to know" she says grimace. Okay.....something weird is going on here. I was about to ask her why when a bunch of football players come screaming and running down the hall. It must be the JV players. I think they have a game today.
"Ugh! Football players." Cori says disgustingly.
"Mhmm" I agree with her. Except one football player and his name is Felipe.
"Are they rowdy all the time?" she asks me. When are they not, hence my bruised head?
"They’re football players. What do you expect? Although those were the JV players, varsity is a little more subdued" I tell her. They're also more respectable and nicer. Kind of like Felipe.
"True" Cori nods her head agreeing.
"So are planning on going to the football game tomorrow?" I ask her. She thinks about it.
"Probably not tomorrow’s game but I'll go to the homecoming game next week for sure" she tells me. Darn it! I wish she was going tomorrow. I don't want to go alone.
"Why? Having something planned already?" I ask her casually. Don't give her any ideas or anything.
"Actually yes I do. Me and my friend Lucy are going swimming tomorrow night. We are going to see who can last the longest" she says giving me an evil grin; which pretty much spells trouble. And what is she thinking?
"First of all, are you high? Secondly, that has got to be the most
stupid thing I have heard all day" I tell her. And let me tell you, I have heard a lot of stupid and pointless things today; like geometry.
"It’s NOT a stupid idea. It'll be fun" she Huffs next to me. I give her a look. Fun? Yeah and so massaging my grandma's feet. NOT!
"Cori, it's freezing outside and especially at night. Are you crazy?!" I ask her.
"Oh come on Lily lighten up. Imagine diving into ice cold water. It'll really wake up your senses and plus we’re going in the hot tub after. So stop worrying and thinking I'm crazy." she tells me while rolling her eyes. Oops, too late. I just frown and shake my head at her. She doesn't think sometimes does she? I was about to tell her this when a voices asks.
"Cori, are you ready to go? I'm gonna take you home today" Eric says to Cori. We both jump. Cori looks up cautiously at Eric who was leaning against a locker behind her.
"Ummm, how much did you hear if our conversation?" she asks him. He instantly turns suspicious.
"None of it. Why?" he asks her suspiciously.
"Phew! That's a good thing. I didn't want to ruin your surprise" she tells him with a dramatic sigh of relief while starting to stand up.
"What surprise?" Eric asks her while helping Cori stand up and her stuff.
"for your birthday" she tells him in a duh voice.
"My birthday? Cori my birthday was in June" he tells her.
"That’s why I'm getting ready now so I'll have plenty of time in advance" she tells him.
"for what?" he asks in bewilderment.
"For your surprise. Shhhh, don't ask any more questions. I want it to be a surprise" she tells him in a whisper. Eric looks at her in surprise. Cori turns around and gives me an air kiss and tells me bye, then starts to walk down the hall. Eric watches her go for a moment before saying
"she doesn't think sometimes, does she?" He took the words right out of my mouth. See! I'm not the only one thinking that about her. After they leave, I'm there in the halls by myself. Well except for the people getting ready for the JV football game. I sigh and start to put my things away and get ready to leave. I have a long walk home in this cold weather. Yippee! As I finish putting my stuff away, a voice is heard behind me.
"Hey, long time not see huh?"
I looked up to see Felipe standing over me. I instantly get nervous. Is my hair okay? Do my clothes look nice? I smile flustered at him.
“Hi” I tell him kind of shyly. What is wrong with you? Act natural. Isn’t that what Cori says?
“Hey, I’ve been looking for you all day. I wanted to make sure you were okay from what happened yesterday” he tells me. He wanted to see if I was okay? That is sweet. See! I told you varsity players are much nicer.
“Yeah, I’m okay now. Thanks” I tell him.           
“After the whole ordeal yesterday, I didn’t even catch your name” Felipe says to me.
“Lily” I tell him shyly again. I hope he likes it.
“Lily. I like it. It fits you” he tells me with a smile. I looked down blushing. Wow! What is he doing to me?
“So what are you doing right now?” he asks me next.
“I’m going to walk home” I tell him. Yup, it’s nothing spectacular.
“What! In this weather?!” he asks me surprised. As if I don’t already know that it’s freezing outside. I nod my head.
“Yeah, I always do. I kind of have to” I tell him. The reason for it is because my mom is too drunk to pick me up or care.
“Really” Felipe says while digesting my information. Yeah, it’s kind of embarrassing.
“Well, I’ll walk you to the doors” he says. Oh my gosh, he is going to walk me to the doors. Breathe Lily, breathe. We walk down the hall to the front doors together. When we get there, Felipe opens them for me and instantly we are hit with a very cold gush of wind. I actually think it grew colder during the day. And now I have to walk in it; lovely. I wrap my jacket tighter around me and sigh. I look to my right where Felipe is standing next to me in the doorway. He doesn’t look pleased for some reason and is shaking his head. Hmmm, I wonder why.
“There is no way in hell I’m going to let you walk in this coldness; especially in that jacket you’re wearing. You’ll freeze. I’ll drive you home” Felipe tells me with a tone that means it final. My eyes widen. It’s great that he cares but shouldn’t he ask first. I mean he can’t tell me what to do. Or should I be flattered that he cares? Ahhhh, I’m sooo confused. I better asks Cori about it tomorrow. Except wait. She doesn’t know that I have a crush on someone and she doesn’t even know what happened yesterday either. Hmmm, maybe is shouldn’t ask her, but back to the matter on hand.
“Well…..if you really want to I guess” I tell him unsurely. Felipe nods his head.
“Yeah, I do. I’m just worried about you freezing out there” he tells me looking concerned. Awwww, maybe I should be flattered.
“Thanks” I tell him with a grateful smile.
“No problem, except I hope you don’t mind waiting until the JV game is over. As the caption of the Varsity team, Coach Wilson wants me to be a good example and be there for the younger team. Not that they care” He tells me with an eye roll. 
“Oh. Well okay. Sure I can wait. How long does it usually last?” I ask him. I need a time frame.
“A couple of hours. You don’t even have to watch the game. You can stay inside. They aren’t that great to watch” Felipe says to me as he leads me down the hall to the football field. I love this. A chance to be with Felipe.
“No, I’ll watch.” I tell him. Mostly I’ll be watching you. Heehee.
“Great” he says to me while giving me one of his awesome grins.
I’m currently sitting on the bottom of the bleachers; watching the JV game. Felipe was right; they aren’t that great to watch. Like at all. But that’s okay because I’m not really watching the game anyway. I’m watching Felipe. I don’t know what he was talking about the JV players not caring about him because from what I have seen is that almost all the players look up to him. Felipe has been giving them pointers and encouraging them the whole game. He is like their role model or something. Although, I’m not really surprised. I mean, you’ve met Felipe. The only down fall about this is the cold weather. And I do mean cold. It’s like we’re living in a freezer. How do I know this? Cori thought it would be funny to trap me in a walk in freezer last year. My skin was turning blue. I soooo did not think it was funny, but Cori sure did. Hmph! Go figure. I wrap Felipe’s jacket tighter around me. Oh yeah, he let me use his jacket because he didn’t think mine was efficient enough. I’m not surprised. My jacket was thin an old and I’ve had for like 5 years now. My mom is too cheap to buy me a new one. Now I’m thanking my mom for that at the moment because if she had bought me a new one, I wouldn’t be wearing Felipe’s right now. So good things do happen to me. Heehee.
Just then my phone rings. Oh, I got a text message. I look to see who it’s from. Cori.
Hey, I have an awesome new plan forming in my head – Cori
What is it and it better work this time – Lily
I’m offended that you doubt my spectacular plans- Cori
Your last plan caused us to lose a bet that we were supposed to win and we had to run around the neighborhood in cold wet bikini’s that was more like lingerie and it was freezing outside - Lily
SHHHH don’t let Eric find out; he’d have a fit. Plus those bikinis/lingerie were smokin hot. I don’t know why you are complaining. And that was ONE plan, big deal – Cori
As if Eric is going to hear our conversation through text message. And those bikinis that were more like lingerie were NOT smokin hot. I must have been smoking on something in order to wear them.
Cori, I’d need a whole notebook to fill up all of your messed up plans. But you have had some good ones, I’ll give you that. So what’s the plan this time? – Lily
That is sooooo not true. Anyways, I’m thinking: Homecoming, football game, and message board. Catch my drift – Cori
Homecoming, football game, and message board? What?!?! The only message board that we have is the one that is electronic and can display those rolling announcements during the games. What does she plan to do with that?
WHAT!?!? – Lily
Like I said, it’s still forming in my head. I’ll tell you about it tomorrow. I g2g. I gotta “finish” my homework. Ha! Toodles – Cori
I have a bad feeling about this plan and since when did Cori start saying toodles. Weird.
“Lily” I hear someone calling me. I look down to see Felipe standing under me by the bleachers.
“Hey” I say to him with a smile.
“Hey yourself. I was wondering if you can come with me for a sec. my coach wants to meet you”
The coach meet me? This day keeps getting stranger by the minute. I get up and walk with Felipe to meet his coach. We had to walk passed all the smelly football players. Ugh! Gross. When we get to his coach on the sidelines, I’m really nervous. You see, the football coach is really intimidating because he has this really tough look and thick mustache on his face. I always get nervous whenever I see him and now I have to go meet him. Somebody help me.
“Hey coach, this is Lily” Felipe says to his coach. The coach turns to look at Felipe then me. All he does is stare at me. Do I have a booger in my nose or something? Then suddenly he breaks out into a huge smile. Well you could have knocked me over with a feather, I was so surprised. He opens his arms and grabs me into a huge man hug.
“Good to meet you. I have wanted to see who those dweeb players knocked over. I’m also sorry about that. They aren’t going to be setting a foot onto a field until they know how to throw and catch a football. Good thing to because I needed an excuse to not put them in the game. Hahaha!” he tells me jollily. He reminded me of Santa Clause. Well, an evil Santa Clause.
“Oh. Well I’m glad that I helped you out” I tell him after he finally puts me down.
“Anyone who helps out the team is a friend of mine” the coach tells me with that still creepy smile on his face. Never mind. I liked it better when he was intimidating.
“Um, thanks” I tell him with a smile.
“Ohhh, she’s a cute one Felipe. You’ve found a good one” the coach says to Felipe while butting him in the ribs.
“Oh, we’re not dating” he tells him. Then Felipe looks at me and gives me a grin.
“Well, at least not yet anyway”
Next Monday:
This weekend totally rocked. Like big time. Me and Felipe hung out together all Saturday and when we weren’t together we were texting each other. I know it’s totally awesome. I even went to his football game on Friday too. Felipe is soooo hot as a football player. Now it’s Monday and I’m really excited to see him today. He has early football workouts in the weight room this morning, so I won’t be able to see him until lunch time. I’m currently sitting by Cori at our lockers before the bell rings.
“So my plan is complete. Want to hear it?” Cori asks me, while finishing her geometry homework. Of course she didn’t do it during the weekend. (I’m being sarcastic)
“Okay, what is it?” I ask her.
“Okay, the homecoming game’s this Friday right? So let’s spice it up a little. The message board will be a perfect tool for us. During the game let’s write a message and flash it on the board for the entire world to see. But it doesn’t stop there. We’ll keep writing different messages during the game so they will be random. What are the messages going to say? They’ll be aimed at the other team and some of our teachers; like Ms. O’Donnell. You know how the message board is right about the rivalry team’s bleachers? Well I went to look at it and there are wires under the bleachers that connect to the message board. We’ll disconnect some of them and be able to connect a computer to them and be able to write messages. No one will see us since we are on the other side of the field and plus they will think it’s the other team doing it. Pretty smart huh? Soooooo what do you think of the plan? Sounds awesome right?” Cori asks me after finishing giving me her little speech. Hmmmm, what do I think of it? It sounds pretty cool and fun to do. It would be awesome and since the score board is on the other side, people will think the other team did it.
“I love it!! I’ll go after school today and look at the wires and see what I can do” I tell her. Cori is hopeless with Computer stuff. The last time she tried, she almost electrocuted herself.
“Sounds good and I’ll start on the messages. We have five days in counting to get everything ready” she tells me. As if I didn’t figure that one out myself. I was about to tell her that when I see Felipe walking down the hall. I stand up and walk the short way to him in the hall.
“Hey Sweetie, how are yeah?” Felipe asks me while hugging me.
“Good.” I tell him still leaning into him. Oh, did I mention that we’re together now. I didn’t? Oops, my bad. Heehee.
“Remember that I’m taking you home after school today after football practice. I hope you don’t mind waiting” he says to me.
“Yeah, I remember and it’s okay. I have some stuff to do after school anyways. I’m just glad that you’re taking me” I tell him snuggling into his side. Suddenly the bell rings signaling the first period bell. Me and Felipe break apart from each other.
“So am I” Felipe tells me and gives me a kiss to my forehead. We say goodbye to each other and I head back to my locker to get my stuff. Apparently it’s big news that the star football player has a girlfriend now because everyone in the hall seems to be staring at me. Freaky. When I get to my locker, even Cori is staring at me with her mouth wide open.
“LILY!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!!?”  I pick up my back pack, not really wan ting to face Cori. I knew she was pissed. And nobody wants to mess with a pissed off Cori. I’m not looking at her as I get my stuff. People are swarming all around us trying to get to class, but to me it seems to be just me and Cori in the room.
“Um Lily. Is there something you want to tell me? Like that you have boyfriend perhaps?” Cori asks me angrily. Okay so I am guilty. I didn’t tell Cori about because I wanted to be sure about this relationship and do this thing on my own. And not have Cori’s influence and intake on it because she can be like that. Not that you didn’t already know that.
“Oh, I didn’t tell you? I have a boyfriend now. Surprise!!” I tell her hoping to take the edge off.
“Uh now you tell me!” she still looking mad. Okay I didn’t take the edge off.
“Cori, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. I was going to today, I promise. But I got to get to class. I’ll tell you all about it later. Kay?” I asked her rushed. I really don’t want to be late for chemistry. The teachers is really is a stickler for lateness and I’ve already been late a lot due to walking to school. So if I get another tardy, I’ll get a detention and that will not be good. Cori continues to glare at me.
“Fine! You better tell me at lunch” she huffs and walks away toward her class.
“I promise” I call out to her. Darn! I hope she won’t stay mad at me.
Lunch Time
I got my lunch and start to go out to me and Cori’s usual sitting place outside. As I reach the doors I hear a voice.
“Well if it isn’t Miss Tattle Tale” wait, that voice sounds familiar. I turn around and am faced with those two guys that hit me in the head with a ball. Now that they are standing in front of me, I notice that they are actually a lot taller than me.
“Um what?” I ask them timidly.  Tattle Tale? How did I tell on them?
“You heard him? Because of what you did, we can’t play in the homecoming game this week” one of them tells me.
“B-but I thought you had to learn how to catch and throw a ball first. I also didn’t tell on you guys either. Fe-Felipe was right there and saw it” I tell them getting scared. They were starting to corner me against the wall.
“Well……whatever. You are still the one who caused the coach to bench us” they say after hearing what I said and knowing that I was right. Dumb heads.
“And we’re going to do something about it. Right after we get finished with you” one says and raises his fist in the air, about to hit me. I close my eyes and turn my head.
“Yeah, but you’ll have to get through me before you can get to her” I hear a voice say.
The two guys turn around to the voice. When they do, I am able to see who was behind them also. YES!! Thank god for Cori. I don't know what I'd do without her.
"get off my friend dorks" Cori says shoving them both away from me roughly.
"Ha! And what are you gonna do about it? Scratch us with your pink finger nails? Ohhhh, we're sooooo scared" the brunette guy says laughing. Oh snap! Wrong move buddy. From the looks of Cori's face, she thinks so too. She steps toward where the guys are hunched over laughing. She takes her hand and slaps the brunette in the face and pushes him hard onto the ground.
" never mess with my friend or I'll mess with you. Oh and my nails are painted magenta, not pink. You probably should get your eyes checked." she says to them with attitude and her hands on her hips. The two guys looked at her shocked. Yea, everybody is like that after they experience a Cori attack.
"You think a slap in the face is going to scare us? Think again." the orange haired one says.
"Oh I guess you’re right, I’m too weak and defenseless to take you two macho men on." Cori says sarcastically. Except the two dumbos believe her. Unbelievable! Actually, no not really. I mean by just looking at them, you can tell they aren't the sharpest tools in the tool box if you can catch my drift.
"Yeah, that's right. So go away and leave us to our business" the brunette says with a red handprint on his left cheek. Heehee! He deserves it.
"Well I guess I need backup. Where is your football coach's office at? I have a very important discussion I want to talk to him about" she tells them with a smirk and starts to walk. Ohhh, nice one Cori.
"Wait! Don't talk to him. He'd kill us for sure" the orange haired one says nervously. Not so tough are you now.
"Then go away and leave my friend alone or I will have a talk with Mr. Santa." she tells them with a glare. Oh so she thinks he looks like Santa too. Little does she know that he is also an evil Santa. The two guys run down the hall so fast as if there under wear is on fire. I sigh in relief. They
are finally gone. I turn to Cori and give her a huge hug.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You’re such a life saver." I tell her squeezing her while I hug her.
"Uh Lily, I need to breathe you know" she tells me while trying to get out of my grasp. I let her go and face her.
"I'm still mad at you" she tells me while looking away from me.
"No you aren't or else you wouldn't have helped me. And plus you and your magenta nails kicked butt back there" I tell Cori with a grin. Flattery always works with Cori. Is that really surprising?
"We did, didn't we?" she says with a grin while looking at her nails.
"Totally" I tell her with a full smile and hook my arm in hers as we go outside for lunch.
A little while later:
"OMG!!! I can't believe you have a boyfriend and a junior. Not to mention he's the star quarter back for the football team. Nice work Lily." Cori tells me impressed. Is it that hard to believe I may
actually be with someone who is actually cool? I've just finished giving Cori all the details about me and Felipe.
"No but seriously. I am very happy for you" Cori says to me while giving me a hug. I smile.
"Thanks. I'm really happy about it" I tell her.
"I bet, who wouldn't?" she asks me. Suddenly the bell rings signaling the end of lunch. Me and Cori get our stuff together and head off to our classes. As I'm on my way to my English class, I see Felipe in the halls. He gives me s special smile. I smile back happily at him. Hmmm, Cori's right. Who wouldn't be happy being in my place right now?
So today is the big day; in more ways than one. It's the big homecoming game tonight and it's also where our plan is going to take place. I'm suddenly been having mixed feelings about this plan. Well I always do, but this time my feelings are really strong. This is a big
game for Felipe and I don't want to mess it up. That would be terrible. Except he won't have to know it was me and Cori who planned it. Right? Yeah, I could pretend it was someone else if we get caught. But we won't get caught, right?
"Lily, is the plan all set? (Achoo)" Cori asks behind me. I turn around from my locker to face a red eyed Cori. Oh boy.
"Cori, are you okay? You don't look so well" I ask her. Her eyes are red and puffy and she is holding a tissue box. Uh oh.
"Of course I'm okay. I (achoo) just have a cold" she says giving me an annoyed look while blowing her nose. By the looks of her, she looks more than sick. Whenever Cori gets sick, her eyes become red eyed and just looks sick overall. But the red eyes are the five away.
"Can you stop worrying about me and answer my question that I asked you about 5 minutes ago" Cori says impatiently. Did I mention that she also gets cranky? I sigh.
"Yes, the plan's all set. I checked the message board's system and got everything ready this week. All we gotta do now is set up your lap top with the messages and it's good to go" I tell her. And let me tell you, it was NOT easy setting up the wires. My fingers kept getting shocked. It hurt sooo bad and it left my fingers all read. (Sigh) The things I do for plans.
"Great! I'll bring my laptop to the game tonight. Make (achoo) sure you get there an hour before so we can set everything up" she tells me while pulling another tissue out of her tissue box. I’m about to tell her that I will when someone comes up to Cori.
"hey baby" Eric says to Cori, then kissing her forehead.
"Oh you feel kind of warm. You feeling okay?" he asks her while feeling her forehead with his hand.
"Of course I'm okay. Why do you ask?" she asks him whiling backing away from Eric's hand.
"Because you feel like you have a fever" he tells her.
"Me? With a fever? You must be mistaken because I never get sick" Cori says. Oh really Cori? What about the time you puked on my shoes in 7th grade? And they were new too. Eric just stares at her.
"Then what are you holding a tissue box for?" he ask her.
"Because I (achoo) have a cold but that's nothing major" she says with a wave of her hand.
"Well we'll see about that, but I'm not so sure it's nothing 'major'" Eric. I don't think it's nothing 'major' either.
North West is here to fight,
we’ll win this game tonight!
We’re here to move,
Get in the groove!!!
North West come unite!
Fight, North West, fight!!!!
Last period just ended and as soon as the bell rang, students and football players rushed out cheering this rant. This just goes to show you how important football is to everybody. Well any sport actually. Everybody at the pep rally today was super pumped. Apparently North West is playing against South High; our rivals. What I don't get is what is with calling schools in cardinal points? They couldn't come up with anything more original? Anyways, at least we got a cool mascot which is a lion. I'm at my locker putting my books away. All of the teachers must have decided to not assign homework this weekend because of homecoming. This is probably true since a lot of people are going to have hangovers all day Sunday. Oh and in case you’re wondering, I'm not going to the homecoming dance with Felipe on Saturday. NOT because he didn't want to go with me, but because he is going out of town this weekend to visit his grandma. And by out of town, I meant out of the states. Felipe's going to South America right after he wins the football game tonight......well at least I hope he does. I still have a baaaad feeling about tonight's plan. I can't put my finger on it. I'm still thinking about what could go wrong when I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. I instantly know who it is. I smile ad turn around in them.
"Hey love" Felipe says to me with a smile. I smile back at him.
"So are you ready for the big game tonight?" I asked him.
"Yeah I am. It should be a good game tonight, as long as everyone plays there hardest. If we don't win that would be okay too" he tells me with a shrug.
"So you don't care if you don't win?" I ask next. That sounds hard to believe. I mean, who doesn't want to win?
"It’s not all about winning for me Lily. I play football because I love to play the game. You get what I'm saying?" he asks me gently.
"Ohhh so football is like your passion?" I ask him.
"Exactly" he says with a nod of his head and a smile. I get it now. Darn, I wish I had a passion.
"How’s your hand little one?" Felipe asks concerned lifting my hand in his.
"I think so, but some of my fingers are still sore" I tell him. Okay so I may have told a white lie to Felipe. Remember how I said that I shocked myself. Well he saw that my hand was all red and asked me what I had done. I have to think fast and I’m not very good at that so I
said that I jammed my hand in the door. I don't know if he believed me or not, but he was still concerned about my hand. I'm not a very good liar.
"That’s good baby, just be more careful please" he tells me.
"I will" I say. Or at least I'll try to be more careful.
That night at the game:
The message board plan has been running smoothly, surprisingly. No one has caught us yet. Almost everybody is laughing at what is being displayed; even some of the teachers too. Me and Cori are currently sitting under the bleachers with her laptop. She wants to do a big finale message.
"So what are you going to write?" I ask her.
"Ms. O'Donnell has big boobs" she says with a smirk. I roll my eyes. Of course.
"Just hurry up and write it" I rush her.
“Okay, okay. Keep your panties on" Cori tells me. Cori types in the message into her laptop, but then something happens. Just as she is about to press inter, she sneezes and presses enter and escape at the same time. Don't ask me how. The message board starts to spark and then Cori's message appears. When I see it, I instantly know something bad is going to happen.”
"Cori, look what you did and how on earth DID you do it?" I asked her while I continue to look at the message board.

"(Achoo) I don't know. My laptop must have done something funny after I sneezed. But hey, I still like how the results came out" she says looking rather proud of herself. I roll my eyes and look at the message board again. Instead of the words Ms. O'Donnell has big boobs; it now says that Ms. O'Donnell likes big boobs. Great, I’m sure she appreciates the message. Just then a girl shrieks and says loudly

"look at the message board!" Then suddenly laughter can be heard; very loud laughter.

"Seriously. I couldn't have planned it better even if I tried. This plan turned out to be better than I thought" Cori says with a smug grin. I roll my eyes again. She is unbelievable. By then again, this is Cori here. Just then I see security guards walking toward the message board area. Darn!!

"Cori, we need to get out of here. The guards are coming." I say to her and grab her arm. We quickly get all of our things together and hurry out from under the bleachers. As we are walking out from under them, I notice that the crowds have quieted down. In fact, they are pretty much silent except for a few murmurs. Hmm, that's weird. They were laughing a minute ago. Then I notice what they are all looking at. There is a crowd of people in the center of the field. There is the evil Santa Clause and paramedics surrounding someone. My stomach drops. Calm down Lily. It could be anyone on the football team. Don't panic. Chill out like an iced cucumber. An iced cucumber? Where did that come from? I'm losing it for sure now. Suddenly the announcer speaks into the microphone.

"It appears that #22 is down. Paramedics are checking him out now" I instantly become light headed. #22?!?! Felipe!!!!

 Well I sure had a screwy night last night. Not only did the plan mess up, it also caused our team to lose the game. How? I'll tell you guys later. Ugh! I knew that Cori's plan would fail. Did I not? I knew it! Plus Felipe got hurt too. Could it have gotten any worse? Oh wait it did. Word has gotten out that me and Cori were the culprits to the prank. We may get suspended. I know, isn't that horrible? I'm going to kill Cori with her black Gucci purse if we do. Oh yeah, in case you didn't already figure it out yet, Cori's sick. She finally realized it after the whole message board thing last night. Can she get any slower? I mean really. The tortoise and the hare could have been faster than her. Even an old lady with a cane. Cori is that slow......and stubborn. She went and told Eric that she wasn't feeling well. And let me tell you that Eric gave her a big fat 'I told you so' and then some. Anyway, I'm currently at my dad's house. I couldn't sleep a wink last night. All I could think about was Felipe. I couldn't see him at all after the game. One because he mobbed by the football players and cheerleader and basically any fan of his and two because he was rushed away after the game to check his arm. You see, he wanted to stay and watch the rest of the game to support his team even though he was hurt. Isn't that amazing? Isn't he amazing? (Sigh) He is so incredible and dreamy. I could think about him all day. 

(Sigh) Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Lily, snap out of this madness. Your being like Cori when she watches a movie of Orlando Bloom. What she sees in that guy is beyond me. I'm ----- all the way. Back to more important things; bottom line is that Felipe's hurt and it's my entire fault. Oh you don't know why, do you? Okay here's what happened. Apparently when Cori's 'big grand finale' message showed on the message board everyone in the crowds saw it and so did Felipe. He was like WTH and while he was looking at the screen he was in the middle of the play. A player on the other team ran and trampled him really roughly. If you ask me, I think that was uncalled for. Anyway that is how Felipe got hurt. So since Felipe couldn’t play anymore, the team basically stunk. Badly. Remember how that girl shouted 'look at the message board'. Well that shout caused the play to mess up. Wait a minute......it's partly that girl's fault isn't? YES!!!! It's not all of our faults. Yay!! Happy dance time. My happy dance is interrupted by my cell's text message alert. I check to see who it is. OH MY GOSH!!!! It’s Felipe.
Hey baby sorry I couldn't see you last night. It was a busy night but I think you know why - Felipe

Well duh I know why. I was there after all.OMG! Are you ok? - Lily

Lol ya I'm fine. Just a sore arm. I'll be able to play in no time - Felipe

Phew! That's good to know. My conscience has been lifted.

Yay! I'm happy now - Lily

Lol good to know except 1 thing still bothers me - Felipe

What - Lily

Who put that message on the message board? - Felipe

Eek!! What do I do? Calm down Lily. Calm down. Wait, why am I so nervous? It's not like he can see me. Unless.... I look over at my bedroom window. Phew! He wasn't there. I think I'm going crazy. Oh god I'm acting like Cori right now. And that is something I do NOT want to be doing.
Yea I wonder who. Whoever did messed up the game for you. But I'm sure they are really really really really sorry - Lily. 
What? I am really really sorry. I just can't let him know that I'm the one who's sorry.

Lol I'm sure they are. Don't worry the truth will come out soon – Felipe
How soon? Like tomorrow soon or a few months soon? Or a few years soon? I'd like it if it was that one, but knowing my luck it will be the tomorrow soon.
Really? How do you know? - Lily

It always does - Felipe

(gulp) oh snap!!

Monday morning before school:

"sooooo, wasn't our plan the best?" Cori asks me while nudging me in the shoulder. The best? Ha, she must still be sick. I give her a look.

"Yeah if you consider my boyfriend getting hurt and causing our school to lose the best. Yup, the plan rocked" I say to her sarcastically and give her a glare.

"Okay. Besides those minor details, it went pretty well" she says. I raise my eyebrows. WHAT! She must still be sick.

"Minor details?!! Cori, those are big details!!" I tell her. She rolls her eyes then smirks.

"Hey, we didn't get caught did we?" she asks smugly. Hmph! Thank God for that. I opened my mouth to tell her to thank the stars that we weren't when a voice in the intercom speaks.

"Will Cori Fleming and Lily Palmer please report to the office immediately"

Cori's smug grin drops and my eyes widen. Okay so it looks like the truth will be revealed in the next 30 minutes..... If we're lucky.
Lily calm down. Calm down. Everything is going to be okay. Ahhhhhh, it's not working. I can't calm down. Ahhhh-
"so what do you two have to say for yourselves?" Ms. O'Donnell asks us by slapping her hand down in front of us on her desk. Geeze, she doesn't have to yell. We are sitting right in front of her. Me and Cori sit back as far as we can in our chairs because apparently our principle is crazy and needs help. Big time. Cori sighs.
"We’re sorry. We never meant to offend you with your big boob liking" she says with a small trace of a smile on her lips. Ugh! She's really done it this time. Ms. O'Donnell's face becomes redder and redder. I'm afraid that her head is going to explode. She suddenly closes her eyes and takes deep breathes.
"In and out Glenda. In and out" she says to herself. Just as fast as her red face appeared, it went away. Replaced was calm looking Ms. O'Donnell. Weird. She takes one last deep breath before opening her eyes again to look at us. She then gives us a creepy smile. Maybe because it was forced.
"I've taken stress reliving and anger management classes because of certain people" Ms. O'Donnell says giving me and Cori and accusing glare. Oops. Sorry?
"Anyway, you can go now. I hope to never see you in here again for awhile" she says as we quickly stand up and get to the door as fast as we can. As we're about to walk out of the door, a voice says behind us
"But we both know that is unlikely"
Phew! Glad that is over. Me and Cori walk out into the halls and slide down on one wall to sit on the floor. I'm sooo freaked right now. Word is going to get out really fast that we were the ones that messed with the message board. You'll be amazed at how fast things spread around here. It's like a swarm of shoppers looking for good deals on black Friday and trust me, that's really fast. Once the word has been spread, Felipe will know that I did it. And I have a feeling that he isn't going to like that at all. I look over at Cori. I was surprised to see that her usual cool exterior had a scared look to it. What's with her?
"You okay?" I ask her while nudging her in the shoulder. She seems to shakes herself back to reality and gives me her signature smirk.
"I don't know what's more creepy, that Ms. Snooze is taking anger and stress management classes because of us or that her names Glenda?" she asks me. I roll my eyes.
"Let’s just get to class" I tell her.
Well I told you so. Word spreads fast here at this school; especially big news. By the end of the day, everybody knew it was us who did it. Some people congratulated us and some people gave us cold glares. Cough cough 'the football team and cheerleaders' cough cough. Anyway, at least it was out in the open. I'm currently at my locker getting my books together to take home. I feel my phone vibrating. Oh a text message from Cori. Won't see you after school. Going home with Eric now and he is
PISSED!!!! Help me! - Cori. I roll my eyes. She's such a drama queen.
He found out? - Lily
Yes! He is going to kill me - Cori
Yeah right. Whatever Cori - Lily
He will!!! - Cori
Sure Cori - Lily
you and your sarcastic remarks suck - Cori. I just can't help it. She expects me to believe that Eric is going to kill her? I told you she was a drama queen. I continue to laugh to myself as I finish getting my things together. My phone vibrates again. Ugh! What does she want this time? I check to see who it is and when I do my eyes widen. It wasn't Cori, it was Felipe.
Lily, we need to talk. Now!! Meet me by the locker rooms - Felipe
someone needs to help me now.
The walk to the locker rooms seemed like an eternity. It felt like I was walking to meet my doom. When I FINALLY get there, no one is there. That's weird. The locker rooms usually really busy and crowded right after school because of sports, but right now it looks like a
ghost town. I don't see Felipe anywhere. I turn a corner and walk right into someone. I almost fall backwards if it wasn't for a pair of hands grabbing me by the shoulders, keeping me upright. Phew! Close one. I look up at the eyes of my saver and am staring into a pair of
brown eyes. Dang! It's Felipe. My eyes widen. Just my luck. What's going to happen now? Something bad, obviously. From the looks of Felipe's face, I can tell that he isn't happy. Not one bit. He takes my hand and leads me into the boy’s locker room. I'm afraid of what's going to be inside. I mean come on. It's a BOY'S locker room and I'm a girl and I don't go into a guys place. Ever. Although you can probably guess why. To say I was surprised was and understatement. I was more like shocked. Like jaw dropping shocked. Their locker room was clean. Even cleaner than the girl's locker room. It was amazing actually. Felipe leads me to a bench and sits me on it. He continues to stand and looks down at me while folding his arms.
"Is it true?" Felipe asks me. What?
"Is it true that you posted that message on the message board at the game?" he asks me again. Ohhh, that's what he means. My eyes are currently looking at his black converses. I simply nod my head.
"Why?" he asks me next. Good question. Why do I let Cori get me involved in her plans? Why do I enjoy her plans so much, though? Am I ever going to learn?
"Well?" Felipe asks me, when I don't answer.
"Because me and my friend thought it would be funny, but I didn't know that he was planning on putting the message about Ms. O'Donnell on it though. I'm so so sorry that I messed you up. I feel really bad" I tell him really quickly. He doesn't say anything. Great, I really screwed up now. I bet he wants to break up with me now. I hear him sigh.
"Lily....." he begins to say but I interrupt him.
"Oh please please please don't break up with me. I'll do anything to make it up to you. I promise. Just don't break up with me" I begged him. I can't break up with him after only being together for a little over a week. That would be sad and embarrassing.
"Break up with you? Who said anything about breaking up with you?" he asks me confused. Huh?
"You aren't going to break up with me?" I asked him surprised. He shakes his head.
"No, I want to still be with you. Why would you think that I'd want to break up with you?" he asks me still confused. YES!! He doesn't want to break up with me. I still have a boyfriend.
"Well I just thought that you'd be so mad at me that you wouldn't want to be with me anymore" I tell him.
"Of course I want to be with you still. I'm not going to break up with you, but I do have something else in mind though" he tells me while taking my hand and pulling me up. Felipe sits down and I found myself face down over his lap. HUH???? What exactly does he have in mind?!?!
"Felipe, what are you doing?!?!" I asked him shocked. It's not every day that your face down over your new boyfriend's lap.
"Teaching you a lesson" he tells me while keeping me securely in place.
"A lesson about what?" I asked him.
"A lesson about using your head. You need to think before you do something like that Lily. I mean really, did you actually think that what you were going to do was a good idea?" he asks me while placing his hand on my butt. Well yeah.....okay no I didn't think it was a good idea. Geeze, can he read minds?
"At first I did, but then I started to second guess myself." I say.
"Exactly my point. You knew it wasn't a good idea, but you did it anyway. And look how it turned out" Felipe says to me. Well it depends on how you look at things. If you ask Cori, she would say mission accomplished. If you asked Ms. O'Donnell, she would say can someone please kill these girls. Their ruining my life. Oh, and I DONT like big boobs. If you asked the student body, they would say that was a game to remember. And if you asked me I would say, well let's just add this plan to the long list of failed plans. Except I can't tell that
to Felipe.
"Yeah, it didn't turn out so good." I say to him remembering that night.
"You need to think Lily. Think." he tells me. I do think!! I think about Felipe a whole lot. I
Think when I'm taking tests. I think that what Felipe is about to do isn't going to be pleasant.
"I do!!" I tell him.
"Really? Then if you did, you would have thought about what could have happened if your little prank went wrong" he says. Hmmm, he has a point.
"Okay. So, Sometimes I don't think" I say.
"Well lucky for you that I'll be here to help you out with that problem" Felipe tells me. Then he raises his hand in the air and brings it down hard on my jeaned butt. OMG! That hurt soooo bad and it was only the first smack. How will I be able to survive this? Felipe continues to spank my cheeks hard in a random pattern. I never know where he is going to spank next.
"Owww please Felipe. I'll think next time. Owww please stop" I plead to him. Tears are starting to run down my face. He is spanking me hard and it's over jeans. But then again why am I so surprised. Felipe is a football player, no wonder he spanks so hard.
"smack I hope smack you smack do think smack smack next time smack because smack if smack you don't, smack you'll smack find smack yourself smack right smack back smack over smack my smack lap. Smack understand? Smack smack smack" he tells me while spanking the lower part of my butt which Hurt 3x more. I was crying now.
"Yes sir ahh I understand owww" I cry to him. He then stops. Is it over? I was about to ask him when Felipe starts to tug my jeans down. OH NO!!!
Felipe continues to pull down my jeans. I'm in total shock. I can't believe that Felipe is going to see my panties. And we've been dating for like a little over a week. Shoot! I think I wore my tweety bird panties. Ugh! How embarrassing. If Felipe think my panties are funny, he doesn't show it. He places his hand on my warm butt and rubs it gently.
"Okay baby, we're almost done. I'm going to spank you over your panties. I’m warning you babe, these will be really hard." Felipe tells me. What?! Really hard? Like the others weren't. He's going to kill me for sure now. Felipe raises his hand and crashes it down on the curve of my butt. My cries quickly turn into sobs.
"Please owww stop ahh I'll be good owwie" I say between sobs. Felipe ignores me and spanks harder down my thighs. I sob harder.
Smack smack smack
"I smack hope smack you smack are smack learning smack your smack lesson, smack Lily. Smack Because smack I'd smack hate smack to smack take smack down smack your smack panties smack too, smack if smack you’re not smack smack smack" he tells me while spanking me. Take down my panties too?!?! Yeah I'd rather he not. I don't think my poor butt could take it.
"Yes yes owww I'm learning ahhh my lesson owww Felipe. Ahh please stop owwww I'll be good owwwie" I sob to him. Felipe spanks me a few more hard times before he stops. Phew! And thank God he did. I don't even realize at first that he had stopped until I felt him rubbing my butt softly. I lifted my head and asked Felipe
"is it over?"
"Yes Chiquita it's over" he tells me and gently helps me stand up and sit on his lap. Once I sit down, I wince in pain in having contact with Felipe's jeans. Felipe wraps his strong loving arms around me and pulls me close to him. He kisses my head and rocks me while I continue to cry it out. Once my crying has gotten under control a little bit, I say to Felipe.
"I'm sorry (sniffle) that I ruined your big game (sniffle). I never meant for that (sniffle) to happen. I'm sorry (sniffle). I'll try to think (sniffle) next time" I say quietly to him. Yeah, because something tells me if I don't that I'll probably end up getting what I got today.
"Its okay, sweetie. It was just a game, not the end of the world. Just try to think before you do something stupid" he tells me with a kiss to my head.
"I will" I say. I'm just worried about what Cori will think of me 'thinking'.
"because if you don't, you'll end up getting what you got a few minutes ago but only worse next time. Understand?" he warns me. See! I told you so.
"Yes sir I understand" I say. Felipe hugs me tight one more time before helping me stand up and pull my jeans up. He still hasn't said anything about my panties. Thank goodness. I haven't died from embarrassment yet. Felipe walks me to the locker room door and tells me to get my stuff and meet him at the front doors. We kiss on the lips and I start to walk toward my locker, but am stopped when Felipe calls my name. I turn around to see what he wants.
"By the way........nice panties"
The next day:
Well I guess the whole spanking thing wasn't too bad. Yeah, I don't like the actual spanking but knowing that someone cares about me is what I do like. I just have to be careful of what I do now. Oh and wear different panties too. It turns out that Felipe thought my tweety bird ones were hilarious. Ha-ha. Yup just hilarious. Except he also thought that they were cute too. The news about who did the prank was yesterday's news so no one really cares about it anymore. Now no more glares. Today's news is that apparently someone got access into the teachers’ lounge and put laxatives in their coffee pot. So now almost all of the classes have a substitute teacher today. Cori was pissed that she didn't think of doing that first. Looks like we have some competition.
"So was Eric really pissed?" I asked Cori. We're currently eating lunch.
"YES!! Beyond pissed" she tells me.
"What he do?" I ask her.
"Something" she says looking down at her lunch. Being secretive? That's a first.
"What? Just tell me" I beg her. She looks up at me then narrows her eyes.
"I'll tell you, but you have to swear not to tell anyone" She warns me. Who would I tell?
"I swear now tell me" I say.
"Okay, you may find this strange but whenever I do something bad or not to Eric's liking, he....well um spanks me" she says the last part really fast. He does what now? I spit out the orange juice that I was drinking.
"He spanks you?!?" I asked her shocked. She nods her head.
"That’s funny because Felipe spanked me too yesterday" I say to her. She looks up at me shocked too. We stare at each other then we share a secret grin. Hmmm, something tells me that there are going to be a lot of spankings in the future.
"So what he do to you?" I asked her.
"Oh, he spanked me with a wooden spoon" she says. With a wooden spoon?
Ouch! But the way she said it made it sound like was like 'oh I got you a nice shirt that was on sale'.
"Did it hurt?" I asked her curiously.
"Like hell" she says. Hmmm, we're going to have to be very careful from now on because I don't want what she got. At all.
"Enough about spankings, let's talk about our next plan" Cori says to me. I groan. Did she want a death wish or something?
"how about in a couple of days, after I can sit comfortably again" I tell her.
"oh no, we can't do that now that there are other pranksters among us" she tells me.
"Fine, but we have to be extra careful from now on" I warn her. I don't want a repeat of yesterday.
"Come on, Lils. Live a little. And plus we'll be fine. You have me on our side" she to me. And that's exactly why I'm nervous. We have Cori on our side. And with Cori on our side, nothing good ever happens.
“Hey Lily, why don’t we put itching powder on Ms. Snooze’s desk and chair?”
Ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment