Saturday, November 17, 2012

Halloween Spirit


"I can't believe we are going to do this in broad daylight?" Lily says. Is she blind?
"Lily! It's night time" I remind her.
"Well with all the people out tonight, it might as well be day time" she says waving to all the people passing by my parked car on the street. I roll my eyes. In case you’re wondering what she's talking about, tonight is Halloween. There are tons of kids and teenagers trick or treating out tonight. Yup, they get free candy from complete strangers. Lucky them. (I’m being sarcastic). I roll my eyes at Lily.
"Chill out. It's 9 o'clock at night. Trick or treating is slowing down. We'll be fine" I tell her. She shouldn't be worried. I have it all planned out. Lily takes a deep breath. She's acting as if we are about to murder someone. And she calls me a drama queen.
"Come on, let's get out and head to our main target" I say excitedly while unbuckling my seat belt and opening the door. Lily takes another deep breath and gets out too. We grab our bags with our needed things. You'll find out what the 'things' are later. Oh! My bag is really cute. It's in the shape of a Jack o lantern and it's pink. Isn't that sooo cute? I thought so too. Heehee. Anyway, me and Lily stroll down the street as if we are trick or treaters too. As we are walking, I can't help but comment on the costumes.
"A princess? Really? How unoriginal" I say. That's the 10th princess I've seen and they aren’t even the Disney princess's either.
"I think they all look cute" Lily says smiling.
"Ha! How about BORING!" I exclaimed. She rolls her eyes.
"Ugh! Can't boys come up with anything better than athletes? What a major snooze" I say shaking my head as I watch another football player pass by me. Can't you tell how much I just love this holiday? (I’m being sarcastic again)
"lighten up Cori. They're having fun" Lily says I roll my eyes. Whatever. We come to a corner and see a house. That's it!
"Look Lily, there it is" I say pointing to the house. There are only a couple of people left going door to door. We can wait around for a few minutes then this street will be deserted. Sweet!!!
"come on, let's go hide behind that tree over there" I say and grab Lily.
"Oh yes. Why don't we stand behind this tree and look suspicious" Lily says. Well it looks like I'm not the only one being sarcastic tonight. We wait around for 10 minutes for everyone to go. Once the streets are cleared, we step away from the tree and walk to our planned house. It's go time.
I check the street one more time to make sure there wasn't anyone there. Nope. The cost was clear.
"Come on Lily. Let's go." I say and head to the house. Lily hurries to catch up with me.
"Let’s just hurry up and do this" she says worriedly and quickly opens up her bag. What's the rush? I grab her arm to slow her down.
"Lily, enjoy the moment. Take it all in" I say and close my eyes while taking a slow deep breath.
"We’re gonna get caught" she says for the like 100th time. I open my eyes and glare at her. Live in the moment Lily!!!! I place my hands on her shoulders and look at her face to face.
" Lily. You do remember who we're doing this too, right?" I ask her. She nods her head.
"And you remember what this person does to us, right?" I ask again. She nods her head again.
"And don't you want to get this person back for all of their evil doings?" I ask next. Lily nods her head.
"And that is exactly what we're going to do. Revenge!!" I tell her with feeling.
"Well......... I guess." she says uncertainly. Ugh! She's unbelievable sometimes.
"This person took those gold heels right out of your grasp" I reminded her. Lily's eyes widen as she thinks about what I just said.
"It’s time for revenge. Big time!!" she says and gets her game face on. YES!!!! She's finally into it. Oh! You must be really, really confused right now and have nooooo idea what we're talking about. Don't worry, I'll tell you. Okay so me and Lily are getting revenge from this old lady who shops at one of the stores where we shop at too. What this lady does is whenever me or Lily is about to grab something that we like, she snatches it out of our hands and takes it. And she always does this too. It's was really getting annoying. But
what really pissed me off was that I had these really awesome white and gold flats in my hands, and she stole it from me. I said
"hey, those were mine"
"not anymore. You were too slow. Heeheehee" she tells me in this high pitched voice. Ugh! It's really annoying. Plus, she's an old lady too. Why is she buying cool stuff for? Lily has the same experience too. We're both pretty pissed, so we are out for revenge. And how are we
going to get her back? With lots and lots of toilet paper. Heehee. (Evil laugh) Lily pulls out a roll of toilet paper.
"Soooooo, where do we start?" she asks looking at the trees in front of the house. I take out a roll of toilet paper too.
"Anywhere your little heart desires" I tell her and walk to a tree and throw my toilet paper high into it. I watch it unravel down to me. Sweet! This is going to be awesome.
"Come on Lily. Do it. It's fun. Remember the gold high heels" I say. Lily looks determined again and throws hers into another tree.
"Hey! This is fun" she says excitedly. Duh! I already know that. Anyway we continue to throw toilet paper into her trees. Good thing this lady has a lot if trees in her yard or this wouldn't be any fun. Wait, you’re probably wondering how we know where this lady lives. Let's just say that I have awesome stalking skills. Heehee. Anyway, this house looks amazing.
"Hey Cori. It looks like we're almost done. I have one roll left" she says to me.
"Me too. Let's just throw it in the middle of these two trees" I say to her. She nods her head. We are about to finish when we see a bright light flashing where we are and a voice say
"FREEZE! Put your hands into the air"
Well this is just great. Our plan is ruined. And to top it off, me and Lily are in jail. Can you believe it? Eric is going to kill me!! Wanna know how this happened? Apparently the old lady saw us teepeeing her house and called the cops on us. See! She's evil. Well on the plus
side, we did a nice job of teepeeing her house. It'll take her forever to clean it all up. Ha! Sucker. I look over at Lily who looks like she might have a heart attack.
"Lily, calm down. We'll be fine." I say.
"Calm down? Calm down?!?! Don't tell me to calm down. We're in JAIL Cori. That's a very bad thing" she practically yells at me. I roll my eyes. It's not that bad. I thought it was going to a lot scarier. This police station is small so they only have 2 metal jail cells that look out into the sheriff’s office. It's also really clean and tidy in here. I thought it was going to look all dark and dirty. Well that's what it looks like in the movies.
"Cori, what are we going to do?!?" Lily asks me. Does it look like I have the answer on my face?
"I don't know. Let's ask that sheriff guy. Hey sheriff!" I call out to him. The sheriff comes in and looks at me with a bored stare.
"yes Ms. Fleming?" he asks me patiently.
"How do we get out of here?" I ask him. He sighs. What? I just asked a simple question.
"You have to pay a fine for trespassing and then you need to get someone to come bail you out" he tells me slowly as if I'm stupid.
"And if we don't?" I ask him next. He shrugs.
"then you might as well make yourself comfortable because you won't be leaving anytime soon" he says and walks back to his office.
"What??? Won't be leaving anytime soon?!" Lily asks jumping up from her seat and walking to the metal bars of the cell.
"We’ll have to stay here forever? I can't. I have a test tomorrow. We're going to die in here, Cori. Ahhhhhh. We're going to die" Lily starts shouting this and banging her metal cup back and forth against the metal bars. I just stare at her as she does this. This probably has to be one the most embarrassing things she's ever done. And I'm talking about her embarrassing me. The sheriff guy comes back in holding his hands over his ears, obviously tires of Lily's screaming.
"Okay, okay. How about you two have your one phone call, so you can call someone to come get you" he suggests. Ugh! Why didn't he tell us that in the first place? Lily stops her banging and screaming.
"Oh. Okay thanks. We'll call when we decide who to call" she says in her normal voice and the sheriff walks out again. She turns to me.
"Okay, who's going to call first?" she asks me. See, this is where the problem starts. I don't want to call Eric because for one thing, I don't want to tell him in jail 45 minutes away. And another thing because I know Eric will be mega pissed if I call him. You see, Eric
is studying for a really hard test he has to take tomorrow morning. He hates to be disturbed when he is studying for a test like this. And well, if he has to stop what he is doing to come get me out of jail. Let's just say that it won't be pretty. So that is exactly why I don't want to call him. I sigh.
"You call Felipe first" I tell her. She shakes her head.
"No thanks you go first" she says. I roll my eyes.
"What’s he doing tonight?" I ask her.
"He’s at one of his old friend's party" she tells me.
"Just go call him" I say impatiently. Her eyes widen as she asks the sheriff guy if she can use her one phone call now. She gets to go out and use the phone. When she comes back, her face is pale and her eyes are 3x bigger.
"Was he mad?" I ask her really worried now. If Felipe is that mad, I don't want to know what Eric is gonna be like.
"Furious. I'm in sooooo much trouble" she says. Join the club. On second thought, maybe I'll just spend the night here and call Eric tomorrow after he takes his test. Yes! That's a great idea. I'll do that. Wait, Felipe will probably tell Eric where I am tomorrow at
breakfast if Eric sees that I'm not there. Shit! A great idea thrown out the window.
"Ms. Fleming. Your turn. Are you ready?" the sheriff guy asks me. I'll never be ready for this. I nod my head and stand up and walk out to him. Lily is staring into space. He walks me to his desk and gives me the phone. I dial Eric's number hoping with all my heart that it will go to voice mail. Unfortunately it doesn't. I hear his voice say
"hello"
"hey, it's me" I tell him.
"Hey baby" he says. He's in a good mood. Well not for long anyway. Take it nice and slow Cori.
"hey, are you almost done studying" I ask him.
"Yeah. I'm practically finished. Thank God because I'm I don't think I can take it anymore" he tells me. Phew! Maybe he won't be as mad since he is almost done.
"That’s good. I actually need your help. And now that I know that you’re pretty much done with studying, I won't feel so bad if you have to stop." I say nicely.
"What kind of help?" he asks me suspiciously. Dang it! I really don't want to answer that. Break it to him nice and slow.
"Well you see, it's a funny story really. I'm actually 45 minutes away and I need you to pick me up" I say casually.
"why are you 45 minutes away?" he asks me next.
"I was just in the area" I tell him. Technically I was.
"Cori, what's going on?" he asks me knowing that there is a bigger picture. I wince. Well here it goes. I sigh.
"I need you to pick me up at........ A jail" I tell him, barely getting it. I wait for his response. Eric doesn't say anything at first. I know it isn't going to be pretty. Then I hear him sigh.
"What did you do this time Cori?" he asks me, obviously tired of asking me this question. I can hear him getting up and grabbing his car keys.
"Uummm you'll find out when you get here" I say. I really don't want to tell him.
"Cori, just tell me" he say in that just-do-as-I-say voice.
"I teepeed someone's house" I tell him in one quick breath. I close my eyes and wait for Eric's reaction. All I hear is him sigh again.
"Where are you?" he asks me. I give him directions to this place.
"Okay baby, I’m coming" he says. I can hear him getting into his car.
"Thank you" I tell him quietly.
"Anytime baby. I love you" he tells me. I tell him I love him back.
"Oh baby?" he asks me again.
"Yeah?" I say. His answer made me almost want to faint.
"sit down while you still can" When I get back to the jail cell, Lily still looks scared.
"Well?" she asks. I think about it for a minute.
"It actually wasn't that bad. He didn't even yell" I tell her. Lily's surprised. Hell, I'm surprised too. But I know it's the calm before the storm.
"Lucky" she says. Yup, I know. Heehee. We both sit back on our beds thinking about what our boyfriends are going to do to us when we get back to the university. And probably thinking how we aren't going to be sitting this comfortable again for awhile. We keep thinking in silence until the sheriff comes and opens the cell's door.
"Okay Lily. You can come out now. Your rides here" he says. Lily's eyes widen again. If I were her, I'd ask if it was possible if I could stay in jail a little longer. Actually, I may still ask him that when Eric comes and gets me. Lily looks over at me. I smile a weak smile and give her a thumbs up. She slowly stands up and walks out. I'm left by myself for a little while longer. I'm getting really tired. Well it is 11:15 at night. I just want to go to bed. I'm closing my eyes when the sheriff comes and opens the cell for me.
"Your turn" he says. I sigh. I stand up slowly and walk out. It's time to face my doom.
"So let me get this straight. You teepeed an old lady's house because she kept grabbing things out of your hands?" Eric asks me. I nod my head.
"What on earth were you thinking?!?!" Eric asks me this time.
"You don't understand. She does it on purpose, Eric" I tell him. He doesn't understand. We're currently in Eric's dorm room. He's been yelling. A lot. I told you it was the calm before the storm. He's really pissed.
"She always takes things out of your hands because she likes to make you mad?" he asks.
"No because she is a bitch." I tell him. Okay wrong thing to say right now, Cori.
"Hey! Watch your language please. You’re already in enough trouble as it is" he warns me.
"But it's true. You don't understand. A shopaholic like me doesn't like it when people take things that I want. Especially if I had it in my hand. It hurts my feelings" I tell him with teary eyes. I put my face in my hands. I don't know what my deal is right now, but I'm being sooooo emotional. And plus, she does hurt my feelings. That was why I was out for revenge. Heehee. Eric sighs and square down in front of me where I am sitting on his bed. He takes my hands and moves them from my face.
"Baby look at me" he says gently. I meet his gaze.
"I know that you may not like what she does to you and it may hurt your feelings, but what you did to get her back wasn't cool" he tells me gently but also sternly.
"But she's old. What does she want the things for??" I say with tears running down my face. Eric wipes them away.
"Did you ever think that maybe there for her daughter or granddaughter?" he asks me. Ummmm. Nooooo, that didn't cross my mind. Dang! How does he always come up with this stuff? I shake my head.
"But you don't know that" I tell him. He stands up and pulls me up and into his arms. I snuggle into him.
"No I don't. But you can ask her tomorrow while you are cleaning up her yard" he tells me. WHAT!?!?
"But-"
"the only but you should be worried about is yours" he tells me and pats mine. I pout.
"Baby, it's obvious that you’re extremely tired and had a little too much excitement for today. So why don't we go ahead and get your spanking over and done with?" he asks me. Ugh! Does it look like I have a choice in the matter? I nod my head anyway. Eric let's go of me and sits down on his bed. He pulls me between his legs and pulls my jeans down and off. He pulls my panties down to my knees and then pulls me over his lap. He puts his arm around my waist and holds on tightly. He places his hand on my sweet defenseless butt.
"You know what you did wrong, right?" he asks me. I nod my head.
"yes sir" I say.
"Tell me then" he says and lifts his hand and brings it crashing down over my left sit spot. Oh no! He's only going to spank me on my sit spots. Ugh!
"Ow! I teepeed a lady's house"
(smack) (smack)
"owwiie I went to jail"
(Smack) (Smack)
"and (smack) what (smack) else?" Eric asks me while continuing to spank my sit spots and thighs in a rhythm. What do you mean what else?
"I don't know" I cry out. I have tears running down my face.
"You (smack) let (smack) your (smack) feelings (smack) take (smack) over (smack) Haven’t (smack) we (smack) had this (smack) discussion
(smack) before? (Smack) (Smack) (smack)" he asks spanking me harder.
"Owwww yes owww sir ah" I sob. I'm going to die.
"you didn't listen last time, so it looks like I'm going to have to send a harder message across this time" Eric says and stops spanking me.
"Noooo (sob) please (sob) not harder (sob) I'll learn (sob) my lesson" I sob to him. I feel Eric reaching over to his desk and grab something. I'm afraid to know that it is.
"Sorry baby. Too late. You'll have to face the consequences now" he says and starts spanking me with his plastic ruler. OMG!!! I really am going to die!! I hate the plastic ruler, even more than the wooden one. It hurts soooo much more. Eric is spanking me really, really hard tonight too; also only on my sit spots and thighs. I'm sobbing extremely hard now.
"Please owww stop Eric (sob) I'm sorry (sob)" I sob to him. He must have deaf ears at the moment because he ignores me. Hmph!! Meanie.
(Smack) (Smack) (Smack) (Smack)
Finally after four really hard smacks, he stops spanking me and rests the ruler on my hot butt. Finally! I thought he was never going to stop.
"Baby, are you ever going to do something that stupid again?" Eric asks me. Hmmmm. That's a hard question to answer. I always promise that I won't, but then I somehow go and do something stupid again. I don't know how that happens. What? I don't. Hey! This is a trick question. No fair.
"I'll try my hardest not to" I say. I think that's a good answer. It's just the I'll try part that's going to be hard.
"I like your honesty, babe. How about this question. Are you ever going to get yourself in jail again?" he asks me this time. I don't think the I'll try not to will work on this one. I shake my head no.
"No sir, I won't" I say.
"Good because if you ever do again, I'll spank you twice a day for two weeks. Understand?" he asks me. What?!? Twice a day for two weeks?? Oh, I definitely won't be going back to jail.
"Yes sir, I understand" I quickly tell him.
"Kay baby, only twenty more then we're done" he tells me. Ugh! It isn't over yet? I feel him raise the ruler and bring it down hard on my right thigh. How is it possible that the pain can intensify? Eric continues to give me really hard smacks. When he reaches twenty, he drops the ruler onto the floor. I'm sobbing really hard. I don't even realize that he stopped until he helps me stand up and pulls my panties up. I cry out when my panties are placed on my sore and swollen butt. I'm covering my face with my hands. Eric takes my hands away from my face and pulls me gently onto his lap. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him. He rocks me back in forth while kissing my head. He whispers gentle words to me to calm me down.
"Shhhhh babygirl, it's okay. I got you now. You took your spanking really well. I'm proud of you. Shhhh just cry it out lovie shhhh" His words eventually calm me down to only sniffles.
"I’m sorry (sniffle) for stopping you from studying (sniffle) for your test" I tell him. Eric kisses my forehead.
"It’s okay little one. I was pretty much done. And anyway, your more important" he tells me while kissing my closing eyelids. I yawn. I'm sooooo freakin' tired right now. I can't wait to sleep all day tomorrow. Wait.....I can't sleep all day tomorrow. I have to go clean the mean old lady's yard. Grrrr. She always ruins everything. I hear Eric laugh.
"Come on baby. Let's get you in bed. You’re staying with me tonight" he tells me while pulling me up.
"Eric?" I ask him once he is standing next to me.
"Yeah?" he says looking down at me and placing his hands on my hips.
"Does mall jail count also?"
The next afternoon:
I can't believe me and Lily had to go clean that old lady's yard. I mean come on. Really? That wasn't part of the plan. Well..... I guess going to jail wasn't part of the plan either. It took 2 hours to clean up. 2 HOURS!! What a waste of my time. And it didn't help that my butt was sore either. It just made it 5x harder. And what made it worse was that apparently she was buying the stuff for someone else; her granddaughter. Her really pretty blonde granddaughter. Ugh! When I saw her, the first thing I noticed was that she was wearing the white and gold flats that were supposed to be MINE. It hurt so much that I had to look away. I told myself to be strong. Anyway, we're currently standing outside her porch. Me and Lily just finished cleaning everything up and are hoping to go, but Eric will probably make us apologize to her. Eric drove us to her house to make sure that we'd actually go and do it. Oh and by the way, he aced his test. Duh! As if he wouldn't.
"Thank you so much for cleaning my yard. After what you did, I had no idea how I was going to get it clean again" she says smiling at us. Faker!! I can see one a mile away. Me and Lily just give her tight lipped smiles.
"Aren’t you forgetting to say something?" Eric says beside me. See! I told you so. I sigh.
"We’re sorry, for teepeeing your house. It was uncalled for and mean" I say in monotone. I had rehearsed it beforehand. Lily nods her head in agreement to what I had just said.
"Well I accept your apology. It was very uncalled for and mean. I have no idea why you would want to do such a thing" she says in bewilderment. Ha! What a liar.
"Well you kept stealing our stuff" Lily says.
"Oh, I'm sorry if I upset you when I do that. The only reason I do that is because I want my grand baby to have nice clothes and fashion sense and well.... You two always dress so nice and are in fashion. So I like to take whatever you guys are wanting and give it to my baby" she says looking sorry. Well, I have to agree with her on the awesome fashion sense because duh! Just look at me. I smile at her for real this time, but it is instantly dropped when her granddaughter says
"yeah, I just love these gold and white flats. They are adorable.Whovever wanted to buy this, missed out" Grrrrr. Don't rub it in. Lily snickers. Oh, she wants to play like that huh?
"Did you like the gold high heels too?" I ask her sweetly.
"Oh I broke them. I just put them on and tripped and broke a heel. Oh well" she says. Lily eyes widen. I snicker this time. Heehee.
"I think it's time for us to go now" Lily says quickly walking away. Was that a tear in her eye?
"Oh I had such a good time talking to you Eric. You guys should teepee the house again so I could talk to him again. Heeheehee" she says. Ugh! They have the same annoying laugh. Yeah, don't plan on that happening.
"Well, nice knowing ya" I say and walk away in the direction of where Lily went. This house has a long driveway. I slow down about half way down the drive way. I'm looking at all of the fall trees, when I feel Eric's arm around my waist. He pulls me close to him and kisses my head.
"Baby, you know I don't like her in that way" he tells me softly.
"I know, but it doesn't mean I like it" I tell him gloomily.
"I know" he says and kisses me again. We're almost to the end of the driveway now.
"You how that I'm extremely proud of you for what you did today and how you acted; especially how you acted. You weren't even rude" he tells me with a proud smile. I smile now, Happy that I pleased Eric.
"It wasn't so bad, was it?" he says in an I told you so kind of way. I just hmph in reply. He didn't have to work. Instead he talked to Miss Blondie back there. We get to his car and as we are getting in we see the old lady and her granddaughter, waving at us.
"See! She's nice" Eric says getting into the car. Me and Lily roll our eyes. I look back at the house one more time. The old lady gives me an evil smirk and shakes her head. My eyes widen, and then they form into a glare. Something tells me that this isn't over. Actually it's far from over. It's just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment